ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life Hypothetical: Plastic Surgery (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=242550)

Rain Man 03-10-2011 02:15 AM

Hypothetical: Plastic Surgery

You enter one of those contests where you guess a camel's weight for a prize, and you win. First prize is $8,000 worth of plastic surgery.

You are given two options.

Option A. You can use the plastic surgery on yourself and pick however you want to use it.

Option B. You can use it on your spouse, and you get to pick what work he/she has done. Your spouse will not know that you made the decision and will be told that he/she won that specific prize in some kind of grocery store drawing related to a recent nasal spray purchase, so you won't get in trouble based on what you pick.

And if you know what's good for you, you won't type in this thread what specific work you'd pick for your spouse.

If you're married, go to the poll. If you're not married, assume that you are married to your current significant other. If you don't currently have a significant other, assume you're married to the last significant other you had before you dumped their unworthy carcass. If you've never had a significant other, assume that you're married to the person that you last had a date with. If you've never had a date, assume that you're married to the person you last asked out and were rejected by. If you've never asked anyone out, assume you're married to the last person who told you to stop staring at their private parts. If you've never been caught looking at another person's private parts, assume you're married to the person who delivered your seeing-eye dog.

Phobia 03-10-2011 02:18 AM

Daddy is getting a motorboat.

KurtCobain 03-10-2011 02:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 7479238)
Daddy is getting a motorboat.

I don't get it?

CrazyPhuD 03-10-2011 02:37 AM

One boob, one testicle and one asscheek implant!

Rain Man 03-10-2011 02:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KurtCobain (Post 7479239)
I don't get it?

Why do you want a motorboat from phobia?

BigRock 03-10-2011 03:03 AM

Penile reduction.

Rain Man 03-10-2011 03:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRock (Post 7479258)
Penile reduction.

You or your spouse?

BigRock 03-10-2011 04:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 7479263)
You or your spouse?

Spouse. I can live with it, but she's tired of lugging it around.

|Zach| 03-10-2011 04:05 AM

PS is pretty grotesque.

JOhn 03-10-2011 04:21 AM

Does hair restoration count?
:grovel::grovel:

Cause I really want mine back.... :p

bevischief 03-10-2011 07:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KurtCobain (Post 7479239)
I don't get it?

ROFL

seclark 03-10-2011 07:58 AM

no ps for me. too many surgeries already.

no way i'd get the wife involved either. whether she knew i had anything to do w/it or not, there would be those "do i look better?" questions. no way to answer w/o getting in trouble.

sec

Amnorix 03-10-2011 08:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 7479235)
If you're married, go to the poll. If you're not married, assume that you are married to your current significant other. If you don't currently have a significant other, assume you're married to the last significant other you had before you dumped their unworthy carcass. If you've never had a significant other, assume that you're married to the person that you last had a date with. If you've never had a date, assume that you're married to the person you last asked out and were rejected by. If you've never asked anyone out, assume you're married to the last person who told you to stop staring at their private parts. If you've never been caught looking at another person's private parts, assume you're married to the person who delivered your seeing-eye dog.

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

Bill Lundberg 03-10-2011 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 7479250)
Why do you want a motorboat from phobia?

Based on his wife's posts, I'm guessing he wants to motorboat phobia.

loochy 03-10-2011 08:31 AM

I'd use it on me. My GF already looks pretty good to me.