ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Wisconsin thrashing Ohio State (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=156405)

Thig Lyfe 01-09-2007 09:40 PM

Wisconsin thrashing Ohio State

57-41 and all the momentum with 9:17 in the 2nd.

It's gotta suck to be a Buckeye right now.

BWillie 01-09-2007 09:49 PM

I could of told you that would happen. Wisconsin looks tough right now. Personally, I think they are the best team in the country after watching them a few times.

Thig Lyfe 01-09-2007 10:02 PM

I agree. Wisconsin is top to bottom probably the most consistent team in the nation. I would vote them #1 right now.

Silock 01-09-2007 10:24 PM

Still not a bad showing by OSU. Certainly better than what KU would do at this point.

Coach 01-09-2007 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silock
Still not a bad showing by OSU. Certainly better than what KU would do at this point.

Well, we'll see what will happen tomorrow. They do play aganist a OSU team, this time though, Oklahoma State.

BWillie 01-09-2007 10:33 PM

Quote:

It sure didn't look that way when Florida handed the p-h-uckeyes their asses.

KU>OSU

What makes you think OSU is better than KU? KU is starting to roll right now, reminiscent of last year. This is the time last year KU started to get hot. It takes young teams a little longer to find their groove. Seven game win streak for KU right now going into tomorrows big matchup with #10 Oklahoma State...

ChiefsCountry 01-09-2007 10:35 PM

And what team was the only one to beat the Badgers?

Missouri State Bears

Silock 01-09-2007 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BWillie007
It sure didn't look that way when Florida handed the p-h-uckeyes their asses.

KU>OSU

What makes you think OSU is better than KU? KU is starting to roll right now, reminiscent of last year. This is the time last year KU started to get hot. It takes young teams a little longer to find their groove. Seven game win streak for KU right now going into tomorrows big matchup with #10 Oklahoma State...

Look, I'm a KU fan, but KU's opponents have been less than stellar. They've played 2 good teams this year, and beat both. This team has yet to be really tested.

Tomorrow night will be interesting, for sure. I'm expecting a win, but this KU squad is talented enough that they should at least be IN every single game they play.

I think OSU is playing better than KU right now. KU is great on the outside, but very lackluster in the paint overall. Kaun being back is starting to help, though, so we'll see.

El Jefe 01-10-2007 02:12 PM

Yeah they really thrased us when they only won by 3 POINTS.

bkkcoh 01-10-2007 02:19 PM

Quote:

Wisconsin is a tough place to play. They have quite a home advantage.
This was a game that some of the radio sports guys in Columbus knew OSU would be very luckyto get out with a win.

Chief Nute 01-10-2007 02:59 PM

Ohio State would send KU home crying to Redrum's mommy........

Ohio State has lost to the Top 3 teams in the nation all on the road......nothing to be ashamed of there.

Kansas will find a way to blow the conference, piss it's way into the tournament only to make some team with a silly name look like world beaters.

TrickyNicky 01-10-2007 03:04 PM

^^^ Pretty much.

I'm a KU fan, but how thick is our glass f-ing house exactly when our losses came from Oral Bobbers and Rupaul?