ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Dexter the sack machine!?!?!?! (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=122271)

Big Chief Homer 08-23-2005 07:43 PM

Dexter the sack machine!?!?!?!

I know he cant cover to save his life,but the madden version of Dex is a sack machine.

Just set and NFL record for 8 in one game against the Bills. :clap:

Ha! take that Losman. :)

(for the players of Madden 06 Im using the quarter defense fire blitz or Dime coverage eight man scheme)

Saulbadguy 08-23-2005 07:43 PM

Yeah. That's realistic.

Hammock Parties 08-23-2005 07:45 PM

I am willing to bet you could place any old DB in his spot and get the same results. Madden's pretty ghey that way.

Also, try placing on a level other than rookie, n00b.

Big Chief Homer 08-23-2005 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saulbadguy
Yeah. That's realistic.

Maybe they should move him into Hick's spot on the line :hmmm: ROFL

KCChiefsMan 08-23-2005 07:49 PM

ya on Quarter defense it's easy to get sacks with you DBs, I'm in year 2 and my rookie FS had 6 sacks in one game and leads the league in sacks....

On another note Trent Green and T-Rich retired on me after year 1!! :cuss:

Big Chief Homer 08-23-2005 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gochiefs
I am willing to bet you could place any old DB in his spot and get the same results. Madden's pretty ghey that way.

Also, try placing on a level other than rookie, n00b.

Its not on rookie and who you callin' Noob BEEOTCH :cuss: :p
:cuss:

CoMoChief 08-23-2005 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Chief Homer
I know he cant cover to save his life,but the madden version of Dex is a sack machine.

Just set and NFL record for 8 in one game against the Bills. :clap:

Ha! take that Losman. :)

(for the players of Madden 06 Im using the quarter defense fire blitz or Dime coverage eight man scheme)

You're a weakling. I hope to God you're playing All-Madden level. Derrick Johnson is the sack machine. Chiefs defense is amazing with a 3-4 scheme. Johnson averages around 5 sacks a game.

Reaper16 08-23-2005 08:09 PM

OMG, you have to be playing of Rookie, right?

But I agree with Dexter being a sack machine, he always gets the sack on those Dime blitzes! On my All-Madden franchise he got 11 sacks the first season. Nothing like 8 in one game, though.

Oddly enough, Warfield in the same spot as McCleon didn't quite pick up as many sacks when I tries him out. Hmmm. The again, Madden has always overrated Dex.

oaklandhater 08-23-2005 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCChiefsMan
ya on Quarter defense it's easy to get sacks with you DBs, I'm in year 2 and my rookie FS had 6 sacks in one game and leads the league in sacks....

On another note Trent Green and T-Rich retired on me after year 1!! :cuss:

Same thing Happend to me,They really need to make it like ESPN where you can talk ppl out of Retirement.