ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Brady Quinn (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=264624)

King_Chief_Fan 10-04-2012 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whoman69 (Post 8976718)
This is different from Cassel how? The difference between the two is the fact that there is the outside chance that since Quinn had no talent around him in Cleveland, he might not be the proven fail that Cassel is. I don't believe that, but the possibility exists.

So if you have Cassel fail and then Quinn plays two games and is an equal fail, where do you go?

you go to 1-15 and draft a QBOTF

Old Dog 10-04-2012 12:19 PM

Quote:

So if you have Cassel fail and then Quinn plays two games and is an equal fail, where do you go?

Quail hunting.

BossChief 10-04-2012 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 8976723)
You know I'm a huge Quinn fan.....but I'm not filled with false hope about him either.

It's a win win, either way.

He wins and plays well, the team will rally around him and possibly go on a legit hot streak.

He loses and sucks, I get to watch Stanzi get his shot and the upcoming draft will get us a first round qb.

The first domino needs to fall asap...Cassel is done.

TRR 10-04-2012 12:28 PM

Quote:

This is different from Cassel how? The difference between the two is the fact that there is the outside chance that since Quinn had no talent around him in Cleveland, he might not be the proven fail that Cassel is. I don't believe that, but the possibility exists.

You fold up shop and dig in to scouting QB's for the 2013 draft. Everyone knows Cassel won't be here in 2013. Quinn would have to really light it up to get a shot in 2013.

DaWolf 10-04-2012 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beach tribe (Post 8976391)
Pestilence is right. The odds are slim to None. But crazier things have happened.

Yeah, Rich Gannon wasn't the answer either. I'm sure Jim Plunkett wasn't the answer. There are plenty of examples of crazier things actually happening. So you never know. But him taking that next step under the same coaches he failed with before, well I don't know if even the most optimistic person could see that...

listopencil 10-04-2012 02:05 PM

Quote:

I'd say the only difference is that Mark Asshole had success in the NFL at some point. It might be that the KC FO just doesn't want to go down this road. If you bench Mark Asshole for BBQ ( Brady "Bitch" Quinn. Ha ha.), and BBQ fails horribly, do you go back? Or do you go Stanzi? If you go Stanzi then there really is no coming back. They would pretty much have to address the position. Piolio (I just made that up. He cripples your team like polio. Yes it is funny. **** you) may not be willing to man up and throw away the time/money incested (Yeah, I did that on purpose. I'm a funny guy) into Mark Asshole.

DaFace 10-04-2012 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by listopencil (Post 8977009)
I'd say the only difference is that Mark Asshole had success in the NFL at some point. It might be that the KC FO just doesn't want to go down this road. If you bench Mark Asshole for BBQ ( Brady "Bitch" Quinn. Ha ha.), and BBQ fails horribly, do you go back? Or do you go Stanzi? If you go Stanzi then there really is no coming back. They would pretty much have to address the position. Piolio (I just made that up. He cripples your team like polio. Yes it is funny. **** you) may not be willing to man up and throw away the time/money incested (Yeah, I did that on purpose. I'm a funny guy) into Mark Asshole.

ROFL

listopencil 10-04-2012 02:15 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Careful what you wish for...

Rausch 10-04-2012 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by listopencil (Post 8977030)

He probably will fail but it won't be the same fail we've seen for the last 4 years.

It won't be Ca$$hole. It won't be Bowe or checkdown only. It won't be staring down one guy for 5 seconds and then throwing to that guy...

58-4ever 10-04-2012 02:49 PM

Mama, just killed a man
Put a gun against his head
Pulled my trigger, now he's dead
Mama, life had just begun
But now I've gone and thrown it all away
Mama, ooo
Didn't mean to make you cry
If I'm not back again this time tomorrow
Carry on, carry on, as if nothing really matters

FAX 10-04-2012 02:57 PM

You all know the tune ...

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...&postcount=364

FAX

DaWolf 10-04-2012 03:46 PM

Either he will be good, he will be Cassel, or Blow for Geno will be on.

The latter two means new QB for next year. The first unlikely scenario means we may have found a guy for the immediate future. Either way, Cassel's done.

That said, watch Cassel go 20-30 for 208, 1 TD and 0 INT's in a 24-17 loss this week, which means he buys another week...

whoman69 10-04-2012 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by King_Chief_Fan (Post 8976724)
you go to 1-15 and draft a QBOTF

Quote:

Originally Posted by TRR (Post 8976755)
You fold up shop and dig in to scouting QB's for the 2013 draft. Everyone knows Cassel won't be here in 2013. Quinn would have to really light it up to get a shot in 2013.

Quote:

Originally Posted by listopencil (Post 8977009)

IMO if you bring Quinn out, its only a matter of time before he has to be replaced by Stanzi, and I don't think they're ready for that. It might be the only thing to save Crennell by claiming he is going with the young QB. Cassel is dead to me as he should be to the organization.

A Salt Weapon 10-04-2012 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by listopencil (Post 8977030)

HA
Posted via Mobile Device

Simply Red 11-08-2017 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joie (Post 8975599)
For the same reason Brody Croyle was:banghead:

Did this Joie girl die?