ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Will the Chiefs be victorious over the Ravens? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=213611)

KyleProBoller 09-09-2009 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 6048910)
You learned everything you know about football playing Video games.

That must be considered witty in KC.

KyleProBoller 09-09-2009 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beach tribe (Post 6048912)
Flacco
2008 257 428 2971 60.0 6.94 70 14 12 32 80.3

Cassel
2008 327 516 3693 63.4 7.16 76 21 11 47 89.4

That's good. Brady set the NFL record the previous year playing in the same offense. You really don't know much about football do you.

Iowanian 09-09-2009 11:22 AM

It's good to know that even though the Chiefs are rebuilding, noone outside of the organization expects them to win....they've got nothing to lose.

If the Chiefs should keep the game close, or heaven forbid win.....ooooh.

I'm excited to see the beginning on Flacco's sophomore slump.

JohninGpt 09-09-2009 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KyleProBoller (Post 6048919)
Yeah...I'm new here unable to post a link, but go ahead and google "Larry Johnson disgruntled" and see what pops up. You've been OWNED!

You're like a six year old yelling "I win!!! I win!!!" STFU

KyleProBoller 09-09-2009 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 6048920)
Baltimore didn't build a football team....they stole one from Cleveland in the middle of the night.

It's how most of the people who live there shop too, so I guess that's going in your favor.

Baltimore is a dingleberry on the asshole of America. You're the pecker gnat a couple of blocks north.

Your wrath is expected. I see you're upset with the had God has dealt you. You do have the option to move to a decent city and cheer for a reputable franchise.

Iowanian 09-09-2009 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KyleProBoller (Post 6048924)
That must be considered witty in KC.

Sorry McDouche, I just don't want to have to explain the more complicated schemes in my playbook to a peewee league bench warmer's little sister.

Baltimore sucks. Not unlike your father, the Colts hated it too and left in the night. A vicous cycle.

Bwana 09-09-2009 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KyleProBoller (Post 6048884)
I'll take civilization.

And that would be Baltimore? I have been out there several times and it's a shithole.

beach tribe 09-09-2009 11:24 AM

Quote:

Yeah...I'm new here unable to post a link, but go ahead and google "Larry Johnson disgruntled" and see what pops up. You've been OWNED!

What are you like 15?

"You've been OWNED"

Keep it comin kid. Just promise me this, you come back after the game. Win or lose, cause we know you'll come back if you win.

KyleProBoller 09-09-2009 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 6048935)
Sorry McDouche, I just don't want to have to explain the more complicated schemes in my playbook to a peewee league bench warmer's little sister.

The old..."I have complicated things to say, but won't say them because they are too complicated for you to understand" defense. Good stuff. The crutch of a sure loser.

kstater 09-09-2009 11:26 AM

I so want catch up on this thread and join in the verbal bukkake, but alas I don't have time. Hope it lives up to the hype when I get back.

KyleProBoller 09-09-2009 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beach tribe (Post 6048944)
What are you like 15?

"You've been OWNED"

Keep it comin kid. Just promise me this, you come back after the game. Win or lose, cause we know you'll come back if you win.

Oh I'll swing by. We both know there is zero chance the Ravens lose this weekend. I'll bet you mysteriously have an internet outtage on Monday.

Coogs 09-09-2009 11:27 AM

Quote:

And without doing that, everything you will find will probably be dated before the new regime took control of the team. Show me a link from May on where LJ is wanting out.

FAX 09-09-2009 11:28 AM

I can't take it anymore. And I blame you guys. Damn it all to Michael Jackson's Underoos collection, I should be working. Here's the deal, you unpatriotic, jaundiced, dissentient naysayers ...

The Chiefs have a chance. First of all, there's the "Any Given Sunday" rule. That should go without saying. Second of all, we aren't running the same R2P2 offense we've been showcasing for the last three years. Haley is innovative and he will find a way to move the rock. Third of all, our defense is now playing like they actually give a damn. We will get to the QB and we will plant him on his ass and we will make him cry. Fourth of all (I think. I may have lost count, here), the Chiefs just endured one of the toughest training camps of any NFL team in the league - maybe one of the toughest camps of all times. Offsides? Run laps. Fumble? Run laps. Look at me without kneeling? Run laps. This team is in condition. Really good condition.

All we have to do is keep it close into the fourth quarter, the Backshooters will start sucking air and we'll put them away - probably with a 35 yard FG.

God, what a bunch of negative Nancys. Vote Yes And Vote Often!!!!

FAX

Flacco2ClaytonTD 09-09-2009 11:28 AM

we stole the team? rich lol

beach tribe 09-09-2009 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KyleProBoller (Post 6048952)
Oh I'll swing by. We both know there is zero chance the Ravens lose this weekend. I'll bet you mysteriously have an internet outtage on Monday.

We've been her for years. We'll be here on Monday.