ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Cassel will be the starter against the Bengals (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=266621)

Hammock Parties 11-14-2012 07:08 PM

Cassel said "we played well in all phases"

Really, dipshit?

You were 11 for 26 and only scored a TD due to a gift fumble.

****ing ASSHOLE.

Pasta Little Brioni 11-14-2012 07:10 PM

He's an extremely poor man's Damon Huard as sad as that is.

Side Note: Did anyone else see Bradford "pull a Cassel" to avoid a sack in the Niner game on Sunday? ROFL

mdchiefsfan 11-14-2012 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9119329)

Side Note: Did anyone else see Bradford "pull a Cassel" to avoid a sack in the Niner game on Sunday? ROFL

Haha yup. That was the first thing I said. I rewound it and made a loud fart sound to simulate the shitting of the pants that I am accustomed to seeing by Cassel.

Sorter 11-14-2012 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9119329)

Yeah, I laughed heartily at it.

BigMeatballDave 11-14-2012 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9119328)
Cassel said "we played well in all phases"

Really, dipshit?

You were 11 for 26 and only scored a TD due to a gift fumble.

****ing ASSHOLE.

The TD wasn't from the fumble, the first FG was.

JD10367 11-14-2012 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Diddy (Post 9118364)
Which is the more serious problem then having drafted a first round quarterback. This team is scared to play a young guy and that philosophy is one that the Patriots adhered to as well. Seriously, if Bledsoe didn't get hurt, does Brady even get a shot?

It's been well documented, yes, he would've. They thought so highly of Brady they kept him on the roster as the 4th QB in his rookie year (2000). The following season he was promoted to backup. After week one, reports were that Belichick was considering benching Bledsoe (and Belichick has a history of it, having replaced favorite son Bernie Kosar in Cleveland with Vinny Testaverde).

You all keep throwing "Patriot way" around like its a swear. The "Patriot way" is three things: Kraft, Belichick, Brady. Everyone else has proven to be useless and false... coaches (Mangini, Weiss, Crennel, McDaniels), players (all failures post-N.E. save Vinatieri), and especially Pioli.

Reerun_KC 11-14-2012 07:23 PM

the Chiefs management and coaching lacks intergity...

NJChiefsFan 11-14-2012 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JD10367 (Post 9119360)
It's been well documented, yes, he would've. They thought so highly of Brady they kept him on the roster as the 4th QB in his rookie year (2000). The following season he was promoted to backup. After week one, reports were that Belichick was considering benching Bledsoe (and Belichick has a history of it, having replaced favorite son Bernie Kosar in Cleveland with Vinny Testaverde).

You all keep throwing "Patriot way" around like its a swear. The "Patriot way" is three things: Kraft, Belichick, Brady. Everyone else has proven to be useless and false... coaches (Mangini, Weiss, Crennel, McDaniels), players (all failures post-N.E. save Vinatieri), and especially Pioli.

Even Bellichick needs a second look. Certainly in the beginning he made a lot of good moves but over the years as it seems his motivation was more about proving something his decisions on 4th downs and personnel have dropped. For a guy that is a draft and defensive guru his self-built defense hasn't been too hot the past 5 years.

Hammock Parties 11-14-2012 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 9119359)
The TD wasn't from the fumble, the first FG was.

**** YOU ASSHOLE. YOU BATTLED ME ALL OFFSEASON LONG AND WERE WRONG ABOUT EVERYTHING CONCERNING THIS SHIT BAG FOOTBALL FRANCHISE. KNEEL BEFORE ME.

NJChiefsFan 11-14-2012 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9119377)
**** YOU ASSHOLE. YOU BATTLED ME ALL OFFSEASON LONG AND WERE WRONG ABOUT EVERYTHING CONCERNING THIS SHIT BAG FOOTBALL FRANCHISE. KNEEL BEFORE ME.

You didn't have them being this bad. Nobody did. You had them out of the playoffs and that was about it. You can take the internet title though if you so wish.

ClevelandBronco 11-14-2012 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nightfyre (Post 9118480)
That ball did not get tipped. It's like dealing with a goddamned addict. Denial denial denial.

Not true. The center touched the ball just before it got to Cassel. After that, everything went to shit.

BigMeatballDave 11-14-2012 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9119377)

LMAO

Hey, I made a thread admitting to my dumbassery after week 2.

Hammock Parties 11-14-2012 07:50 PM

I'm trolling anyway. :D

Reerun_KC 11-14-2012 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9119406)
I'm trolling anyway. :D

You will be bowing and kissing my feet when McMidget gets 50 touches...

Its good to be the King..

Chief3188 11-14-2012 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan (Post 9119376)
Even Bellichick needs a second look. Certainly in the beginning he made a lot of good moves but over the years as it seems his motivation was more about proving something his decisions on 4th downs and personnel have dropped. For a guy that is a draft and defensive guru his self-built defense hasn't been too hot the past 5 years.

Only when it counts like the postseason.