ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs My stupid SOC/Blackout story. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=266767)

FAX 11-18-2012 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by |Zach| (Post 9130990)
Just crazy and sad.

I grew up with so much love and positive memories of this organization.

It is heart breaking.

It's stunning. At least, right now it is. I'm sure that a form of grief will pop up in my consciousness later. But, for now, I'm kind of shocked that Pioli could be this stupid.

I mean, man ... the whole "confiscate the flyers" idea was utterly buffoon-like ... of all the possible reactions, this was the most self-defeating and insane.

FAX

FAX 11-18-2012 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hugh Janus (Post 9131019)
Sounds like the Chiefs could be facing SERIOUS legal consquences if this can be collaborated.

There is no justification for detaining a law abiding citizen on public property. NONE.

That is a violation of one's civil rights, assault and essentially being held against your will.

Attorneys should be contacted forthwith. I'm quite certain that there are several local lawyers who would love the exposure associated with representing and filing on behalf of a fan who was detained and threatened by the Arrowhead thugs.

FAX

Spott 11-18-2012 06:56 PM

Instead of a blackout, maybe there can be shirts printed that say "Fire Pioli" and all the fans can wear those into the stadium. Surely they can't make everyone entering the stadium to remover their shirts.

notorious 11-18-2012 06:56 PM

"Regime" is now a viable word to describe Pioli's staff.

End Pioli's Regime. Save Our Chiefs!

FAX 11-18-2012 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scott free (Post 9131034)
Then its true, oh my God... Clark has given permission for this.

Its all over, what a terrible story... puuuke.

I've never seen such a bottomless depth.

No ... I refuse to believe that Clark had anything to do with this. It doesn't sound like him at all.

This sounds 100% like a Pioli dictum that was reversed when Clark discovered what was happening.

FAX

notorious 11-18-2012 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spott (Post 9131068)
Surely they can't make everyone entering the stadium to remover their shirts.

Hmmmmm.

Go on......

FAX 11-18-2012 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 9131075)
Hmmmmm.

Go on......

I think Mr. Spott is onto something here.

FAX

BigRedChief 11-18-2012 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spott (Post 9131068)
Instead of a blackout, maybe there can be shirts printed that say "Fire Pioli" and all the fans can wear those into the stadium. Surely they can't make everyone entering the stadium to remover their shirts.

They will just make you turn the shirt inside out. Happens all the time with "offensive" shirts at stadiums and arenas.

Hammock Parties 11-18-2012 06:59 PM

From FB

Quote:

I was at the These Guys Can Cook tailgate and they had flyers on a table people were picking up. They did not hand them out. SOC were handing them out.

Right when game stated there were gold carts surrounding the tailgate stating they can't be handed out, they were going to cancel our friends season tickets because of it and write them a ticket. We were also told anyone in the stadium that had them would be kicked out.

And no they weren't left on cars or on the ground anywhere. They just didn't want any negative press. Too bad because all 3 KC news stations were there including lots of people. And yes they do have a lawyer. They can't do this.

Spott 11-18-2012 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 9131094)
They will just make you turn the shirt inside out. Happens all the time with "offensive" shirts at stadiums and arenas.

Then print on both sides of the shirt, front and back if you have to. I think they can try to get away with intimidation with the flyers but there's no way they can tell someone what can be printed on their shirt. Maybe make the shirts look just like the fliers(white with black writing) and make the next game a "white out".

FloridaMan88 11-18-2012 07:02 PM

Quote:

Right when game stated there were gold carts surrounding the tailgate stating they can't be handed out, they were going to cancel our friends season tickets because of it and write them a ticket. We were also told anyone in the stadium that had them would be kicked out.
Just shows how out of touch Fat Scott and his henchmen are. If they really wanted to punish someone they wouldn't treaten to cancel their season tickets... they'd threaten to EXTEND their season tickets for an eternity to watch this dumpster fire of a franchise.

Chiefs Pantalones 11-18-2012 07:03 PM

After this embarrassment by the Chiefs organization, you'd think a change would be made sooner rather than later.

RealSNR 11-18-2012 07:04 PM

The Star has to get ahold of Phobia and pr_capone about this. Hope they do.

Easy 6 11-18-2012 07:06 PM

Its incredible, this crackdown thing is truly jawdropping.

We're deep in the matrix now, some kind of hidden nightmare world.

Clark doesnt get it, he's a Stepford Owner.

FloridaMan88 11-18-2012 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefs Pantalones (Post 9131112)
After this embarrassment by the Chiefs organization, you'd think a change would be made sooner rather than later.

This isn't just an embarrassment... the Chiefs potentially committed illegal actions against their fans today. That is beyond disgraceful.

I'd recommend having a call out on the Save Our Chiefs Facebook site for anyone who experienced a problem today at Arrowhead for peacefully acting on their First Amendment rights.