ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Poop avoid new mexico!! or give up that ass! (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=278362)

mike_b_284 11-06-2013 08:53 AM

avoid new mexico!! or give up that ass!

http://www.krmg.com/news/news/minor-...2013_partners2

Deming, N.M. —
Most drivers would likely expect to get a stern warning, or at worst a traffic ticket, from a police officer for failing to make a complete stop at a stop sign.
But for a New Mexico man, it instead turned into a 14-hour-long humiliating and invasive police goose chase for illegal drugs -- that is, according to a federal lawsuit filed against law-enforcement and other parties.
According to KOB-TV, David Eckert says he was leaving a shopping plaza parking lot when he was pulled over by Deming police.
Officers claim that after they asked Eckert to step out of the vehicle, "he appeared to be clenching his buttocks." Investigators also claim a police dog alerted them to the scent of drugs on Eckert's car seat.
According to the lawsuit, the officers then claimed they had enough probable cause to suspect that Eckert was hiding "narcotics in his anal cavity."
See more trending stories
Eckert says he was then taken to a nearby emergency room to have the invasive search completed. When a doctor at that facility refused, police took Eckert to another medical center willing to conduct the procedure.
The lawsuit says Eckert was then forced to undergo a laundry list of medical procedures in the officers' effort to find drugs:
  • His abdominal area was X-rayed.
  • Two digital examinations were performed by doctors.
  • Three separate enemas and being forced to "defecate in front of doctors and police" on numerous occasions.
  • Another X-ray and finally a colonoscopy were performed
The lawsuit states that narcotics were never found despite the rigorous examinations. It also claims that at no time did Eckert give his permission for the medical procedures.
Additionally, Eckert's attorney says the search warrant used to justify the searches was not valid in the county her client was examined in.
Eckert is suing the city of Deming, three individual Deming police officers, several county sheriff's deputies, a district attorney and the medical facility that performed the procedures.

mike_b_284 11-06-2013 08:55 AM

this isn't the best article, but if I posted the huff post one I figured everyone would blame it on the liberals

Canofbier 11-06-2013 08:58 AM

omg this is my fantasy

mikey23545 11-06-2013 08:59 AM

The lawsuit states that narcotics were never found despite the rigorous examinations. It also claims that at no time did Eckert give his permission for the medical procedures.

How in the hell does someone perform a colonoscopy on you without your permission?

L.A. Chieffan 11-06-2013 09:02 AM

Thanks Obama

mike_b_284 11-06-2013 09:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikey23545 (Post 10164927)

How in the hell does someone perform a colonoscopy on you without your permission?

There was a warrant but at the time of the procedure it was expired. Also, it was not valid in the county the procedure was performed in.

mdchiefsfan 11-06-2013 09:06 AM

He's getting PAID!

Dayze 11-06-2013 09:06 AM

No drugs were found. However there was a C3PO figurine discovered.

lcarus 11-06-2013 09:14 AM

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/yspHR4IxKiU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Raiderhater 11-06-2013 09:15 AM

I used to live in Deming back in the day.

notorious 11-06-2013 09:19 AM

Jobs should be lost if this is the complete story.

Dayze 11-06-2013 09:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcarus (Post 10164964)
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/yspHR4IxKiU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Did I just score?

MahiMike 11-06-2013 09:21 AM

That's what I call Breaking Bad.

Beef Supreme 11-06-2013 09:26 AM

I read about this yesterday. Something like this ever happened to me, I would also be charged with beating the shit out of a doctor.

Dayze 11-06-2013 09:28 AM

you'd be surprised at how difficult it is to penetrate well clinched butt cheeks.

....not that I know, just sayin'