ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Chip Kelly is the Eagles new HC (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=268965)

Frosty 01-16-2013 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9324780)
thrilled that ****er is out of the Pac-12!

Me too. However, I remember thinking the Quacks would take a step back when Bellotti stepped down and we can see how that worked out. The upcoming sanctions as well as Kelly bailing right before LOI day should help though.

ChiefSuspect 01-16-2013 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hugh Janus (Post 9324799)
Does Andy Reid get credit from Eagles fans for hiring Jim Johnson?

Probably not.

I just said like three posts up that I give him credit for putting together a great coaching staff, including Jim Johnson.

Are you seriously this dense?

FloridaMan88 01-16-2013 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefSuspect (Post 9324795)
You've yet to say what exactly I'm "wrong" about and have resorted to totally ignoring my posts (maybe because you know I'm right, or maybe because you're unable to comprehend them) and arguing in a circle.

I'm not competing with the Chiefs. I have nothing against them and wish them well. I have nothing personally against Reid. As I've said over and over again, I hope John Dorsey has a lot of influence in personnel matters, because you're going to need it. Reid was at his best when he shared power with Modrak and then Tom Heckert.

The Chiefs are in a much better situation than the Eagles now, thanks in large part to the hiring of Andy Reid.

Andy Reid + John Dorsey is superior to Chip Kelly + Howie Roseman.

Any objective analysis would agree to that.

Robert D. Ephius 01-16-2013 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9324780)
Meh, your shit talking is keeping up with theirs. Maybe it will be entertaining after all. Love the hire for you guys, thrilled that ****er is out of the Pac-12! Good luck with him. He's an offensive mastermind. We'll see how it translates to the pros. Now go **** yourselves! (Sorry, I'm amongst my boys, here ;) )

I understand. Thanks, but I'm worried about this guy. Hope I'm wrong. Same with AR, I hope he does well for you all. I love the guy, it was just time to move on. For everyone, not just AR or the Eagles.

I'll go finger F my asspipe with my fat little sausage thumbs now.

Alton deFlat 01-16-2013 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shaggyshane (Post 9324143)
You gotta love a coach who knows exactly what he wants to do.:hmmm:

He's obviously a long lost cousin of Brett Favre.

Easy 6 01-16-2013 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefSuspect (Post 9324801)
Why do you all assume that everyone from the Northeast is Italian? ROFL

Because its convenient and makes for easy visualizations :shrug:

To have an influx like this? wow, the butthurt must be terrible... have fun sucking ass for two years straight while that noob HC learns the ropes.

ChiefPassesALot 01-16-2013 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hugh Janus (Post 9324799)
Does Andy Reid get credit from Eagles fans for hiring Jim Johnson?

Probably not.

Sure he does, but what's that got to do with all of his horrible decisions..lets see...

jerome mcdougle
freddie mitchell
Terrell Owens
jevon kearse
barry gardner
nate allen
jaqwuan jarrett
trevor laws
jim washburn
kevin kolb
michael vick
tony hunt
daniel teo neshiem or whatever
billy mcmullen
juan castillo, the man took an offensive line coach and made him DC
Howard Mudd
Danny freakin' watkins BWAHAH!!!
Did NOT resign Dawkins, the ray lewis of philadelphia, embarrassing
1-4 in NFC championship games
horrible clock management
get ready for 2 timeouts before kickoff
inability to gameplan on the fly or adjust on the fly

and once again...REID only came to KC because Pioli is OUT. Reid WILL have more to do with the picks than they are reporting.

Robert D. Ephius 01-16-2013 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scott free (Post 9324786)
Yep, i knew it yesterday when this all kicked off... its a bunch of philly goombahs in tracksuits coming over to talk shit about Reid.

We'll see who laughs last you greaseballs, have fun with that soap opera of a front office and brand new to the pro game head coach, Dominic.

Actually, I'm a smelly drunken Mick. I like to get drunk at games and piss on opposing fans while I vomit on little girls.

Good times.

ChiefPassesALot 01-16-2013 01:19 PM

4th and inches, LETS PASS!

ChiefSuspect 01-16-2013 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scott free (Post 9324818)
Because its convenient and makes for easy visualizations :shrug:

To have an influx like this? wow, the butthurt must be terrible... have fun sucking ass for two years straight while that noob HC learns the ropes.

You guys can't possibly think we're unhappy about firing Reid, do you? Further, you can't possibly think that you know more about Reid because of what ESPN told you about him than we do, after following his every move for 14 years?

I came here because I'm legitimately concerned for you and couldn't in good conscious go without warning Chiefs fans of what's ahead.

FloridaMan88 01-16-2013 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefSuspect (Post 9324809)
Are you seriously this dense?

This coming from an Eagles fan whose sole purpose for joining and participating in this message board is to bash Andy Reid.

Talk about being delusional and dense.

You are trying your best to avoid giving credit to Reid for anything he did in Philly.

"The players he won with were on the roster before he got there"
"Jim Johnson was responsible for coaching up the defense"
"The players naturally developed and had nothing to do with Reid's coaching"

Sounds like you are bitter that he is gone.

FloridaMan88 01-16-2013 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefSuspect (Post 9324832)
You guys can't possibly think we're unhappy about firing Reid, do you? Further, you can't possibly think that you know more about Reid because of what ESPN told you about him than we do, after following his every move for 14 years?

I came here because I'm legitimately concerned for you and couldn't in good conscious go without warning Chiefs fans of what's ahead.

You should be concerned about your Eagles.

They are in a worse situation than the Chiefs now.

Chip Kelly + Howie Roseman.

Disaster.

NightHawk 01-16-2013 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefPassesALot (Post 9324823)
4th and inches, LETS PASS!

Better than a QB sneak, with a QB who can't run to save his life.

ChiefPassesALot 01-16-2013 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hugh Janus (Post 9324835)
This coming from an Eagles fan whose sole purpose for joining and participating in this message board is to bash Andy Reid.

Talk about being delusional and dense.

You are trying your best to avoid giving credit to Reid for anything he did in Philly.

"The players he won with were on the roster before he got there"
"Jim Johnson was responsible for coaching up the defense"
"The players naturally developed and had nothing to do with Reid's coaching"

Sounds like you are bitter that he is gone.

No, we appreciate what he DID do. He hit some gems in the draft. but also made some of the most boneheaded moves in the history of the NFL. He's also incredibly stubborn. It's something you just have to experience. and you will.

and for the record, I wish andy the best of luck in Kansas City. He is a good coach, but he has some serious problems that I hope he can put behind him.

ChiefPassesALot 01-16-2013 01:25 PM

Andy took advantage of an incredibly weak division and conference back then to be honest, not to say he wasnt a good coach, but he truly lost it somewhere after 2004.