ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Nebraska **** Official 2013 Nebraska Cornhusker Football Thread**** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=275764)

Titty Meat 10-26-2013 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 10124789)
River market?
Posted via Mobile Device

Nah South Plaza

Titty Meat 10-26-2013 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiveSteam (Post 10124793)
Their is a better chance of Russian ICBMs taking out Nebraska, then Bo being here for another year. The Brass ( boosters) haven't been happy since half time of the UCLA game

The good thing is the new AD didn't hire Bo. If Tom were still there Bo would be safe.

LiveSteam 10-26-2013 12:56 PM

MY short list for the next head coach of Nebraska
Tressal
Art Briles
Paul Johnson

Pepe Silvia 10-26-2013 01:16 PM

Pelini is so fired.

Titty Meat 10-26-2013 01:34 PM

I'm all in for Tressell

Pitt Gorilla 10-26-2013 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiveSteam (Post 10124793)
Their is a better chance of Russian ICBMs taking out Nebraska, then Bo being here for another year. The Brass ( boosters) haven't been happy since half time of the UCLA game

similar to the weis hire, I'm still trying to figure out why pelini was hired in he first place. Nebraska was too good of a program to hire a clown like him. It never really made sense.

Titty Meat 10-26-2013 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla (Post 10124915)
similar to the weis hire, I'm still trying to figure out why pelini was hired in he first place. Nebraska was too good of a program to hire a clown like him. It never really made sense.

He should have been hired instead of Callahan. At the time he was one of the best D-Cordinators in college football. It was either him or Turner Gil. Lets not pretend he's done a horrible job either. One of only a few teams to win 9 or more for 4 straight years. He just can't get this program over the hump.

Saul Good 10-26-2013 02:30 PM

Firing Solich was the mistake.

LiveSteam 10-26-2013 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 10124952)
Firing Solich was the mistake.

no truer words can be spoken on this matter

Titty Meat 10-26-2013 02:34 PM

Solich's success was with Osbornes players. His recruiting classes sucked, the offense was out dated, and the defense fell apart. Had Callahan not been a colossal dumbass and hired an actual DC the program would have been in great shape. His recruiting classes were very good.

I want Tressel but I see the program going after someone like Scott Frost if Pelini is let go.

LiveSteam 10-26-2013 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 10124959)
Solich's success was with Osbornes players. His recruiting classes sucked, the offense was out dated, and the defense fell apart. Had Callahan not been a colossal dumbass and hired an actual DC the program would have been in great shape. His recruiting classes were very good.

I want Tressel but I see the program going after someone like Scott Frost if Pelini is let go.

To many X Huskers hate & I mean HATE Frost & will never forgive him for being a coward in the LP beating of Kate. Not gonna happen here for Scott ever IMO

Pitt Gorilla 10-26-2013 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 10124959)

I think Callahan would have continued to recruit outstanding talent. Perhaps even just as a figurehead, it might have been better to keep him on board.

Brock 10-26-2013 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla (Post 10124915)

He was going to be hired somewhere regardless. They took a shot with a top candidate, it didn't work. Happens all the time.

ptlyon 10-26-2013 03:55 PM

Excuse me for being so late to ROFL

chefs fan in omaha 10-26-2013 04:15 PM

Remember when people were wearing "Bo knows defense" shirts? What a joke.