ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Misc 12-Year-Old Oklahoma Girl Shoots Home Intruder (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=267888)

Imon Yourside 12-21-2012 12:27 AM

12-Year-Old Oklahoma Girl Shoots Home Intruder

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/FHmIB03xJBg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

:clap:

CrazyPhuD 12-21-2012 12:32 AM

With an assault rifle?

RealSNR 12-21-2012 12:33 AM

Dudes named Stacey deserve to get shot.

Jewish Rabbi 12-21-2012 12:39 AM

We need better house control. Time to ban all houses.

crazycoffey 12-21-2012 12:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi (Post 9228958)
We need better house control. Time to ban all houses.

Well, if we didn't have houses, no one would try to break into them.

-side story, my brother in law's house got broken into last night. He was sitting on the couch with his 1 year old baby girl when a dumbass flipperhead entered through the back door. BIL pushed him out, and put his daughter in her room. Came back to the back door on a 911 phone call and flipperhead came back in a second time. BIL tackled him and started to beat his ass pretty good. Now BIL is thinking about getting a gun.

Imon Yourside 12-21-2012 12:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9228954)

Cue Stacey King was from Oklahoma joke?

TimeForWasp 12-21-2012 12:49 AM

Fax is right. Holes are the cause of all this.

TribalElder 12-21-2012 12:51 AM

Hell Yes

+1 for gun owners

These parents deserve a lot of credit for obviously teaching the 12 year old about guns and how to use them. A useful tool when respected and used as intended. If only every family was responsible like this one appears to be.

What happens if there was not a gun in reach. A defenseless 12 year old kidnapping victim?

TribalElder 12-21-2012 12:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Barney Stinson (Post 9228967)

-side story, my brother in law's house got broken into last night. He was sitting on the couch with his 1 year old baby girl when a dumbass flipperhead entered through the back door. BIL pushed him out, and put his daughter in her room. Came back to the back door on a 911 phone call and flipperhead came back in a second time. BIL tackled him and started to beat his ass pretty good. Now BIL is thinking about getting a gun.

If you have people entering your back door more than once I would verify your state has a castle doctrine or equivilent stand your ground law, then get a weapon for home defense.

A Salt Weapon 12-21-2012 12:56 AM

According to direckshit, this country would better off with her getting raped and murdered than to allow private ownership of firearms.

Good on her and good on her parents, sucks she had to be put in that position, but the outcome is the best it could have been.
Posted via Mobile Device

Prison Bitch 12-21-2012 12:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TribalElder (Post 9228973)
What happens if there was not a gun in reach. A defenseless 12 year old kidnapping victim?

Simple: another "war on women"

A Salt Weapon 12-21-2012 01:07 AM

Quote:

What happens if there was not a gun in reach.

I'm sure it would have been the NRA's fault too.
Posted via Mobile Device

Thig Lyfe 12-21-2012 01:29 AM

hey guys what if all you people who are so terrified of home invaders bought high powered tasers instead. effectively incapacitates the perp without killing them and then we can get rid of all the guns because now there is literally no reason for you to own a gun

i mean unless you have a bloodlust/murder fantasy or something but i'm sure that's not the case

nychief 12-21-2012 02:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Barney Stinson (Post 9228967)

Us city folks use locks.

stevieray 12-21-2012 02:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thig Lyfe (Post 9229002)
hey guys what if all you people who are so terrified of home invaders bought high powered tasers instead. effectively incapacitates the perp without killing them and then we can get rid of all the guns because now there is literally no reason for you to own a gun

i mean unless you have a bloodlust/murder fantasy or something but i'm sure that's not the case

and the perp has a gun....?

hey! don't taze me bro!

-King- 12-21-2012 02:14 AM

Ban gun safes. Parents who lock their guns in their gun safes are endangering their kids.

Just think, what if that gun was locked up? The daughter would be dead right now.

-King- 12-21-2012 02:16 AM

Quote:

Hell Yes

+1 for gun owners

These parents deserve a lot of credit for obviously teaching the 12 year old about guns and how to use them. A useful tool when respected and used as intended. If only every family was responsible like this one appears to be.

This. Guns need to be in reach at all times. They need to be in a place where 12 year olds can have access to them no matter what.

Ban Gun Safes!

kepp 12-21-2012 02:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevieray (Post 9229020)

hey! don't taze me bro!

Or sues the homeowner because he now has a life-long facial twitch.

WV 12-21-2012 03:07 AM

Quote:

When will you be over so I can test my taser? I know my gun goes bang.

You also realize that first of all taser's can be ineffective if the suspect is high and secondly you have to be in close proximity to the suspect to effectively use a taser.

Hey hey would be robber....Don't make me come over there to tase you or hey shitbag look down the barrel of my home defense gun. I think I'll stick with the latter.

Taser Self Defense Realities

mikey23545 12-21-2012 05:19 AM

Quote:

How about if everybody has a gun and we blow away all home invaders and then we got rid of all the perps effectively making us safe from all home invaders.

AussieChiefsFan 12-21-2012 05:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikey23545 (Post 9229087)
How about if everybody has a gun and we blow away all home invaders and then we got rid of all the perps effectively making us safe from all home invaders.

The only porblem there is that guns aren't only used for home defense.

crazycoffey 12-21-2012 05:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nychief (Post 9229019)
Us city folks use locks.

he kicked in the door

KCUnited 12-21-2012 06:29 AM

My mustache got thicker just by watching that.

Mr. Flopnuts 12-21-2012 06:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCUnited (Post 9229118)
My mustache got thicker just by watching that.

ROFL

Amnorix 12-21-2012 07:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 9229022)
This. Guns need to be in reach at all times. They need to be in a place where 12 year olds can have access to them no matter what.

Ban Gun Safes!

errr....

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_wAxDMfEGho...%2Bserious.jpg

HonestChieffan 12-21-2012 07:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevieray (Post 9229020)

hey! don't taze me bro!

there ya go!

Garcia Bronco 12-21-2012 07:38 AM

Quote:

I would not say blood thirty but there is a problem with your theory, people like to comeback. If you come in my house to do God knows what...you're not coming back.

TribalElder 12-21-2012 07:42 AM

Quote:

Great idea. I'm sure she could have just as easily tasered the intruder through the door the same way she shot him. You will never get rid of all the guns FYI that cat is already out of the bag. The knowledge is already out there so it's too late for that. Besides, this is 'Merica! **** Yeah

Saul Good 12-21-2012 07:51 AM

Quote:

Tasers shoot 15 whole feet and run on batteries. Seems reliable and effective to me.

Dartgod 12-21-2012 07:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 9229179)
Tasers shoot 15 whole feet and run on batteries. Seems reliable and effective to me.

And they easily penetrate doors!

cookster50 12-21-2012 08:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hogfarmer (Post 9229195)
And they easily penetrate boars!

FYP

Predarat 12-21-2012 08:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikey23545 (Post 9229087)

This idea is much better.

Radar Chief 12-21-2012 08:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 9229179)

Engineering Lab partner has video footage taken from a police “dash cam” of a huge Viking looking meth head walking right through a tazer shot. In fact he seemed rather pissed about it, started chasing the cop around his car yelling "What'cha gonna do now!" A double tap from the officers M1911 is what he did and Viking Meth head sat down crying about how the officer killed him. Don’t have enough of the footage to see if the ambulance arrived in time to save him or not.

Lzen 12-21-2012 08:22 AM

Quote:

The problem with the tazer is that if, I understand them correctly, you have to actually touch the perp with it. The good thing about the gun is the girl was able to shoot the intruder through the door. Much easier to shoot an intruder through the closet door than to make contact with the tazer after they've opened the door.

Bwana 12-21-2012 08:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan (Post 9229088)
The only porblem there is that guns aren't only used for home defense.

You're right, I also use mine to hunt. Thanks for pointing that out Aussieboy.

Radar Chief 12-21-2012 08:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lzen (Post 9229255)
The problem with the tazer is that if, I understand them correctly, you have to actually touch the perp with it. The good thing about the gun is the girl was able to shoot the intruder through the door. Much easier to shoot an intruder through the closet door than to make contact with the tazer after they've opened the door.

Police use a type that shoots our a pair of barbs that are then connected back to the Taser by wire. Like Saul said though, they only offer about 15 ft of range.

http://i50.tinypic.com/2921rn8.jpg

Bwana 12-21-2012 08:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Radar Chief (Post 9229245)
Engineering Lab partner has video footage taken from a police “dash cam” of a huge Viking looking meth head walking right through a tazer shot. In fact he seemed rather pissed about it, started chasing the cop around his car yelling "What'cha gonna do now!" A double tap from the officers M1911 is what he did and Viking Meth head sat down crying about how the officer killed him. Don’t have enough of the footage to see if the ambulance arrived in time to save him or not.

Viking meth head.......... LMAO

Lzen 12-21-2012 08:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Radar Chief (Post 9229272)
Police use a type that shoots our a pair of barbs that are then connected back to the Taser by wire. Like Saul said though, they only offer about 15 ft of range.

http://www.taser.com/images/products...r-x3-ecd_2.png

And they don't do through the door.

CoMoChief 12-21-2012 08:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9228954)

Never trust a guy w/ a girl's name and never trust a guy that has 2 first names.

notorious 12-21-2012 08:39 AM

I read several stories like this every month in American Rifleman.

When they said that the perp was accused of trying to kidnap a 17 year old last year, I cringed at the thought of what would have happened to that 12 year old if she didn't know how to operate her parents' gun.

Fistpump

dmahurin 12-21-2012 08:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Radar Chief (Post 9229245)

Could this huge Viking looking meth head be techno Viking?

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/PozbCdtvixQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Predarat 12-21-2012 08:43 AM

It was the end of the world for this home invador hahaha.

Radar Chief 12-21-2012 08:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lzen (Post 9229276)
And they don't do through the door.

Unless it was, like, one of those Japanese doors made of rice paper or whatever. ;)

Saul Good 12-21-2012 08:44 AM

WTF are you supposed to do after you tase them? Just keep doing it until the cops get there and hope the batteries last for fifteen minutes?

beach tribe 12-21-2012 08:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amnorix (Post 9229146)

-
Not sure huh?

Dayze 12-21-2012 08:45 AM

if a home invasion in my house occurs, I'll be the only 'witness' to speak to the cops.

notorious 12-21-2012 08:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 9229301)
WTF are you supposed to do after you tase them? Just keep doing it until the cops get there and hope the batteries last for fifteen minutes?

They are also go to be very pissed off when they get out of their short prison stay.

Guess what? They know where you live.

Saul Good 12-21-2012 08:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 9229310)
They are also go to be very pissed off when they get out of their short prison stay.

Guess what? They know where you live.

And they know you don't own a gun.

Radar Chief 12-21-2012 08:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bwana (Post 9229275)
Viking meth head.......... LMAO

Cop shows up on scene because Viking Meth head and two of his buddies are loitering around the parking lot of an apartment complex where there had been a rash of vehicle break-ins. Viking Meth head seemed to take offense to the fact that the officer is asking him if he lived in the apartments, his two buddies rapidly disappear and the situation digresses from there.

Radar Chief 12-21-2012 08:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dmahurin (Post 9229296)
Could this huge Viking looking meth head be techno Viking?

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/PozbCdtvixQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

No, it would’ve sucked losing Techno Viking, he’s a hero for justice and annoyingly repetitive dance music.

Lzen 12-21-2012 08:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 9229301)

Run

Saul Good 12-21-2012 08:57 AM

Europe is just a techno dance party waiting to happen 23/7/365.

Saul Good 12-21-2012 08:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lzen (Post 9229325)
Run

Out of my house? Can I grab my kids first?

KCUnited 12-21-2012 08:59 AM

This is how I sold the wife on the Beretta 9mm instead of the Mossberg last xmas. I'm not trying to buy a whole new door over some perp, I can patch a hole. Plus a bullet hole lets potential perps know what's waiting behind door #1.

notorious 12-21-2012 09:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCUnited (Post 9229334)
This is how I sold the wife on the Beretta 9mm instead of the Mossberg last xmas. I'm not trying to buy a whole new door over some perp, I can patch a hole. Plus a bullet hole lets potential perps know what's waiting behind door #1.

Big hole in door = Big hole in perp

I don't like the thought of a criminal piece of shit coming back.

RockChalk 12-21-2012 09:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Radar Chief (Post 9229315)
Cop shows up on scene because Viking Meth head and two of his buddies are loitering around the parking lot of an apartment complex where there had been a rash of vehicle break-ins. Viking Meth head seemed to take offense to the fact that the officer is asking him if he lived in the apartments, his two buddies rapidly disappear and the situation digresses from there.

Do you have this video? I'd like to settle in by the fire, connect my notebook to the tv, eat some popcorn, and watch a worthless POS get shot. The American Tale really.

A Salt Weapon 12-21-2012 09:08 AM

Tazers don't work to well through heavy clothing, guns do.
Posted via Mobile Device

Radar Chief 12-21-2012 09:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RockChalk (Post 9229346)
Do you have this video? I'd like to settle in by the fire, connect my notebook to the tv, eat some popcorn, and watch a worthless POS get shot. The American Tale really.

Sorry no, Lab partner has that one and he’s out for the next couple of weeks. Even if I did it’s evidence and I can't go posting something like that on a public forum.

Reerun_KC 12-21-2012 09:15 AM

She should of followed him out side and finished the dirt bag off....

Frazod 12-21-2012 09:24 AM

Piers Morgan thinks it would be better if she had been raped and murdered.

Dayze 12-21-2012 09:25 AM

I'd get some Dragon Breath rounds, but I don't want to burn my house down.
but I can't think of a better way for a scumbag intruder to 'check out'

Predarat 12-21-2012 09:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC (Post 9229371)
She should of followed him out side and finished the dirt bag off....

That is true, now money is wasted on hospitalizing and feeding this POS in prison. Then the POS will get out and do it again.

Lzen 12-21-2012 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 9229331)
Out of my house? Can I grab my kids first?

No. Every man for himself.

lcarus 12-21-2012 09:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9229390)

Piers Morgan is the douchiest piece of shit ever.

Dayze 12-21-2012 09:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lzen (Post 9229397)
No. Every man for himself.

LMAO

Lzen 12-21-2012 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9229390)

Whaaaaaa.....???

Rudy tossed tigger's salad 12-21-2012 10:13 AM

A plant by the NRA

Braincase 12-21-2012 10:16 AM

I've only ever had one attempted break in. Drugged out punk tried to climb onto my balcony. Best two-iron shot I ever made.

Demonpenz 12-21-2012 10:44 AM

In 1994 230 12 year olds were shot in the mouth. All by Michael Jackson.

Radar Chief 12-21-2012 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Braincase (Post 9229527)
I've only ever had one attempted break in. Drugged out punk tried to climb onto my balcony. Best two-iron shot I ever made.

Grip it and rip it.

PACHIEFSFAN 12-21-2012 11:43 AM

Quote:

And if they were wearing a leather jacket or heavy winter coat? Taser would be useless. They are the criiminal entering your home and if you are in fear for you life, it's you or them.

RockChalk 12-21-2012 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Radar Chief (Post 9229368)
Sorry no, Lab partner has that one and he’s out for the next couple of weeks. Even if I did it’s evidence and I can't go posting something like that on a public forum.

Completely understandable. Was thinking it was a leaked internet video or something.

PACHIEFSFAN 12-21-2012 11:52 AM

Quote:

Another problem is, like guns, can be used outside the home. Like on your neighbors barking dog:evil:.

Iowanian 12-21-2012 01:34 PM

Nice story. Almost a happy ending.

In a perfect story, the bad guy breaks apart like a pinata on impact and enough coins spill out of his corpse to fund her college. Like Super Mario final boss.

Dayze 12-21-2012 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 9230035)
Nice story. Almost a happy ending.

In a perfect story, the bad guy breaks apart like a pinata on impact and enough coins spill out of his corpse to fund her college. Like Super Mario final boss.

LMAO