ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life LNBS: how old were you when you first fell in love? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=284011)

BossChief 05-29-2014 09:30 PM

LNBS: how old were you when you first fell in love?

I'm 36 and have told 4 or 5 women that I loved them in the past, but that was mostly a "I love you, too" kinda thing and it followed a good ****ing most of the time. I had never been the one to say it first because until it was said to me, I never really felt I was in love with any of them. With each of them I tried to fall in love and it never worked out. Each time I had to end it because the feelings weren't ever mutual and I didn't feel it was fair to either of us to continue. There was always something missing.

That changed a couple weeks ago. I've been seeing this gal for about 5 months now and it's been unbelievable. We click on every single level a couple can click on. If I had sat down and described the exact woman I was looking for after high school till now, she would fit the description to a t. 3-4 years ago I had come to the conclusion that I might never find someone that is everything I want and that my expectations were simply too high (I've always been like Jerry Seinfeld in that I move on if anything isn't perfectly in line...in a way) but IMO fate took ahold of the situation and made some unusual situations that caused our paths to cross and sparks flew immediately.

In the past I would probably have laughed at one of my friends if they were talking about getting married and buying a house after only knowing someone for under a year, but we've been talking about doing just that recently. It just feels 100% right and for once I can honestly say I can see myself spending the rest of my life with this woman. It's crazy to type that out even.

We have similar goals in life, are in a similar place financially, have similar outlooks on every major aspect of life, our family structures are nearly identical, we have an amazing sex life, she is amazing with my son and truly "gets him" and has a bond with him that really gets me (I didn't even let her meet him until almost 3 months in because I am extremely protective of him) we motivate each other and keep each other focused while also having a 6th sense about when we both want to let loose. People that haven't seen me for a few months constantly ask me what's changed because I look different. Everything about me feels different.

She has made me (not by her request, but because I want to improve myself) eat healthier (I've lost 30 pounds in the last 5 months) no fast food, no soda, my fridge is filled with real food, I exercise and go on walks and jogs because I want to. She just makes me feel like the best part of my life is yet to be written and that's pretty big because IMO I've lived a pretty terrific life thus far.

My question (as the thread title states) is at what age did you first fall in real love?

Psyko Tek 05-29-2014 09:32 PM

I was 25
I was she wasn't
thus is life

DeezNutz 05-29-2014 09:32 PM

I look forward to the "I hate that bitch" thread in another few months.

LoneWolf 05-29-2014 09:37 PM

I was 21. Saw the most beautiful woman I'd ever laid my eyes on at a party. I looked at my best friend and told him, "I just saw the woman I'm going to marry." I immediately walked over to her and started a conversation. It's been 20 years since then and we're still married.

BullJunkandIron 05-29-2014 09:39 PM

What my friends always tell me **** the crack whore.

Deberg_1990 05-29-2014 09:39 PM

:popcorn:

Katipan 05-29-2014 09:41 PM

14. 18. 21. 26. 28.

Now I'm 34 and tired. ;)

I always had a bad habit of picking guys for a specific purpose. I'm a great girlfriend and I do everything I can to help make their worlds a better place but rarely would I indulge in the kind of vulnerability falling in love produces. I always used to tell my mother. "Sure I love him."

My current came along at a time when I wasn't looking. To not love him would be like not loving myself. We are in total synch and life is one lovely groove. I'm all in for this to last a lifetime. If it doesn't, well... There will be another adventure for me out there.

And that's cool too.

Dayze 05-29-2014 09:43 PM

probably at 17. then at 22 when I met my wife.

SAUTO 05-29-2014 09:44 PM

24, still together.

It was in late february early march, funny thing was my little brother lived here when he was in 9th grade and always told this older girl he hung around with she should meet his brother. I moved here several years later and when we finally met we were locked in. She didn't realize who my brother was for a little while. Mind blown when she realized...

Props to my bro, he picked the right one for me
Posted via Mobile Device

LoneWolf 05-29-2014 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katipan (Post 10659685)
14. 18. 21. 26. 28.

Now I'm 34 and tired. ;)

I always had a bad habit of picking guys for a specific purpose. I'm a great girlfriend and I do everything I can to help make their worlds a better place but rarely would I indulge in the kind of vulnerability falling in love produces. I always used to tell my mother. "Sure I love him."

My current came along at a time when I wasn't looking. To not love him would be like not loving myself. We are in total synch and life is one lovely groove. I'm all in for this to last a lifetime. If it doesn't, well... There will be another adventure for me out there.

And that's cool too.

Every time I read one of your posts this is how I imagine you.

https://kzoz.s3.amazonaws.com/jeff-a...mb-400x349.jpg

Don't ruin it for me by telling me this isn't close to the truth.

BigRedChief 05-29-2014 09:48 PM

30 years old. If you are confused about whether you are in love or not, your not in love.

Katipan 05-29-2014 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoneWolf (Post 10659709)
Every time I read one of your posts this is how I imagine you.

https://kzoz.s3.amazonaws.com/jeff-a...mb-400x349.jpg

Don't ruin it for me by telling me this isn't close to the truth.

hahaah :) Sorry to disappoint but I have kids. My toys are WAY smaller.

srvy 05-29-2014 09:49 PM

Id guess about 15 minutes when I was introduced to Mama's tit.

SAUTO 05-29-2014 09:50 PM

Roors are ****ing nice...
Posted via Mobile Device

Hoover 05-29-2014 09:53 PM

I thought I was in love when I was 18, but come to find out I wasn't. Really glad that relationship fell apart because it would have ruined my college experience. I fell head-over-heels for my wife when I was a Junior in college, and she was a freshman.