ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life Er doc (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=236860)

MOhillbilly 11-15-2010 08:06 AM

Er doc

Said i was a tough SOB. Right before they sent me to emergency surgery. if i could have talked or done anything but drool at that point i would of asked for info i didnt know:)

Started out with the flu,strep, on wednesday went to the ER sat. evening. Had a CT done North sent me straight to South by ambulance.

spent acouple hours gettin cut on. peri-tonsillar abcess that they are treating like mrsa not sure if it is or isnt. still waiting for labs/cultures ect.:spock:

beat. at work. aint out of the woods yet.

Best parts took 100mg fentanyl, 60mg morophine, 20mg dilaudid, and it still hurt like hell. Anesthesiologist walks in goes to work all of a sudden i dont recall haveing a face and somewhere off in the distance i can hear a train whistle.

2nd best part- when they were bringing me out i was fighting them. They were yelling my name and im trying to get up off the op. table cause im thinking im frankenstein and they are gonna put bolts in my neck. gotta nice big bruise on my arm from that one.

Reaper16 11-15-2010 08:12 AM

Peri-tonsillar abcess? God, that sounds frightening.

Sofa King 11-15-2010 08:16 AM

http://www.carolinapoliticsonline.co.../mr_mackey.jpg

Hog's Gone Fishin 11-15-2010 08:18 AM

Are you contagious ?

Get well soon brother !

FAX 11-15-2010 08:21 AM

If there's one thing I hate it's that "The bastards are putting bolts in my neck!" feeling.

FAX

MOhillbilly 11-15-2010 08:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reaper16 (Post 7173907)
Peri-tonsillar abcess? God, that sounds frightening.

wasnt any big deal. it was late and i tried to get the fam. to go home. pretty routine except for the suspected mrsa.

MOhillbilly 11-15-2010 08:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hog Farmer (Post 7173914)
Are you contagious ?

Get well soon brother !

they wouldnt let me leave the hosp until my fever broke. 4 friggin days of that shit. up down up down.:grr:

MOhillbilly 11-15-2010 08:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 7173915)
If there's one thing I hate it's that "The bastards are putting bolts in my neck!" feeling.

FAX

i know right! Bastards!

seclark 11-15-2010 08:37 AM

only thing worse than being sick, is being sick over the weekend.
hope you're feeling better, mo. sounds like quite a ride.
sec

Radar Chief 11-15-2010 08:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 7173915)

FAX

No shit. Cause you know no matter what they say as soon as you let your guard down they’re reaching for the impact wrench.
Hope you’re feeling better MO, sounds like that thoroughly sucked.

Dallas Chief 11-15-2010 09:27 AM

Get well soon Mo! Don't forget to floss!!!

Frankie 11-15-2010 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MOhillbilly (Post 7173901)
Said i was a tough SOB. Right before they sent me to emergency surgery. if i could have talked or done anything but drool at that point i would of asked for info i didnt know:)

Started out with the flu,strep, on wednesday went to the ER sat. evening. Had a CT done North sent me straight to South by ambulance.

spent acouple hours gettin cut on. peri-tonsillar abcess that they are treating like mrsa not sure if it is or isnt. still waiting for labs/cultures ect.:spock:

beat. at work. aint out of the woods yet.

Best parts took 100mg fentanyl, 60mg morophine, 20mg dilaudid, and it still hurt like hell. Anesthesiologist walks in goes to work all of a sudden i dont recall haveing a face and somewhere off in the distance i can hear a train whistle.

2nd best part- when they were bringing me out i was fighting them. They were yelling my name and im trying to get up off the op. table cause im thinking im frankenstein and they are gonna put bolts in my neck. gotta nice big bruise on my arm from that one.

:D Get well man.

Simply Red 11-15-2010 09:54 AM

get better

burt 11-15-2010 10:39 AM

Sorry, Mo. That actually made me LOL! Only you, man. Only you.

ClevelandBronco 11-15-2010 10:43 AM

Shit, MO, did you miss the game? Do you want to hear all about it? :D