ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Anyone ever done a body cleanse? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=261273)

Phobia 07-10-2012 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 8730863)
We should do a ChiefsPlanet cleanse and then post pictures of the nasty shit that comes out.

ROFL ROFL

Every time I do a ChiefsPlanet cleanse, it results in 1000 post threads whining.

Bearcat 07-10-2012 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 8730846)
I guess I forgot to thank Clay and Buck in advance for ignoring this thread. I know that both of you have recently lost a little weight and thus know more than anyone in the world about fitness.

You have the two CP fitness gurus at your service... who needs the advice of a professional who may very well have been in shape prior to last summer?

Oh, and a guy named Detoxing... perfect!

vailpass 07-10-2012 05:13 PM

Asked the wife, her trophy wife friend does the lemon cleanse. Looks ****ing insane to me but here you go...

http://www.falconblanco.com/health/c...moncleanse.htm

Bearcat 07-10-2012 05:16 PM

As far as the actual advice though, it's alway seemed like a load of BS to me... I once read an article that even said the colon cleanser stuff is designed to come out the backend all black and stringy just to give you the impression that something happened. But, if you ask 10 people, you'll probably get 10 different opinions.

http://lifehacker.com/5908996/why-bo...detox-products

Buck 07-10-2012 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 8730846)
I guess I forgot to thank Clay and Buck in advance for ignoring this thread. I know that both of you have recently lost a little weight and thus know more than anyone in the world about fitness.

Why dont you just eat a healthy diet and your body will be clean?

What does a cleanse even do other than make you shit a lot? What's the point if you're just gonna go back to eating shit?

Saul Good 07-10-2012 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bearcat (Post 8730887)
You have the two CP fitness gurus at your service... who needs the advice of a professional who may very well have been in shape prior to last summer?

Oh, and a guy named Detoxing... perfect!

Most Star Wars geeks are great fitness resources.

I'm in good shape. After working with him for a month doing cross training, I'm really seeing results.

Hammock Parties 07-10-2012 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 8730902)
After working with him for a month doing cross training, I'm really seeing results.

Does your wife know about your gay action on the side?

Silock 07-10-2012 05:23 PM

No offense, but doing going from doing nothing to being active consistently for a month will produce results in everyone and it won't matter what you're doing. So, I wouldn't take that as a sign of him doing it. At this point, all the progress is YOU. You should be proud of that.

Saul Good 07-10-2012 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 8730902)
Most Star Wars geeks are great fitness resources.

I'm in good shape. After working with him for a month doing cross training, I'm really seeing results.

I should say that I was in good shape to begin with. I've gone from being in good shape to gaining a good deal of muscle in just a few weeks.

Buck 07-10-2012 05:26 PM

The only time I've ever done a cleanse was when I needed to make weight for football and I played like shit in those games.

Saul Good 07-10-2012 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silock (Post 8730905)
No offense, but doing going from doing nothing to being active consistently for a month will produce results in everyone and it won't matter what you're doing. So, I wouldn't take that as a sign of him doing it. At this point, all the progress is YOU. You should be proud of that.

That's great, but it's not what I did.

Silock 07-10-2012 05:27 PM

So, what did you do?

Rausch 07-10-2012 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Otter (Post 8730873)
Juicing will for a couple days will give you a nice body cleanse.

I usually do something along the lines of:

Kale
Ginger
Red Beets
Pear/Apple

It's like cleaning the bottom of your lawnmower with your tongue but it's healthy and keeps the motor running. Drink lots of water, about a gallon a day.

How 'bout I drink a gallon of natural light for a week only i enjoy myself while $#itting my brains out.

Saul Good 07-10-2012 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silock (Post 8730917)
So, what did you do?

I went from eating moderately well and exercising to eating a little better, exercising, and doing cross fit training twice a week.

I was getting a little soft, so I decided to step it up a little. It's not like I was a fat guy or anything.

Silock 07-10-2012 05:32 PM

That's still on you, not him. Eating less calories + more exercise = results for anyone. It's the same principle.