ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life Internet dating SUCKS! (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=270270)

Discuss Thrower 02-23-2013 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 9428429)
A man is born to take care of a woman...
So, ladies make sure you put your head on the right pillow...

Because a man who doesn't acknowledge this truth is not worth being with.... all the real men know it and act accordingly...

Sure, with youth (there is growth, hope and awareness), but the foolish, self-centered men never grasp this concept and for this they end up the losers in the love and the relationship area... ever searching, always blaming, never really attaining...

Also a man who doesn't recognize that this is what he was born to do, is not worth much in other 'real' men's eyes (no matter how much they may protest). A man is not worth much in his own eyes, either, if he doesn't follow the laws of nature and God... causing them their escape, addictions, over-emphasis on sex, violence, objectifying and oppressing the feminine. Because it's their need and desire of her that they fear...

Men admire other men who provide well and take care of their woman ...and families...

In most all instances, the look on a woman's face will tell you much about the man in her life...

I don't know what this means..

Bump 02-23-2013 04:23 PM

that sounds like the women here in Boston. I mean, broken up couples here still live together all the time and they hate each other, but it's Boston. Nobody can afford to live on their own so, they gotta stay living with them.

I dated a few chicks (like for more than 1 night) since I moved here and all of them, all of them started talking about trying to move in my house after about a month. **** that shit. Maybe after a few years, wtf. But now that I've been here, that's just the norm I guess. People here will date people they don't like because they need a roommate.

BlackHelicopters 02-23-2013 04:35 PM

My advice: Start drinking heavily.

Skyy God 02-23-2013 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 9424838)
I was going to suggest Dungeons & Dragons. I met my wife at a D&D game in college. For real. She wasn't really into the game, she just came with one of my friends.

This explains so much.

Skyy God 02-23-2013 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Richard_Harrow (Post 9428074)
Ha you could be right or you could be wrong

We shall see

You've got better odds landing a supermodel on POF than this date actually materializing.

Pasta Little Brioni 02-23-2013 05:41 PM

If you are hung like a tripod (of course you post on CP) send them pics of Mr. Happy.

Spott 02-23-2013 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 9428429)
A man is born to take care of a woman...
So, ladies make sure you put your head on the right pillow...

Because a man who doesn't acknowledge this truth is not worth being with.... all the real men know it and act accordingly...

Sure, with youth (there is growth, hope and awareness), but the foolish, self-centered men never grasp this concept and for this they end up the losers in the love and the relationship area... ever searching, always blaming, never really attaining...

Also a man who doesn't recognize that this is what he was born to do, is not worth much in other 'real' men's eyes (no matter how much they may protest). A man is not worth much in his own eyes, either, if he doesn't follow the laws of nature and God... causing them their escape, addictions, over-emphasis on sex, violence, objectifying and oppressing the feminine. Because it's their need and desire of her that they fear...

Men admire other men who provide well and take care of their woman ...and families...

In most all instances, the look on a woman's face will tell you much about the man in her life...

Have you started smoking crack?