ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   NFL Draft Does Skip Bayless have Parkinson's? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=271212)

MTG#10 03-16-2013 10:07 AM

Does Skip Bayless have Parkinson's?

Watch this video of Bayless and Stephen A. Smith discussing whether or not Geno is worth trading up for. Pay attention to Skip's body movement and the way he bounces up and down. Does he have Parkinson's? Is he coked out of his mind? Is he just really cold? Ive never noticed him fidget around like that, at least not to this level...very strange.

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=905...goryid=2378529

lcarus 03-16-2013 10:08 AM

I find him weird and unique. Yes he's a douche nozzle to the max, but I find him entertaining because he's just so frickin strange, as you've so elegantly pointed out lol

spades 03-16-2013 10:09 AM

I hope so

BlackHelicopters 03-16-2013 10:11 AM

If God exists, he does.

Imon Yourside 03-16-2013 10:11 AM

Just expect the opposite is true if Skip Bayless says it.

Crush 03-16-2013 10:11 AM

He's a professional troll.

Fairplay 03-16-2013 10:12 AM

Make him take a drug test.

Imon Yourside 03-16-2013 10:18 AM

Just watched the vid, both of these guys are complete and total idiots.

MTG#10 03-16-2013 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theelusiveeightrop (Post 9505375)
If God exists, he does.

That isn't funny.

I would think the only morons who would say that think of it as though it is a "good" thing or a "funny" thing are complete losers in real life.

How little respect for your fellow human being do you have to think that it is ok to say?

You obviously have no one special in your life as no self respecting woman would want to be associated with a "man" who thinks that is funny.

You certainly do not have family members with Parkinson's because if you did, you would want to reach through the screen and strangle the person who uses that word every time you saw it.

I'm not going to tell you to stop saying that; you're obviously too stupid to do that on your own so someone having to ask you to do it isn't going to make one bit of difference.

I just want you to know that myself, and I'm sure a lot of other folks on this board think that you are pathetic.

Direckshun 03-16-2013 10:24 AM

He's the guy who endorsed taking Brandon Weeden #3 overall last year.

He's just not very well anchored, as a person. What you're seeing is a physical tic of that.

CoMoChief 03-16-2013 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MTG#10 (Post 9505416)
That isn't funny.

I would think the only morons who would say that think of it as though it is a "good" thing or a "funny" thing are complete losers in real life.

How little respect for your fellow human being do you have to think that it is ok to say?

You obviously have no one special in your life as no self respecting woman would want to be associated with a "man" who thinks that is funny.

You certainly do not have family members with Parkinson's because if you did, you would want to reach through the screen and strangle the person who uses that word every time you saw it.

I'm not going to tell you to stop saying that; you're obviously too stupid to do that on your own so someone having to ask you to do it isn't going to make one bit of difference.

I just want you to know that myself, and I'm sure a lot of other folks on this board think that you are pathetic.

So if I saw you out somewhere and you said "Hey CoMo, what's shakin'?" and if I replied "Michael J. Fox" you wouldn't think that's funny?

Stanley Nickels 03-16-2013 10:35 AM

His movements are not of the tremor/rigidity/bradykinesia mold typical of PD. He's probably on something.

Stanley Nickels 03-16-2013 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoMoChief (Post 9505445)
So if I saw you out somewhere and you said "Hey CoMo, what's shakin'?" and if I replied "Michael J. Fox" you wouldn't think that's funny?

PD pts can have a pretty good sense of humor. I attended a charity event here in KC when my wife was working at the Parkinson's Foundation, and the host (I can't remember his name, but he was a former TV personality in KC) welcomed everyone and thanked them for "helping out us 'quakers and shakers' ".

TimeForWasp 03-16-2013 10:36 AM

I think he is just dodging aids trees in his mind while saying shit that will not go over on CP.

Reaper16 03-16-2013 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spades (Post 9505368)
I hope so

Winner.