ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Planet Golf ? Who wants to play ..... (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=98157)

ROYC75 09-18-2004 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by raiderhader
Well I have not heard back from my friend to see what his schedule is on Monday, so screw him. I'll be there, with riot gear for protection in case WTI has a bad outing.....

You do have a set of clubs, right ? Right handed I suppose ?

I can bring an extra set for somebody if someone wants to play but doesn't have a set.

ROYC75 09-20-2004 06:58 AM

OK, tees are set , 8:00am ............ Got 1 spot left !

8:00 & 8:08 AM SEPTEMBER 27,2004
SYCAMORE RIDGE GOLF COURSE
21731 CLUBHOUSE RD.
SPRING HILL,KS. 66083
913-592-5292

:thumb:

Raiderhater 09-20-2004 07:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ROYC75
You do have a set of clubs, right ? Right handed I suppose ?

I can bring an extra set for somebody if someone wants to play but doesn't have a set.

I do have clubs. Exactly what I have club wise I am not sure, but no matter, I'll play the whole game with my driver if need be.

ROYC75 09-20-2004 07:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by raiderhader
I do have clubs. Exactly what I have club wise I am not sure, but no matter, I'll play the whole game with my driver if need be.

Great, leaves me more room in the trunk ! :thumb:

ROYC75 09-22-2004 08:34 AM

Bump.........

Got room for 1 more player..... Anybody ?

royr17 09-22-2004 10:23 AM

Just to warn anybody who is playing with me im not a very good golfer i have only been golfing once this year so I will look like crap but im just going out there to have fun and get a few chuckles out of it.

Stinger 09-22-2004 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by royr17
Just to warn anybody who is playing with me im not a very good golfer i have only been golfing once this year so I will look like crap but im just going out there to have fun and get a few chuckles out of it.

Thats ok, just remember we will be laughing at you and not with you :p

royr17 09-22-2004 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stinger
Thats ok, just remember we will be laughing at you and not with you :p

Yea it will be a funny sight !!! hehe. ROFL

ROYC75 09-22-2004 10:32 AM

This course is going to make all of us look funny !

Stinger 09-30-2004 09:21 PM

Just got back in from traveling and had not had a chance to say it was great meeting everyone on the course this past monday. Roy thanks for setting it up it was a great course. Back 9 was beautiful. (And some of you saw more of that beauty than others :D)

Phil hope the banquet went well, sorry that I was not able to stay in town. Darn Clients :cuss:

To everyone that showed up and played, thanks for a great round and I hope to run into you all soon. Preferably at Arrowhead or a golf course. :)

Dartgod 09-30-2004 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stinger
Just got back in from traveling and had not had a chance to say it was great meeting everyone on the course this past monday. Roy thanks for setting it up it was a great course. Back 9 was beautiful. (And some of you saw more of that beauty than others :D)

Phil hope the banquet went well, sorry that I was not able to stay in town. Darn Clients :cuss:

To everyone that showed up and played, thanks for a great round and I hope to run into you all soon. Preferably at Arrowhead or a golf course. :)

I'll bet Phil is STILL picking stick-tites off his clothes...

WilliamTheIrish 09-30-2004 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dartgod
I'll bet Phil is STILL picking stick-tites off his clothes...

Dude was a lumber jack all day. :) All he needed was the flannel shirt.

That course was really nice. It was sure fun to hit my first tee shot DEEP into the woods on the immediate right. Woooweee.

But I had a great time. Got out of work for 6 hours. Met my first group of Planeteers.

Lost 4 balls, found 10. Had 2 birdies. Didn't throw my clubs.

(.....Boy, can Phil launch a golf club or what?)

teedubya 09-30-2004 11:11 PM

i could be the beer bitch?? My golf game is worse than ZachKC football throws and ENDelts Poker skills combined.

ROYC75 10-01-2004 06:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish
Dude was a lumber jack all day. :) All he needed was the flannel shirt.

That course was really nice. It was sure fun to hit my first tee shot DEEP into the woods on the immediate right. Woooweee.

But I had a great time. Got out of work for 6 hours. Met my first group of Planeteers.

Lost 4 balls, found 10. Had 2 birdies. Didn't throw my clubs.

(.....Boy, can Phil launch a golf club or what?)

I was wondering if one took off that day ?

I had a great time....... course was tough and Stinger made it look easy ! Dude has a good game, control is the name of the game on that course.

Props to all who played and enjoyed.....

We'll hook up again next year.

Phobia 10-01-2004 07:25 AM

Heh heh.

Okay - here's my scorecard:
6 pars and a birdie
9 lost balls
24 found balls
17 stick-tites still stuck to me
2 fairways hit with my 3 wood

Good times. I can't believe it was a 6 hour round. How in the hell does that happen?

It was nice to meet Stinger and WTI. I enjoyed the round thoroughly.