ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs With Sunday start for Chiefs, Quinn could reclaim his career. (KC Star) (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=264961)

Sorter 10-11-2012 12:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9000799)
I'm not going to defend the guy but I think it's unfair to say he was "beaten out" by Orton and, Tebow, Stanzi or Cassel. He was stuck in unwinnable situations in each scenario.

To be completely honest, I have absolutely no idea if the guy has the talent to be an NFL starter and I doubt that given his shitty luck, anyone else does, either.

We'll ALL have a better idea on Sunday but I'm not going to bash the guy until I actually see him, you know, play.

I think everyone but Clay thinks that.

BigMeatballDave 10-11-2012 12:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 9000721)
ROFL

He hasn't started a game since 2009. He's been beat out by Derek Anderson, Kyle Orton, Tim Tebow, and Matt Cassel. He was barely better than Ricky Stanzi in the pre season.

To suggest he was beat out Cassel means you think he was actually given an equal opportunity to be starter.

MeatRock 10-11-2012 12:14 AM

I'm not a Landry Jones advocate. Based on statistics over a 4 year college career Jones has the numbers and size, 6'4' 215, to entice an NFL team to take him in the first round.
Tannehill only played 2 years in college and went in the first round. Jones' current year is not horrible by any means 93/147 63.3 1032 7.0 7td 2int. I agree Jones isn't clutch, but the numbers are there.

DaneMcCloud 10-11-2012 12:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MeatRock (Post 9000816)
I'm not a Landry Jones advocate. Based on statistics over a 4 year college career Jones has the numbers and size, 6'4' 215, to entice an NFL team to take him in the first round.
Tannehill only played 2 years in college and went in the first round. Jones' current year is not horrible by any means 93/147 63.3 1032 7.0 7td 2int. I agree Jones isn't clutch, but the numbers are there.

No, they're not.

And if you watched the K-State game, you'll see how he wilts under pressure. He's a late rounder at this point. Beating up St. Mary's of the Plains won't pad his resume. That said, I'll hold ultimate judgement until after he faces Texas. That should be a great test.

Manny's going to bring the house against him.

Sorter 10-11-2012 12:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MeatRock (Post 9000816)

If all teams could look at were the numbers you referenced then sure. Of course, you start looking at his YPA, YPC, 3rd down %, and quite a few more relevant statistics when evaluating players. It isn't just completion %, TDs, and Ints. Then you can factor in with your YPA how far the ball is actually thrown (i.e. is he a product of a system/bubble screens or does he actually drive the ball downfield? In Jones' case, the first part is true)

Statistics while useful are often misleading. Game film however, is revealing. Landry Jones does not have 1st round tape. It is pretty obvious to see.

MeatRock 10-11-2012 12:43 AM

I agree, the Texas game will be a good barometer for Jones. I did watch the K-State game and Jones did get rattled under pressure. He still put up 305 yards with 1td and 1 int though. Not terrible under the pressure he faced.

Sorter 10-11-2012 12:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MeatRock (Post 9000844)
Not terrible.

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/14...ant_medium.gif

Chiefspants 10-11-2012 12:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MeatRock (Post 9000844)
I agree, the Texas game will be a good barometer for Jones. I did watch the K-State game and Jones did get rattled under pressure. He still put up 305 yards with 1td and 1 int though. Not terrible under the pressure he faced.

They also lost that game.

007 10-11-2012 01:25 AM

I get why people want him to suck ass but we also need him to show he is better than cassel so cassel can FINALLY be dumped. Now, if Clark is going to clean house, then none of it matters. But if he is going to keep Pioli we need Quinn to perform better than Cassel.

Dave Lane 10-11-2012 01:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 9000094)
So the HC didn't even speak with the OC before going after a b/u QB?...

And the GM probably didn;t talk to the HC either. RAC here's your new backup QB.

Rasputin 10-11-2012 02:05 AM

http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/g...yquinnbret.jpg

OMG I think Quinn is going be Poison guys.

mdchiefsfan 10-11-2012 03:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 9000246)
The better Quinn plays the more obvious the difference to the casual idiot fan...

Not to mention if Quinn does well it justifies the banner and saveourchiefs.com. If Quinn bombs, all we'll hear is, "See? Pioli knows what he's doing."

007 10-11-2012 04:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mdchiefsfan (Post 9000903)
Not to mention if Quinn does well it justifies the banner and saveourchiefs.com. If Quinn bombs, all we'll hear is, "See? Pioli knows what he's doing."

No we won't. Just because Quinn sucks doesn't mean Cassel doesn't still suck.

mdchiefsfan 10-11-2012 04:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guru (Post 9000914)
No we won't. Just because Quinn sucks doesn't mean Cassel doesn't still suck.

I am referring to anyone outside of CP. Like DEBBY ALL CAPS and her kind. If Quinn were to fail worse than Cassel those types will be saying it. The movement gains traction by us demanding Cassel to be benched before most people saw that it needed to be done.

qabbaan 10-11-2012 04:56 AM

The "Chiefs" thing to happen now that the season is over would be for Quinn to be mediocre, ruin our draft position, save Crennel and Pioli's jobs, and install himself as next season's starter.

007 10-11-2012 05:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by qabbaan (Post 9000919)
The "Chiefs" thing to happen now that the season is over would be for Quinn to be mediocre, ruin our draft position, save Crennel and Pioli's jobs, and install himself as next season's starter.

I really don't think Quinn doing mediocre keeps Pioli and RAC safe.

TimeForWasp 10-11-2012 05:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 9000225)
It did appear that, overall, the squad played much better after Cassel went all glassy-eyed and spinny-headed.

Hey I have a squad joke for you ... here it comes ...

Do you know what Matt Cassel and a Slinky have in common?

They are both completely useless but it's fun to shove them down the stairs.

FAX

LMAO

It would have been funny if after Cassel got his bell rung, he sat up and acted like he was trying to put his hat on his head.

007 10-11-2012 05:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Touchdown Kansas City !!! (Post 9000932)
LMAO

It would have been funny if after Cassel got his bell rung, he sat up and acted like he was trying to put his hat on his head.

Dude, that ain't acting.LMAO

mdchiefsfan 10-11-2012 05:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Touchdown Kansas City !!! (Post 9000932)
LMAO

:LOL:

oldman 10-11-2012 06:11 AM

Is all this talk about Quinn moot? I think he's here on a 1 year contract for about $1.5M. If he does light it up, he's probably gone.

mdchiefsfan 10-11-2012 06:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oldman (Post 9000953)
Is all this talk about Quinn moot? I think he's here on a 1 year contract for about $1.5M. If he does light it up, he's probably gone.

yea can't have anyone affect Cassel's confidence. He'll be Orton'd and we'll live in Cassel purgatory

chiefzilla1501 10-11-2012 06:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guru (Post 9000921)
I really don't think Quinn doing mediocre keeps Pioli and RAC safe.

Think you underestimate the loyalty at one arrowhead.

007 10-11-2012 06:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 (Post 9000967)

Pioli will NOT stick with Quinn if he can avoid it. He will ride Cassel all the way as soon as he is healthy again.

Reerun_KC 10-11-2012 06:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 (Post 9000967)

I want Quinn to fail so.badly.

Danguardace 10-11-2012 06:42 AM

I hope Quinn blows it up on Sunday

22/35 270 yards 2 TD's

This is team is taylor made for a spark and we have a schedule which is very much salvagable. A win Sunday would be great heading into a bye where Quinn can get even more reps.

I believe in this guy

Reerun_KC 10-11-2012 06:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Danguardace (Post 9000983)

I believe in this guy

based on what?

bevischief 10-11-2012 06:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC (Post 9000987)
based on what?

Not Cassel.

Micjones 10-11-2012 06:48 AM

I'm excited to see what the kid has.

Hopefully Daboll will give him some high-percentage opportunities early on Sunday so he can build some confidence.
I'm going to guess that Bowe, McCluster, and Charles get the most looks in the passing game.

Reerun_KC 10-11-2012 06:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bevischief (Post 9000990)
Not Cassel.

Yeah that's stupid. So you.would rather lick gochiefs ass than suck his balls? Got it.

Reerun_KC 10-11-2012 06:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Micjones (Post 9000991)
I'm excited to see what the kid has.

Hopefully Daboll will give him some high-percentage opportunities early on Sunday so he can build some confidence. I'm going to guess that we'll see lots of Bowe, McCluster, and Charles in the passing game.

Yeah this.is.how.low this franchise has gotten. Excited for.dog shit qb play.

BlackHelicopters 10-11-2012 06:51 AM

The headline in the Star is beyond laughable. Didn't bother to read the article.

BoneKrusher 10-11-2012 06:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bevischief (Post 9000990)
Not Cassel.

that's how i see it as well.

Danguardace 10-11-2012 06:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC (Post 9000987)
based on what?

People keep knocking him for his time in Cleveland in 09 which was his only run as starter in his career, but did you see his group of skill position players there? It was worst than AIDS and most of those guys are not even in league anymore.

Now he has an offense which in my opinion is ready to be top 10 with a talented motivated guy at the wheel. What was Cassel's motivation? That one who sucks the penis has been able to operate with impunity for over 3 years, the fans hated him he'd already got his big contract no wonder he sucked.

I think this is the perfect storm and If I am right we have a schedule that can see us get on a roll.

Micjones 10-11-2012 07:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC (Post 9000995)
Yeah this.is.how.low this franchise has gotten. Excited for.dog shit qb play.

You know for certain that he'll play poorly?

Deberg_1990 10-11-2012 07:10 AM

The irony of all this is if Quinn plays well and wins games, it almost certainly gurantees a Pioli extension.

Rausch 10-11-2012 07:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 9001024)
The irony of all this is if Quinn plays well and wins games, it almost certainly gurantees a Pioli extension.

Nope...

Chiefnj2 10-11-2012 08:52 AM

"Quinn remained with the Browns for one more year after Crennel was fired. His coordinator that season was Brian Daboll, now with the Chiefs. Daboll was unavailable for comment Wednesday but Crennel said, remarkably, that he never asked Daboll what he thought of Quinn before the Chiefs signed him."

Amazing.

Beef Supreme 10-11-2012 08:54 AM

"With Sunday start for the Chiefs, Quinn could reclaim his career."

Yeah, and if a frog had wings, he wouldn't bump his ass a hoppin'.

Rausch 10-11-2012 08:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefnj2 (Post 9001272)
"Quinn remained with the Browns for one more year after Crennel was fired. His coordinator that season was Brian Daboll, now with the Chiefs. Daboll was unavailable for comment Wednesday but Crennel said, remarkably, that he never asked Daboll what he thought of Quinn before the Chiefs signed him."

Amazing.

Once the HC has filed the appropriate TPS reports and copied them in triplicate they can then be allowed to converse with other coordinators about personnel moves.

It's simple. It's all laid out in the contract Romeo signed.

In blood...

The Franchise 10-11-2012 09:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 9001024)

How exactly? If Quinn comes in and lights it up....the ONLY THING that Pioli can hang his hat on is that he signed him.....and none of that matters because RAC wanted him.

If Quinn lights it up.....Pioli is gone because he repeatedly had Cassel out there sucking it up while Quinn was on the bench.

Pioli is gone no matter what happens.

HemiEd 10-11-2012 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guru (Post 9000869)
I get why people want him to suck ass but we also need him to show he is better than cassel so cassel can FINALLY be dumped. Now, if Clark is going to clean house, then none of it matters. But if he is going to keep Pioli we need Quinn to perform better than Cassel.

I know I am going to get flamed for this, but I hope Quinn lites it up when he gets a chance to play, hopefully Sunday.

That should bench Cassel for good, but we have to remember Orton looked significantly better than Cassel last year and Pioli showed him the door for upstaging his boy.

I have ZERO faith that the team will ever draft a first round QB and develop him. It hasn't happened yet, almost like it is written into the teams bylaws.

saphojunkie 10-11-2012 10:21 AM

You assholes who called for Matt Cassel to be benched are going to get what you deserved. Quinn is going to come in and go .500.

Bye bye, Geno.

You couldn't just suffer with Cassel for one more measly season, go 1-15, and get a real QB?

Our best case scenario is now that Quinn wins the rest of our games, right up through the super bowl.

Our second best scenario is that he makes the rest of our 1-15 season at least entertaining.

ARROW2 10-11-2012 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saphojunkie (Post 9001583)
You assholes who called for Matt Cassel to be benched are going to get what you deserved. Quinn is going to come in and go .500.

Bye bye, Geno.

You couldn't just suffer with Cassel for one more measly season, go 1-15, and get a real QB?

Our best case scenario is now that Quinn wins the rest of our games, right up through the super bowl.

Our second best scenario is that he makes the rest of our 1-15 season at least entertaining.

We gonna run the table now.....;)

whoman69 10-11-2012 12:32 PM

Here is what I expect to happen. Quinn will be better in the passing game in being able to get the ball downfield. He is still going to be missing the throws he needs to make. If it can open up the field for the running game and lead to play action, the offense should look better. I expect around 55% completions and as many picks as TDs. If he is mediocre like that, does it put Cassel back on the field or does Stanzi get the next call?

OctoberFart 10-11-2012 12:39 PM

Quinn is god awful we all know this. I think this says more about how bad Stanzi is than anything because we all know how awful Quinn is and he can't beat him out.

GordonGekko 10-11-2012 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AutumnWind (Post 9001992)
Quinn is god awful we all know this. I think this says more about how bad Stanzi is than anything because we all know how awful Quinn is and he can't beat him out.

I think it says more about the abysmal qb situation in KC in general.

But hope is hope, and at the minimum it is making the season entertaining again and giving reason to watch.

ARROW2 10-11-2012 12:44 PM

Quote:

If that is true, then what does that make Cassel? Because he sure looked a helluva lot better throwing the ball than Matilda......Let's see how he does on a good team with weapons......and a defense like he has now before we blindly parrot what has been said over and over. Dude hasn't been given a legitimate chance. Seriously, how many Brady Quinn games have you watched before he got to KC? Oh, he did beat Cassel in 09 at Arrowhead...

beach tribe 10-11-2012 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coogs (Post 9000143)
I know this will not be popular, but I hope if Quinn succeeds here, he really succeeds. I would love for this team to get on a roll. A big roll. Not a 6-10 type season, but 9-7 to even 10-6. It's a long shot, I know. But it has been done before.

I would be just as thrilled for a 27 year old Quinn as I would be many of the 1st round QB's comming out in this draft short of one... Geno Smith... but I don't see that happening.

Next best option for me behind Smith would be for Quinn to break out. Saw it many years ago with Len Dawson. Maybe time for history to repeat it self for the Chiefs.

I'm with you. The guy was very talented, and has played. 12 games. 12 GAMES!

There is no way to evaluate a QB on sample size that small. You just can't.
I know it's wishful thinking, but I'm wishing.

FringeNC 10-11-2012 12:55 PM

Quote:

His coordinator that season was Brian Daboll, now with the Chiefs. Daboll was unavailable for comment Wednesday but Crennel said, remarkably, that he never asked Daboll what he thought of Quinn before the Chiefs signed him.
That doesn't sound encouraging, for multiple reasons. :doh!:

BoneKrusher 10-12-2012 08:20 AM

i hope Daboll lets Quinn throw the ball around because the run game will struggle against Tampa's front seven.

Reerun_KC 10-12-2012 08:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BoneKrusher (Post 9004735)
i hope Daboll lets Quinn throw the ball around because the run game will struggle against Tampa's front seven.

Me too...

Quinn in his last season was 4 of 35 in passes beyond 20+ yards with 5 picks...

I hope to God they let that inaccurate shit bag throw the ball. Quicker we can get him to fail the faster we can get rid of Pioli and Co...

Quinn is garbage. please let him throw the ball all over the place, please, please!!!!!

Pasta Little Brioni 10-12-2012 08:22 AM

Quote:

Enjoying Carson Palmer? Selling your future for a broken, has been QB LMAO

ARROW2 10-12-2012 08:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BoneKrusher (Post 9004735)

Yeah, like they did last week against the vaunted Raven defense. He will throw the ball, don't worry.....and we will run on they ass.....

BoneKrusher 10-12-2012 08:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC (Post 9004745)
Me too...

I hope to God they let that inaccurate shit bag throw the ball. Quicker we can get him to fail the faster we can get rid of Pioli and Co...

Quinn is garbage. please let him throw the ball all over the place, please, please!!!!!

he cant be any worse than what we've put up with for almost four years.

Reerun_KC 10-12-2012 08:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BoneKrusher (Post 9004752)

Right and just because he isnt Cassel... We get it.

But there is a reason he in on the KC roster behind Cassel. I am hoping we see that reason on Sunday...

BoneKrusher 10-12-2012 08:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC (Post 9004754)
Right and just because he isnt Cassel... We get it.

But there is a reason he in on the KC roster behind Cassel. I am hoping we see that reason on Sunday...

well, guess we'll see come Sunday, this Tampa front seven is pretty good.
if he's that much worse than Cassel i really underestimated Pioli's job as GM when i said Pioli is Lame, he isn't lame he's dumber than **** to load this roster with such garbage at QB.

Reerun_KC 10-12-2012 08:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BoneKrusher (Post 9004765)
well, guess we'll see come Sunday, this Tampa front seven is pretty good.
if he's that much worse than Cassel i really underestimated Pioli's job as GM when i said Pioli is Lame, he isn't lame he's dumber than **** to load this roster with such garbage at QB.

Which is why we need Quinn to fail miserably.

Only way we are going to get change in this franchise if for Quinn to Cassel it up!

Chiefnj2 10-12-2012 08:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BoneKrusher (Post 9004752)

That's what people were saying prior to Palko's first start.

Pasta Little Brioni 10-12-2012 08:32 AM

If he sucks, he gets shopped to all hell next :fire:

notorious 10-12-2012 08:34 AM

Best case scenario: Quinn plays pretty well, Pioli and Crennel get shitcanned, and we trade Quinn for some decent picks.

Worst case scenario: Quinn plays pretty well, Pioli stays aboard and feeds us garbage for the next 3 years.

Reerun_KC 10-12-2012 08:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefnj2 (Post 9004770)
That's what people were saying prior to Palko's first start.

Remember when Brodie Croyle was going to save the franchise in SD, Just because he wasnt Cassel...

Funny how history has an opportunity to repeat itself.

Reerun_KC 10-12-2012 08:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 9004775)
Best case scenario: Quinn plays pretty well, Pioli and Crennel get shitcanned, and we trade Quinn for some decent picks.

Worst case scenario: Quinn plays pretty well, Pioli stays aboard and feeds us garbage for the next 3 years.

Nothing good can come from Quinn playing well. He playing well = Extension...

Pasta Little Brioni 10-12-2012 08:36 AM

Extension's already happened. No doubt about it.

BoneKrusher 10-12-2012 08:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC (Post 9004768)
Which is why we need Quinn to fail miserably.

Only way we are going to get change in this franchise if for Quinn to Cassel it up!

what about the rumors of Pioli signing an extension?

if thats true we're up shit creek with a paddle.

Reerun_KC 10-12-2012 08:41 AM

If the extension happend, then the Stanzi supporters will rise up and blindly follow Pioli...

kaplin42 10-12-2012 08:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC (Post 9000083)
I hope Quinn gets broke in half or fails just as bad as Cassel...

I dont want false hope in the fanbase or for Pioli to retain his role by any success by Quinn...

But also Quinn blows ass, so we shouldnt havent much to worry about.

This is where the thread should have been locked. Quinn is not the answer, rooting for him is just going to get us 3 more years of epic mediocrity. Yes, he's not Cassel, but really this is the difference between shit, and shit with peanuts.

splatbass 10-12-2012 08:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC (Post 9004781)
Nothing good can come from Quinn playing well. He playing well = Extension...

Some day I want to watch my team win a Super Bowl. My other dream, and even more of a long shot, is that someday I want to see you actually want your team to win. I'm not sure the latter is even possible.

notorious 10-12-2012 08:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9004782)
Extension's already happened. No doubt about it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by BoneKrusher (Post 9004786)
what about the rumors of Pioli signing an extension?

if thats true we're up shit creek with a paddle.

I think he has signed an extension, but Clark is scared shittless after the past weekend to announce the news due to the fallout that would occur.

Wait until we win a game, and the announcement will come the next day.

LiL stumppy 10-12-2012 08:54 AM

Quinn is not that horrible. He never had a real shot, with an awful team. I think he will come in and be solid, we will go 8 and 8, draft a qb and they will compete for the starting job next season.

Quinns 3 passes looked better than any throw Cashole has add all year. Lol

This is not what I am hoping for, just an assumption.

Reerun_KC 10-12-2012 08:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 9004825)
I think he has signed an extension, but Clark is scared shittless after the past weekend to announce the news due to the fallout that would occur.

Wait until we win a game, and the announcement will come the next day.

He announces it anytime between now and opening day of 2013 and it will be a shit storm.

We need to stay on top of this and keep our banners flying. Extension = Betrayal......

Reerun_KC 10-12-2012 08:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiL stumppy (Post 9004833)
Quinn is not that horrible. He never had a real shot, with an awful team. I think he will come in and be solid, we will go 8 and 8, draft a qb and they will compete for the starting job next season.

Quinns 3 passes looked better than any throw Cashole has add all year. Lol

This is not what I am hoping for, just an assumption.

He is getting a shot with an awful team.. Yes he is that horrible. hell even Claythan has posted video evidence and fans are still ostriching it...

Hammock Parties 10-12-2012 09:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC (Post 9004745)
Me too...

LMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAO

His 11-20 is garbage, too.

http://i.imgur.com/dplgR.jpg

durtyrute 10-12-2012 09:04 AM

Why is there no middle ground on cp? If you think Quinn can come in and do okay, that means you think he'll start forever and we won't draft a QB. If you think Stanzi should get playing time, that means you think he is the next Tom Brady. Why can't we cheer for our qB's, not named Cassel, to succed AND want to draft a QB?

Pasta Little Brioni 10-12-2012 09:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by durtyrute (Post 9004851)
Why is there no middle ground on cp? If you think Quinn can come in and do okay, that means you think he'll start forever and we won't draft a QB. If you think Stanzi should get playing time, that means you think he is the next Tom Brady. Why can't we cheer for our qB's, not named Cassel, to succed AND want to draft a QB?

Too many simple minded folks posting here.

Rausch 10-12-2012 09:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by durtyrute (Post 9004851)

Conspiracy theories and nonsense.

If Pioli goes we have a good chance of drafting our own QB and the new GM won't give a frog's fart in high wind about Ca$$hole...

King_Chief_Fan 10-12-2012 09:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 9004857)

If Pioli goes we have a good chance of drafting our own QB and the new GM won't give a frog's fart in high wind about Ca$$hole...

or quinn or stanzi........ I want everything Pioli that is QB related off this team

Rausch 10-12-2012 09:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by King_Chief_Fan (Post 9004868)
or quinn or stanzi........ I want everything Pioli that is QB related off this team

I think the only person with a legit shot at staying on the roster is Brady and that's only if he's ok with being no 2 or 3...

durtyrute 10-12-2012 09:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 9004857)

I'm not holding my breath on Pioli going anywhere. I can understand the fact that if Quinn does okay then Pioli will be able to say, "see, I brought him in." But, that also means Cassel ass will be gone and for me that is numero uno on the things I want to fix.

Reerun_KC 10-12-2012 09:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by King_Chief_Fan (Post 9004868)

This...

I want Pioli, Coaching staff and all 3 QB's MOTHER ****ING GONE FROM THE CITY AND FRANCHISE...

CoMoChief 10-12-2012 09:16 AM

Best case scenario

Cassel and Stanzi are cut
Quinn plays decent and decides to stay w/ KC
We sign vet QB for backup competition
Draft Geno Smith