ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs ***Kansas City Chiefs vs. Tennesee Titans*** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=277067)

Skyy God 10-06-2013 08:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 10050761)
You can't recreate mojo - you have to create new mojo...

Yes, royally ****ing up a gamethread creates new, bad mojo.

AussieChiefsFan 10-06-2013 08:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Planetman (Post 10050764)
Just got back from the grocery store. I was sporting my Charles jersey and my suede and wool Chiefs jacket so as you can imagine, I looked good. I ran into typical Denver fan there. He was adorned with a Bronco t-shirt that had apparently been the home for a wayward family of moths and a pair of almost but not quite matching balloon pants. I eyed him as he walked into the store ahead of me but said nary a word. We both entered aisle 1 and he stopped, turned back to look at me and the following conversation took place.

Denver Fan: You guys are gunna lose.
Me: They are without their starting QB.
Denver Fan: Doesn't matter. You guys are gunna lose.
Me: You're aware we're 4-0, correct?
Me: You've seen the defensive rankings of all the NFL teams, correct?
Me: Do you have anything at all to back up your claim other than we're "gunna lose?'
Me: Go away or we're going to need a cleanup on aisle 1.

That last line apparently confused him as he started looking around at the floor, as if there was already a mess that needed cleaned up. I took that opportunity to whisk past him, grab the items I needed and surf through the checkout stand as fast as possible. I'm trying to determine if his singular replies were based on stupidity, fear of our team, or a combination of both.

That irks me just reading it.

Nice sig BTW.

mdchiefsfan 10-06-2013 08:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cave Johnson (Post 10050772)
Yes, royally ****ing up a gamethread creates new, bad mojo.

:cuss:

LMAO

lewdog 10-06-2013 08:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ceej (Post 10050765)
Significant increase in pay plus a lot of OT.

I got sick of retail so I needed a change.

I had a friends dad who worked for them and in high school when we had weekend poker nights, he'd bring in huge boxes of expired frito-lay products. It was ****ing awesome. I'm looking for the same from you.

Ceej 10-06-2013 08:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 10050779)
I had a friends dad who worked for them and in high school when we had weekend poker nights, he'd bring in huge boxes of expired frito-lay products. It was ****ing awesome. I'm looking for the same from you.

Stocking stuffers for the lewdogs!!

..with nudezzzz.

Ceej 10-06-2013 08:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mdchiefsfan (Post 10050771)
Congrats, man!

Thanks man! Off Saturdays and work until 11a on Sundays.

Football season has never kicked so much ass.

Skyy God 10-06-2013 08:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mdchiefsfan (Post 10050775)
:cuss:

LMAO

For the record, I think that we overcome the precipitous drop in mojo and still win. However, JC's knee ligaments will die for our (Austin/Thiggy) sins.

AussieChiefsFan 10-06-2013 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cave Johnson (Post 10050786)
For the record, I think that we overcome the precipitous drop in mojo and still win. However, JC's knee ligaments will die for our (Austin/Thiggy) sins.

Don't even joke about it.

TribalElder 10-06-2013 08:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Planetman (Post 10050764)
Just got back from the grocery store. I was sporting my Charles jersey and my suede and wool Chiefs jacket so as you can imagine, I looked good. I ran into typical Denver fan there. He was adorned with a Bronco t-shirt that had apparently been the home for a wayward family of moths and a pair of almost but not quite matching balloon pants. I eyed him as he walked into the store ahead of me but said nary a word. We both entered aisle 1 and he stopped, turned back to look at me and the following conversation took place.

Denver Fan: You guys are gunna lose.
Me: They are without their starting QB.
Me: You're aware we're 4-0, correct?
Me: You've seen the defensive rankings of all the NFL teams, correct?
Me: Do you have anything at all to back up your claim other than we're "gunna lose?'
Me: Go away or we're going to need a cleanup on aisle 1.

That last line apparently confused him as he started looking around at the floor, as if there was already a mess that needed cleaned up. I took that opportunity to whisk past him, grab the items I needed and surf through the checkout stand as fast as possible. I'm trying to determine if his singular replies were based on stupidity, fear of our team, or a combination of both.

http://files.myopera.com/JanetB/albu...nna%20Hate.gif

mdchiefsfan 10-06-2013 08:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cave Johnson (Post 10050786)

:eek:

http://a.fod4.com/images/user_photos...width_600x.jpg

Sweet Daddy Hate 10-06-2013 08:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KcMizzou (Post 10050382)
Great mojo. My college team put up 51 points in the same city today.

This is a good variable. We must use this thread alone.

Planetman 10-06-2013 08:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan (Post 10050774)
That irks me just reading it.

Nice sig BTW.

Irked me too and thanks! :)

CaliforniaChief 10-06-2013 08:36 AM

My wife's out of town this weekend. I took the kids to church but am running late, my 13 year old boy had a jacket on. We get to church, he takes off the jacket revealing his brand new Jamaal Charles jersey, smiles at me, and says "5-0, here we go."

Proud dad. :D

mdchiefsfan 10-06-2013 08:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CaliforniaChief (Post 10050818)
My wife's out of town this weekend. I took the kids to church but am running late, my 13 year old boy had a jacket on. We get to church, he takes off the jacket revealing his brand new Jamaal Charles jersey, smiles at me, and says "5-0, here we go."

Proud dad. :D

That is AWESOME. Mojo Restored. . . You better hope! :grr:

Earthling 10-06-2013 08:41 AM

>.> Looks legit.. G O C H I E F S