ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life Teacher on Trial for Having Sex with Students: Orgies Videotaped (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=262448)

Planetman 08-16-2012 09:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY (Post 8822090)
If I said Larry was a bitch for letting Harry ejaculate in his ass you would call me a hateful bigot yet you feel justified doing it here.

It's high schools mentality parallels like this that cause me to give 99% of your replies zero attention.

mikey23545 08-16-2012 09:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Planetman (Post 8822080)
If you were single and hooked up with your female boss at work, should she stand trial?

Are you actually stupid enough to compare students with employees, or the workplace with a high school?

Maybe you should have spent more time in school trying to learn something, and less time ****ing your teachers.

Reerun_KC 08-16-2012 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikey23545 (Post 8822107)
Are you actually stupid enough to compare students with employees, or the workplace with a high school?

Maybe you should have spent more time in school trying to learn something, and less time ****ing your teachers.

Hey no need to hate...

Planetman 08-16-2012 09:38 AM

Quote:

Hey, Sandy Vagina, you said "people in authority." Don't get your panties in a twist because I called you out on it.

Saul Good 08-16-2012 09:39 AM

Quote:

A boss holds a lot more power over an employee than a teacher does over an 18 year old high school student.

mikey23545 08-16-2012 09:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 8822125)
A boss holds a lot more power over an employee than a teacher does over an 18 year old high school student.

Completely untrue.

A young person has a lot more chance of being influenced by an authority figure than an employee in a workplace.

mikey23545 08-16-2012 09:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Planetman (Post 8822124)
Hey, Sandy Vagina, you said "people in authority." Don't get your panties in a twist because I called you out on it.

You're just pissed because I blew your argument out of the water, dipshit.

Amnorix 08-16-2012 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikey23545 (Post 8822074)
How many of you numb-nutted perverts cannot understand how it is more than just inappropriate for a person in an authority position to have sex with their charges, especially in a teacher-student relationship?

The issue is that the students here are of consenting age. We're not talking about kids. We're talking about LEGAL ADULTS.

So the question is, should we treat teacher-student sex all that differently from, say, employer/employee sex, or psychatrist/patient, doctor/client, etc.

Clearly in each case such conduct should be a fireable offense, and/or loss of licensure. I could even see it being a relatively minor crime for teacher-student, but 20 years is beyond bananas. This isn't pedophia. It's 18 year old boys -- old enough to vote, drive, join the Marines, etc.

Chief Gump 08-16-2012 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikey23545 (Post 8822139)
Completely untrue.

A young person has a lot more chance of being influenced by an authority figure than an employee in a workplace.

So people who are bad influences for people that are 18 should be jailed?

Chief Gump 08-16-2012 09:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amnorix (Post 8822156)
The issue is that the students here are of consenting age. We're not talking about kids. We're talking about LEGAL ADULTS.

So the question is, should we treat teacher-student sex all that differently from, say, employer/employee sex, or psychatrist/patient, doctor/client, etc.

Clearly in each case such conduct should be a fireable offense, and/or loss of licensure. I could even see it being a relatively minor crime for teacher-student, but 20 years is beyond bananas. This isn't pedophia. It's 18 year old boys -- old enough to vote, drive, join the Marines, etc.

Exactly

JD10367 08-16-2012 09:48 AM

For crissakes, it's not "a young person". This isn't a camp counselor diddling a 10-year-old, or an old crony boss telling his young secretary to get on her knees if she wants to keep her job. It's a horny 28-year-old banging some horny 18-year-olds. As Saul stated, it's inappropriate and fireable, but let's not start selling colored ribbons for people to wear in support and memory of "the 18-year-olds who had sex with their teacher". They weren't "influenced by authority", they were influenced by raging hormones and a half-decent twentysomething who offered to let them fill every hole like they were spackling a wall for papering. Nothing to see here, move along.

The Franchise 08-16-2012 09:48 AM

Quote:

Completely untrue.

Uhh....what? If you're talking about a 14-15 year old kid....sure. 18 year old? Not so much.

Amnorix 08-16-2012 09:49 AM

Quote:

Completely untrue.

So 27 year old teacher boinks 18 year old student once (in theory, that's not what happened HERE, I know, but that's what the law is) and could get 20 years of prison time and that sounds about right to you?

Sorry, but that's ****ed up.

Chief Gump 08-16-2012 09:57 AM

18 yo + 28 yo = OK

18 yo student + 28 yo teacher = 20 years

Show me what ill effects that are different between these two equations and point to the ones that should take away 20 years of the 28 yo teachers life.

Brock 08-16-2012 09:59 AM

She should be fired and shouldn't be a teacher anymore. Prison, or even a criminal record? No.