ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Anyone ever done a body cleanse? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=261273)

ModSocks 07-10-2012 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bearcat (Post 8730887)
You have the two CP fitness gurus at your service... who needs the advice of a professional who may very well have been in shape prior to last summer?

Oh, and a guy named Detoxing... perfect!

If you can't take advice from a guy named Detoxing......about Detoxing....

then who can you take advice from? Hrmmmm? Mr. Smarty pants? Hrmmmm?

Brock 07-10-2012 05:37 PM

I'd tell the trainer that you're five to seven times smarter than the people he's used to dealing with.

Saul Good 07-10-2012 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silock (Post 8730933)
That's still on you, not him. Eating less calories + more exercise = results for anyone. It's the same principle.

Right. I'm not under the illusion that he's injecting muscles into my body through an IV. What he has done is work the shit out of me and kicked my ass for a month, and I've started packing on muscle while slimming down through the waist. That's sort of what trainers do, and that's the point of cross fit.

Bearcat 07-10-2012 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 8730944)
If you can't take advice from a guy named Detoxing......about Detoxing....

then who can you take advice from? Hrmmmm? Mr. Smarty pants? Hrmmmm?

Exactly.

vailpass 07-10-2012 05:38 PM

Why can't you all just let Saul be happy? If he likes what he's doing good on him. Let the brother cleanse if he wants to cleanse.

Orange whip anyone? Orange whip? Orange whip?

ModSocks 07-10-2012 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 8730947)
Right. I'm not under the illusion that he's injecting muscles into my body through an IV. What he has done is work the shit out of me and kicked my ass for a month, and I've started packing on muscle while slimming down through the waist. That's sort of what trainers do, and that's the point of cross fit.

Just do it. Why not? I wouldn't recommend working out while doing it (doesn't really make much sense since you won't be fueling your body any) but it's not like it's gonna kill ya.

Live a little. Take a massive disgusting dump. It'll be great.

Ima follow the plan in that Vailpass link. I'll take pictures and tell you guys all about it.

ModSocks 07-10-2012 05:43 PM

The real question is.....

Can you cleanse AND smoke weed?

Ultimate metabolism burn right there......if you can resist the munchies ( I can....Weed actually kills my appetite now)

Silock 07-10-2012 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 8730947)

If someone is able to put on a lot of muscle in a short period of time after exercising for a long period of time, then what that person was doing before wasn't doing anything correctly in terms of resistance training. It's very hard to put on muscle after the initial novice gain phase wears off. You're still in that phase. Enjoy it!

I wouldn't do the cleansing thing, though. Not even a little bit.

vailpass 07-10-2012 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 8730954)
Just do it. Why not? I wouldn't recommend working out while doing it (doesn't really make much sense since you won't be fueling your body any) but it's not like it's gonna kill ya.

Live a little. Take a massive disgusting dump. It'll be great.

Ima follow the plan in that Vailpass link. I'll take pictures and tell you guys all about it.

:spock: Really dude, your word is bond around here. You don't have to show pictures, we'll believe you.

Silock 07-10-2012 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 8730951)
Why can't you all just let Saul be happy? If he likes what he's doing good on him. Let the brother cleanse if he wants to cleanse.

Orange whip anyone? Orange whip? Orange whip?

Because he asked?

Cleansing is ****ing reeruned.

vailpass 07-10-2012 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silock (Post 8730972)
Because he asked?

Cleansing is ****ing reeruned.

I don't have a dog in this race. Why is cleansing reeruned?

Silock 07-10-2012 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 8730974)
I don't have a dog in this race. Why is cleansing reeruned?

Read the thread. That question has been answered already :) It's also been answered in many other threads over the years asking the same exact question.

Saul Good 07-10-2012 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silock (Post 8730968)
If someone is able to put on a lot of muscle in a short period of time after exercising for a long period of time, then what that person was doing before wasn't doing anything correctly in terms of resistance training. It's very hard to put on muscle after the initial novice gain phase wears off. You're still in that phase. Enjoy it!

I wouldn't do the cleansing thing, though. Not even a little bit.

You understand that not all exercise is designed to do the same thing, right? Marathon runners, for example, don't look yoked. I guess they must either be doing it wrong or doing something with a different goal in mind.

vailpass 07-10-2012 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silock (Post 8730976)
Read the thread. That question has been answered already :) It's also been answered in many other threads over the years asking the same exact question.

As if.

Silock 07-10-2012 05:52 PM

That's why I said "in terms of resistance training." I thought that was pretty self-explanatory. Resistance training = weight training, not marathon running.