ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Rich Eisen on Chiefs' front office (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=267453)

mcaj22 12-07-2012 03:00 PM

it is Clarks problem

look at his soccer teams. He practically invented the entire MLS and after 17 seasons and running two teams he has ONE TITLE to show for it.

ONE.

It's the same model he adopts with the Chiefs.

Raiderhater 12-07-2012 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9188152)
All this stuff about Hunt.

Didn't he do exactly what we wanted him to do when he took over? He completely changed everything in the organization. An organization that was known for mediocrity, but also known for it's fans accepting that mediocrity and fillling the stands.

Had it been all about money, he could have stayed the course with Carl and kept banging out 9-7 win seasons.

Shhhhh! No one wants to hear things like this.

Sweet Daddy Hate 12-07-2012 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcaj22 (Post 9188204)
it is Clarks problem

look at his soccer teams. He practically invented the entire MLS and after 17 seasons and running two teams he has ONE TITLE to show for it.

ONE.

I stand by my theory. It's a happy ****ing theory, and I'm going with it.:harumph:

Chief_For_Life58 12-07-2012 03:13 PM

pioli will be here next year to ruin our franchise some more because he doesnt see ggge value of jamal charles or tamba hali or dwayne bowe or derrick johnson. he doesnt care about football. hell if u asked him who is favorite chiefs player was hed prolly say tony g cus he doesnt know anyone elses name

ModSocks 12-07-2012 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9187898)
His needless use of the words "****ing ****" forced me to shut it off.

He's an idiot.

LMAO

What's da matta?

Can't handle his "uncensored" truth? Feces is Raw and uncut, delivering EXTREME opinions to the brainwashed KC football fan.

Clearly, he is far too hardcore for you.

LMAO

Sweet Daddy Hate 12-07-2012 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 9188288)
LMAO

What's da matta?

Can't handle his "uncensored" truth? Feces is Raw and uncut, delivering EXTREME opinions to the brainwashed KC football fan.

LMAO

ROFL:clap:

ChiefsCountry 12-07-2012 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcaj22 (Post 9188204)
it is Clarks problem

ONE.

Actual the Hunts have two championships in MLS.

DTLB58 12-07-2012 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 9187832)
On "The Herd" they listed all of the upcoming coaching vacancies.

KC was not mentioned, but that's probably due to them not giving a **** about a shit franchise.

Yea, there are several times on national show KC isn't mentioned when new HC/GM jobs are mentioned and franchise QB's also. The other day when Barkley was on DP he teased him at the end of the show talk to you in the spring after Jacksonville drafts you.

ModSocks 12-07-2012 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9188152)
All this stuff about Hunt.

Didn't he do exactly what we wanted him to do when he took over? He completely changed everything in the organization. An organization that was known for mediocrity, but also known for it's fans accepting that mediocrity and fillling the stands.

Had it been all about money, he could have stayed the course with Carl and kept banging out 9-7 win seasons.

It's an inconvenient truth.

Clark fired the incumbent seat filler after years of shitty football, hired the hottest name in the business and gave him the fatest contract of any GM. Timer after time, it's been proven that the Chiefs are a top 10 cash spender, meaning there is tons of money coming out of Clark's wallet.

Yet Fans wanna call him cheap and incompetent when all of the evidence points to the contrary.

Strongside 12-07-2012 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9187824)
You need to listen to BarrysKoolaid. He said Pioli signed a contract extension and will not be fired.

Well if Barry said it then it's true.

htismaqe 12-07-2012 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 9188288)
LMAO

What's da matta?

LMAO

:)

MahiMike 12-07-2012 04:09 PM

No better time to get a new GM than when you're picking your QBOTF.

Strongside 12-07-2012 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MahiMike (Post 9188356)
No better time to get a new GM than when you're picking your QBOTF.

And no better time to pick your QBOTF than when you don't have Scott Pioli.

The Franchise 12-07-2012 04:35 PM

Just stopping in to say **** Barry.

Ok....I'm out.

TEX 12-07-2012 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saphojunkie (Post 9187821)
Did a search, and don't think this is a repost.

This morning on Dan Patrick, Rich Eisen was talking about the various coaching/GM changes coming at the end of the year.

He said that everyone knows that San Diego is going to have a complete regime change, as well as Philadelphia (let the Andy Reid to KC debate commence).

Additionally, he thought that Carolina was in line for a regime change, and "depending on how the next couple of weeks shape up, Dallas could be looking at a complete change, too." (I assume he means everyone but the actual problem, Jerry Jones.)

Then he said, "And, despite recent events, the situation of the last week, I think you're looking at a complete change in Kansas City. I'm not trying to be callous, it's just a football thing."

Dan Patrick gave a "yeah..." as in, "sucks, but...yeah."

The nice thing was that he was speaking in terms of what people around the league know/expect. This wasn't his opinion of what SHOULD happen, but what is going to happen.

I am hoping that we are all just nervous nellies, and the truth is no one keeps their jobs at 2-14. This season has been a spectacular failure in every meaning of the word and in ways no one has ever seen before. I have hope that we are looking at a total overhaul of franchise leadership.

And I, for one, do not think that Clark Hunt is the problem. I'm sure that puts me in the minority here, but I think the free agent cock-ups have been more about arrogance and bad talent evaluation than they have penny-pinching. That's just me. I think he knows what has to be done and will do it.

Besides, if you're Pioli or Crennel, at this point do you even WANT to stay?

I think you nailed it. I'd just like to add that makes no difference how they finish - 2-10 or 6-10 this has been a disaster for a season. when you consider that's it's YEAR 4 UNDER PIOLI, he deserves no pass.