ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs NFL Team Official: Michael Sam Is ‘Not A Really Good Athlete’ (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=283541)

R8RFAN 05-11-2014 01:08 PM

Ok how bout this....

If you were say a small white punter for the Rams and you were in the shower...

Would you think twice for even a split second if you dropped the soap?

DaFace 05-11-2014 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 3rd&48ers (Post 10623342)
Ok how bout this....

If I was surrounded by a bunch of 300-pound black dudes with their dicks hanging out, I'd think twice no matter who they were.

Cmd'r&Chief 05-11-2014 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GloryDayz (Post 10623093)
LMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAO

You're welcome

Ragged Robin 05-11-2014 01:25 PM

Quote:

Ok how bout this....

Are you suggesting that all gays are rapists? That's quite an assumption. The amount of unenlightened bigotry on this board astounds me.

DaFace 05-11-2014 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ragged Robin (Post 10623385)
Are you suggesting that all gays are rapists? That's quite an assumption. The amount of unenlightened bigotry on this board astounds me.

See, look, I know I'm homophobic, but not about gay guys. They don't bother me at all. It's straight guys who don't know their gay... they **** my shit right up.

Like a guy calls me up and says, "A bunch of us guys are gonna sit around in our underwear and watch the football game and drink beer and eat chips and, you know, maybe wrestle with each other, just us guys. You wanna come over?" And I'm like, "No."

TLO 05-11-2014 01:36 PM

Quote:

Ok how bout this....

Better to be a small white punter than a small white wide reciever or tight end.

Easy 6 05-11-2014 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 10623392)
See, look, I know I'm homophobic, but not about gay guys. They don't bother me at all. It's straight guys who don't know their gay... they **** my shit right up.

Like a guy calls me up and says, "A bunch of us guys are gonna sit around in our underwear and watch the football game and drink beer and eat chips and, you know, maybe wrestle with each other, just us guys. You wanna come over?" And I'm like, "No."

LMAO

R8RFAN 05-11-2014 01:42 PM

Quote:

Why? You are from Colorado aren't you?

SAUTO 05-11-2014 01:45 PM

Quote:

That's actually happened? I have a ton of friends, some gay, I have never hung out with any of them, straight or gay, in our underwear...

Who does that shit?
Posted via Mobile Device

DaFace 05-11-2014 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 10623409)
That's actually happened? I have a ton of friends, some gay, I have never hung out with any of them, straight or gay, in our underwear...

Who does that shit?
Posted via Mobile Device

It's a song lyric.

Aries Walker 05-11-2014 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ragged Robin (Post 10623385)

'Quite an assumption' is quite an understatement.

Rams Fan 05-11-2014 01:57 PM

Quote:

Ok how bout this....

Except the Rams punter is taller than Sam.

So, what's your point?

R8RFAN 05-11-2014 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rams Fan (Post 10623430)
Except the Rams punter is taller than Sam.

So, what's your point?

Replace punter with you then

Sully 05-11-2014 02:33 PM

Has there been a new, or even slightly, funny gay joke made since 1953?
I mean, it's basically the same 3 jokes rehashed over and over again...
"All gays want to touch your ass, because they are gay (never mind that actual straight women wouldn't touch you if it was the only choice to further the human race)."
"If you don't hate gay people, then you are obviously gay"
And
"Gay people only do girly things."

I guess in the 80s we added the hilarious gay=AIDS jokes, but the funny in those wore out around 1991.

DaFace 05-11-2014 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sully (Post 10623510)
Has there been a new, or even slightly, funny gay joke made since 1953?
I mean, it's basically the same 3 jokes rehashed over and over again...
"All gays want to touch your ass, because they are gay (never mind that actual straight women wouldn't touch you if it was the only choice to further the human race)."
"If you don't hate gay people, then you are obviously gay"
And
"Gay people only do girly things."

I guess in the 80s we added the hilarious gay=AIDS jokes, but the funny in those wore out around 1991.

I can't recall who, but there's a standup comedian that has a pretty funny bit about gay guys. The basic premise is taking the opposite viewpoint on it than usual: gay guys are really the most masculine of all of us. They're so manly that having a woman isn't enough for them - they need something more manly than even that.

Probably have to hear it for yourselves, and good luck finding it.