ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football VICTORY IS MINE!!!!! (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=265572)

Ceej 10-24-2012 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarthPioliSatan (Post 9045487)
Lovin' life, could care less.

**** off.

LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO

Yeah, ok.

TheGuardian 10-24-2012 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarthPioliSatan (Post 9045446)
Aaaaaaaaand STILL better than Casshole.

Sanchez>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>INFINITY>>>>>Casshole and all his early lover and supporters.

Kay' / Thx/ Bye!

I guess if you're in prison it's infinitely better to get raped by 3 guys than 7 guys, but at the end of the day your life still sucks and you know there's probably something better out there.

That's pretty much your whole Sanchez >>>>> Cassel bullshit.

Neither guy is worth a dog shit. If Sanchez is slightly less stank dogshit than Cassel, I can buy that. But he's still dogshit and wasn't the answer.

Sweet Daddy Hate 10-24-2012 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheGuardian (Post 9045636)
I guess if you're in prison it's infinitely better to get raped by 3 guys than 7 guys, but at the end of the day your life still sucks and you know there's probably something better out there.

That's pretty much your whole Sanchez >>>>> Cassel bullshit.

Neither guy is worth a dog shit. If Sanchez is slightly less stank dogshit than Cassel, I can buy that. But he's still dogshit and wasn't the answer.

And yet, better is still better/thread.

Ceej 10-24-2012 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarthPioliSatan (Post 9045804)
And yet, better is still better/thread.

And you're still a ****ing jackass.

Sweet Daddy Hate 10-24-2012 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CJizzles (Post 9045956)
And you're still a ****ing jackass.

Yet, a CORRECT jackass.:evil:

-King- 10-24-2012 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheGuardian (Post 9044917)
And he'll be the handicap on that team. What part about that don't you get?

Cassel was starting this season. Being a starter doesn't mean he's REALLY the guy. It just means he's all you have to go with at that time, sometimes. They would upgrade from Sanchez if they could. The issue is, the team around him is too good. But he's the thing holding that team back from getting to a SB.

Drafting Sanchez would have been a fail.....just like I said it would have been.

Please re-read what I have been saying.

I'm saying that in the long run, Cassel was better for us than Sanchez. Cassel is gone at the end of this year. Who knows how long we'd have to suffer with Sanchez. There's a good chance we pick a QB in the first round in April. That likely wouldn't be happening if we had picked Sanchez in 2009.

MahiMike 10-24-2012 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheGuardian (Post 9044820)
My take on this is a little different than most here.

I'm ALL FOR taking a QB in the first round. However, doing so doesn't come without the most major of risks. If you take a guy and he's a Jamarcus Russell or a David Carr or a Mark Sanchez, you can set your team back years and years. Then you draft another guy........and it possibly happens again. What I'm saying is, we could have been drafting first round QB's all this time, and be in the exact same boat.

On the flip side, it's ****ing hard to get my head around the fact that we haven't drafted a first round QB in 29 ****ing years.

That's like getting the clap when you lose your virginity then swearing off pussy forever. It makes no sense.

Really no biggie with the rookie salary cap. I'm on record saying we should draft a QB in 1st round every other year. Look at the situation in Jax. Gabbert will be replaced by another 1st rounder in only 3 yrs.

Sweet Daddy Hate 10-25-2012 08:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 9046119)

I'm saying that in the long run, Cassel was better for us than Sanchez. Cassel is gone at the end of this year. Who knows how long we'd have to suffer with Sanchez. There's a good chance we pick a QB in the first round in April. That likely wouldn't be happening if we had picked Sanchez in 2009.

Cassel may not end up being "best for us" if we don't draft a QB. If we trade for another team's QB, again, what was the point in the suffering?

Sweet Daddy Hate 10-25-2012 08:21 AM

Let me make this clear:

If we don't draft our own QB, I will absolutely hate on and hex the merry happy **** out of whomever Pioli feels is "safe".

There will be no victory, and we will repeat this process ALL...OVER...AGAIN.

TheGuardian 10-25-2012 08:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 9046119)

Yeah that wasn't directed at you, dawg.