ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Other Sports The MIA Heat Show Thread (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=230483)

Ebolapox 07-09-2010 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 6870299)
Hopefully the next bandwagon he hops on will belong to the Miami Dolphins.

I don't get how the front-runner is a chiefs fan in the first place. aside from being not awesome in the least, he pretty much doesn't root for a team unless they're top notch. tampa bay rays? he didn't give a **** about them until they began winning. florida gators? yeah, he's all over that shit. miami heat? he didn't mention a ****ing word about them until it looked like they'd get the fantastic three.

intriguing, no?

Frazod 07-09-2010 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by H5N1 (Post 6870317)
I don't get how the front-runner is a chiefs fan in the first place. aside from being not awesome in the least, he pretty much doesn't root for a team unless they're top notch. tampa bay rays? he didn't give a **** about them until they began winning. florida gators? yeah, he's all over that shit. miami heat? he didn't mention a ****ing word about them until it looked like they'd get the fantastic three.

intriguing, no?

No, not really. He's just a douche.

Ebolapox 07-09-2010 03:20 PM

oh yeah--he's a marlins fan who's not a marlins fan because they're not winning. hmmm...

KurtCobain 07-09-2010 03:39 PM

James blows chunks and so does Bosh. I'll root for Wade, always have, but I can't stand the Heat as a team anymore.

Ebolapox 07-09-2010 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KurtCobain (Post 6870386)
James blows chunks and so does Bosh. I'll root for Wade, always have, but I can't stand the Heat as a team anymore.

sir, I'll laugh and shake your hand. then make my way back home.

the Talking Can 07-09-2010 03:46 PM

the new mecca?

Al Bundy 07-09-2010 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Archie Bunker (Post 6869600)
Best of luck to you and BandwagonHawk.

I saw that Bandwagoncawck is on the Heat bandwagon. I am completely annoyed by the Heat already.

Sanka 07-09-2010 03:50 PM

This message is hidden because DaKCMan AP is on your ignore list.

Thig Lyfe 07-09-2010 04:37 PM

**** that shit. I'm hopping on the Thunder bandwagon. Durant, Westbrook, Aldrich... sheeeeeeit!

Mecca 07-09-2010 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can (Post 6870407)
the new mecca?

Cause bandwagon fans sit around cheering for the Chiefs and Royals.

teedubya 07-09-2010 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SportsRacer (Post 6870515)
**** that shit. I'm hopping on the Thunder bandwagon. Durant, Westbrook, Aldrich... sheeeeeeit!

I think they will be entertaining.

I'd love for them to be in KC instead of OKC. dammit. :banghead:

kysirsoze 07-09-2010 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 6870522)
Cause bandwagon fans sit around cheering for the Chiefs and Royals.

Unfortunately I would expect Chiefs and Royals fans to be the most consistent bandwagoners when it comes to other sports. Everybody wants to cheer for a winner sometimes. :shrug:

I got KU and that's about it. Hell, I find myself tempted to root for the Clippers. I may need help.

The Franchise 07-09-2010 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kysirsoze (Post 6870589)
Unfortunately I would expect Chiefs and Royals fans to be the most consistent bandwagoners when it comes to other sports. Everybody wants to cheer for a winner sometimes. :shrug:

I got KU and that's about it. Hell, I find myself tempted to root for the Clippers. I may need help.

I'm ****ing slacking then.

Chiefs
Dodgers
Suns
Devils
Fighting Irish

DaKCMan AP 07-09-2010 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by H5N1 (Post 6870291)
that's the epitome of bandwagon.

Nope, you're wrong. And bitter. And jealous. Sucks for you. :thumb:

DaKCMan AP 07-09-2010 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by H5N1 (Post 6870317)

intriguing, no?

:LOL:

You're so jealous, it's hilarious. I'm not much of a baseball fan, so sure I don't follow as closely when the teams suck. I've always followed the Heat through ups & downs. I've always followed Chiefs through ups & downs. You adding the Gators is hilarious. UF is my alma mater. I have 2 degrees from UF and I'm working on my 3rd. I've had season tickets to Florida football every year I've been a student (including the awful Ron Zook years), I went to tons of Florida basketball games, both before the Championship teams when they had Matt Walsh, Roberson, Dreyer, and David Lee and during the Championship run. Still watch all their games on TV. I went to UF baseball games. I went to UF volleyball games. I went to a couple UF women's soccer games. I'm a front runner for being a fan of my alma mater? LMAO

Don't hate just because my teams win championships (except the Chiefs).