ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life An interesting neighbor situation (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=208020)

DaFace 05-22-2009 06:39 PM

An interesting neighbor situation

Although apartment neighbors are more obnoxious than house neighbors, I'm finding it's easier to ignore those in their apartment. Here's the current situation...

1. One dude a few houses down the street lets his dogs get their exercise by just letting them out the front door to run all over the place. They're reasonably good dogs (brittanys), but he just lets them crap in everyone's yard (including mine) and doesn't clean up after them. Every time I mow, I have a pile or two to clean up.

2. We've got a few anthills in our driveway, and I woke a few mornings ago to thousands of the little buggers in one area. They're not in the house or anything, but better to nip the problem in the bud. So, I went and got a few of those little ant bait gizmos and put them outside the garage door against the house.

3. I come home today to find a fresh pile in my yard surrounded by four chewed up ant baits.

I don't think I can possibly feel bad about the whole deal, but I do hope his dogs don't get sick. Stupid neighbors.

Rain Man 05-22-2009 06:45 PM

Ant - ifreeze.

Fairplay 05-22-2009 06:48 PM

Ask the neighbor if he has a pen name on this board named "Hamas".

Skip Towne 05-22-2009 06:49 PM

Save up the dog shit till you have quite a lot. Dump it on his front porch.

the Talking Can 05-22-2009 06:52 PM

plant an aids tree in his yard

Mr. Flopnuts 05-22-2009 06:59 PM

I'd seriously go knock on his door and ask him what the **** is up with his dogs shitting all over the place and him not picking it up. If he didn't respond appropriately I would seriously tell him I'm going to shoot his dogs if I ever see them in my yard. I'm not a badass in real life, nor do I play one on the internet but he's crossing a pretty seriously line IMO.

Sully 05-22-2009 07:02 PM

What a perfect opportunity to discuss his dogs with him. Sir, because your dogs were busy defecatimg in my yard, they may have ingested some poison. You may want to get them looked at. By the way, I'll be putting more poison out tomorrow, so youay want to keep them off my lawn.

DeezNutz 05-22-2009 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skip Towne (Post 5786676)
Save up the dog shit till you have quite a lot. Dump it on his front porch.

Repost.

doomy3 05-22-2009 07:10 PM

Did you move next door to Hamas?

Iowanian 05-22-2009 07:10 PM

I asked a neighbor to stop shitting his dog in our yard right after we moved in...very nicely "because I have little kids that will be in the yard"....

It about turned into a fist fight because he was a one who sucks the penis about it. He made comment about my 2 year old not being smart enough to not play with dogshit....I'd had a bad day/week and it was very, very close to ending badly for him. I'm pretty much over it now, but its true that some people are just selfish assholes and think thats alright. He made a comment before I got mad like "my dog has been shitting in that yard for 10 years and you've been there 1 week, he can shit where he wants"....which turned into "If you're going to be that way, I'll punt that futhermucker over your house if he crosses the street again".

Throw out a rat bait meat ball beside your house if you're pissed. once you say something, you're on the hook if something "happens".

Iowanian 05-22-2009 07:12 PM

My dilema is different.

I had some damage done to my truck 2 separate days last week. I had a hunch, but a 13 year old neighborhood kid has been on a vandalism rampage lately and was caught. I'm fairly certain he did it.

Enough so that I've charged my sawzall and put in a metal blade, and I'm thinking about cutting his bike in half in the morning. It would be a prick move, but it cost me $80 to fix one of his pranks....

Skip Towne 05-22-2009 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeezNutz (Post 5786734)
Repost.

Damn server

Fairplay 05-22-2009 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 5786758)
I asked a neighbor to stop shitting his dog in our yard right after we moved in...very nicely "because I have little kids that will be in the yard"....

It about turned into a fist fight because he was a one who sucks the penis about it. He made comment about my 2 year old not being smart enough to not play with dogshit....I'd had a bad day/week and it was very, very close to ending badly for him. I'm pretty much over it now, but its true that some people are just selfish assholes and think thats alright. He made a comment before I got mad like "my dog has been shitting in that yard for 10 years and you've been there 1 week, he can shit where he wants"....which turned into "If you're going to be that way, I'll punt that futhermucker over your house if he crosses the street again".

Throw out a rat bait meat ball beside your house if you're pissed. once you say something, you're on the hook if something "happens".

Cool story. And thxs for the tip.

DeezNutz 05-22-2009 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skip Towne (Post 5786766)
Damn server

Little cross-thread humor to the Matrix thread.

DenverChief 05-22-2009 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 5786639)
Although apartment neighbors are more obnoxious than house neighbors, I'm finding it's easier to ignore those in their apartment. Here's the current situation...

1. One dude a few houses down the street lets his dogs get their exercise by just letting them out the front door to run all over the place. They're reasonably good dogs (brittanys), but he just lets them crap in everyone's yard (including mine) and doesn't clean up after them. Every time I mow, I have a pile or two to clean up.

2. We've got a few anthills in our driveway, and I woke a few mornings ago to thousands of the little buggers in one area. They're not in the house or anything, but better to nip the problem in the bud. So, I went and got a few of those little ant bait gizmos and put them outside the garage door against the house.

3. I come home today to find a fresh pile in my yard surrounded by four chewed up ant baits.

I don't think I can possibly feel bad about the whole deal, but I do hope his dogs don't get sick. Stupid neighbors.

Just call code enforcement, Denver and most other municipalities have a leash law ...