ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   News Katt Williams slaps Target employee (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=267317)

Mr. Flopnuts 12-03-2012 07:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by soopamanluva (Post 9175450)
He also pulled a gun on Big Worm because he owed him 50k.
If youve never seen friday, big worm is Faizon Love

Yeah, I posted the week long melt down of Katt in the Oakland thread. Jesus, he's running off the rails with a quickness.

RUSH 12-03-2012 08:27 AM

Here's the story about last night. The guy needs help, he's losing it.

Quote:

Katt Williams was arrested on Sunday following a bar fight in Seattle ... during which he allegedly threatened people with a pool cue, this according to Seattle police.

According to police, Williams "brandished a pool cue at a bar manager and refused to leave the business" and later followed a family outside of the bar where he threw a cigarette at a woman as she got into her car, hitting her in the eye.

Police say Williams also threw a rock at the car.

Williams was booked into King County Jail at 6:42 PM PT for investigation of harassment, assault and obstructing police. He was released early Monday morning.

The incident is the latest in a string of bizarre behavior from Williams ... who last week was caught on video in Sacramento slapping a Target employee in the face.
http://m.tmz.com/#Article/2012/12/03...rested-seattle

durtyrute 12-03-2012 08:31 AM

got him

loochy 12-03-2012 08:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SPchief (Post 9175281)
Who the **** is Katt Williams?

This.

Also, the name Katt is kinda girly.

Bwana 12-03-2012 08:32 AM

If this Williams dude keeps this up, he will be taking a dirt nap in the near future. He's either going to OD, or he's going to die from lead poisoning.

notorious 12-03-2012 08:37 AM

Stupid Question:

If the Target employee would have knocked him out, would he be in trouble with the law?

He would definately get fired.

KurtCobain 12-03-2012 08:38 AM

He thinks he's above the law. I hope he is proven otherwise. he's trying to act like Charlie Sheen but he's not that cool.

Dayze 12-03-2012 08:50 AM

that scrony as mother ****er would've been in for a bad day had that been me. I wouldn't be worried about winning or lsoing a fight, but that ****er would bloddy and bruised.
If he's going to 'beat' me, then god damnit he's going to have to work at it, and not sucker punch me.
WTF is wrong with people; defend yourself for ****s sake. My old man told me to defend myself - not whether your win or lose, it's a matter of principle.

JFC kid.

PunkinDrublic 12-03-2012 08:58 AM

Kat Williams is trying too hard to be like Richard Pryor except Pryor was actually talented and funny.

Lzen 12-03-2012 09:15 AM

Katt Williams isn't that funny, IMO. Dude needs to get clocked.

Dayze 12-03-2012 09:17 AM

I really wish Bane or MoHIllbilly worked at Target that night.

Radar Chief 12-03-2012 09:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lzen (Post 9175595)
Katt Williams isn't that funny, IMO. Dude needs to get clocked.

I’ve never found him funny, and the pimp routine on a scrawny little mouse fart like him just doesn’t work. Ho’s would be whoopin his ass for money.

Discuss Thrower 12-03-2012 09:22 AM

How awesome would it have been if it was Curtis who got slapped by Katt Williams?

Dayze 12-03-2012 09:30 AM

one of these days Katt is going to **** with the wrong person.

ModSocks 12-03-2012 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayze (Post 9175538)
that scrony as mother ****er would've been in for a bad day had that been me. I wouldn't be worried about winning or lsoing a fight, but that ****er would bloddy and bruised.
If he's going to 'beat' me, then god damnit he's going to have to work at it, and not sucker punch me.
WTF is wrong with people; defend yourself for ****s sake. My old man told me to defend myself - not whether your win or lose, it's a matter of principle.

JFC kid.

Sure, if it's any other irritating 5 foot tall black guy.

But it's Katt Williams.

$$$$$$$. Get paid, white boy.