ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   News Jodi Arias Found Guilty Of Murder - Could You Send Someone To Their Death? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=272894)

Lex Luthor 05-08-2013 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jettio (Post 9668720)
I am surprised that this is a death penalty case. Usually if spouses or long-time lovers kill the other when one is telling the other to get lost that is a life sentence with or without possibility of parole.

I think this case has gotten way too much attention.

My guess is that this will be a life without parole sentence, the dude made her fall in love with him, and he decided that she was not worth marrying. Under those circumstances, that should be a life sentence. Especially since she did not try to kill anybody else.

If you have a breakup murder where the killer kills other family or friends in addition that might be a death penalty case.

LOL, WUT?

He "made her fall in love with him", so it's understandable that she would stab him 29 times, slit his throat, AND shoot him in the face?

You have a twisted set of values. That bitch deserves to die a painful death.

Dayze 05-09-2013 01:05 AM

I could do it no problem . Scum of society who eat up resources and tax dollars. Free up space to put the people with a 1/8 of a Doober in the ashtray for 10yrs

dmahurin 05-09-2013 01:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thig Lyfe (Post 9669045)
AYO DUDE YOU GOT ANY HOT BOOBY PIX OF THIS JODI ARIAS CHICK??? I THINK SHE USED TO WORK AS A SEXXXI POPCORN VENDOR AT DEMOLITION DERBIES IN AND AROUND TEMPE

I NEED 2 FAP 4 REAL!!!!

Boobies, meat curtains, and butthole all in one link.

http://www.xerq.net/showthread.php?1...ered-boyfriend

Fritz88 05-09-2013 02:11 AM

She's a very good looking dame.
Posted via Mobile Device

Mr. Flopnuts 05-09-2013 06:00 AM

Is that a little penis on her snatch? :Lin:

J Diddy 05-09-2013 06:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ImAWalkingCorpse (Post 9668987)
FOX 4 News ‏@fox4kc 5m

BREAKING: Jodi Arias says in post-conviction interview that she prefers a death sentence. -@AP

I wonder if that means she'll forgo all the costly appeals if that's what she gets.

As far as the OP I think it'd be a lot harder to sentence someone to death then one would think.

WhiteWhale 05-09-2013 06:25 AM

On facebook I have a number of 'constitutional conservatives' lamenting that she was even given a trial.

You have got to love that.

bevischief 05-09-2013 06:27 AM

Depends on the case. But yes.

HonestChieffan 05-09-2013 06:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoneWolf (Post 9668702)
In this case they should walk her straight from the courtroom to the chair. She lied twice about the murder before finally admitting she killed him. We shouldn't spend a dime on keeping her alive for another day. I would have no problem sending her to her death and I would sleep like a baby afterwards.

well said

MahiMike 05-09-2013 06:42 AM

This is where the middle-eastern countries have it figured out better than us. Robbers get their hands cut off. Doubt their prisons are over-crowded w/that kind of deterrence.

Hang her in the square for all to see.

Lex Luthor 05-09-2013 07:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ImAWalkingCorpse (Post 9668987)
FOX 4 News ‏@fox4kc 5m

BREAKING: Jodi Arias says in post-conviction interview that she prefers a death sentence. -@AP

I'm sure she's telling the truth about that. :rolleyes:

BlackHelicopters 05-09-2013 07:40 AM

That is a well used snatch.

Bwana 05-09-2013 07:46 AM

No problem and remember guys, NEVER stick it in crazy.

The Iron Chief 05-09-2013 07:51 AM

The only thing that I struggle with at times is which is the greater punishment.
To live for 60 yrs in prison or a yr waiting to die humanely.
Now that prisons are equipped with TV, radio,books/education outside time and things of this nature not to mention the Cost I believe I lean towards the death penalty.
Bottom line..
Would I pull the switch on this bitch?
I'd give more thought on whether I should finish my bag of Cheetos than any guilt on helping to put this Cu@T down.

Rausch 05-09-2013 08:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bwana (Post 9670318)
No problem and remember guys, NEVER stick it in crazy.

So you're saying we should all be gay?...