ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Winston mad at the Fans (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=264770)

bevischief 10-07-2012 03:16 PM

I have never said anything like that but I was happy today when he went out. But I am still a fan. We fans deserve better.

Mother****erJones 10-07-2012 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chief103182 (Post 8988625)
**** you, Winston. Go get a false start penalty, you goofy-faced giant.

LMAO:)

Marcellus 10-07-2012 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WilliamInnerCircle (Post 8988709)
Eric Winston can yap all he wants. He false starts like mf'er and is lucky to have a job in this league. Fortunately for him, he an NFLPA player rep so he can hang on a little longer.

:doh!:

Tribal Warfare 10-07-2012 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan (Post 8988690)
I was cheering at home for the change. The truth is Cassel being hurt isn't what we want. We want a clear, clear image of him being taken out for playing poorly.

Cassel hasn't ever started a full 16 game season if he's not cleared for the next game which is a big strike on his durability issue.

Swanman 10-07-2012 03:17 PM

I doubt the fans were cheering the injury itself. They were cheering the fact that shithead would FINALLY be pulled from the game.

Rasputin 10-07-2012 03:18 PM

If Winston cared so much about Cassell then he should be pissed at Peeoli for allowing Cassell to stay our QB for so long.

They should get the hint by now Cassell nor Pioli are not liked around here. Get the hint to get the **** out. Cassell should have ask to be traded that this fan base has booed him at a summers baseball game.

Coogs 10-07-2012 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefs Pantalones (Post 8988671)
What was the final run/pass ratio?

50 rushes vs 18 passes. Cassel 9-15 for 92 yards and a pair of INT's. Quinn 3-3 for 32 yards. 214 rushing yards. Two hundred and ****ing fourteen rushing yards and we lost. Only Matt Cassel can do that.

lewdog 10-07-2012 03:19 PM

You could look at it as cheering that Cassel was hurt or cheering for the fact that we had a chance to see Brady Quinn. What do you expect a fanbase who has been calling for Cassel to take a seat, to really do in that instance? I didn't cheer that he was injured but I sure was ****ing excited that Quinn would at least get some snaps.

Chiefs Pantalones 10-07-2012 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coogs (Post 8988744)
50 rushes vs 18 passes. Cassel 9-15 for 92 yards and a pair of INT's. Quinn 3-3 for 32 yards. 214 rushing yards. Two hundred and ****ing fourteen rushing yards and we lost. Only Matt Cassel can do that.

LMAO Wow.

Pasta Little Brioni 10-07-2012 03:20 PM

What is with everyone on this team having butterfingers? It's not just PeeWee either, the backs are losing the ball like they are carrying a greased pig.

ModSocks 10-07-2012 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 8988749)
You could look at it as cheering that Cassel was hurt or cheering for the fact that we had a chance to see Brady Quinn. What do you expect a fanbase who has been calling for Cassel to take a seat, to really do in that instance? I didn't cheer that he was injured but I sure was ****ing excited that Quinn would at least get some snaps.

I think this is what actually occured and Winston misinterpreted it.

RINGLEADER 10-07-2012 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gonzo (Post 8988587)
Mr. Winston, you can kindly GFY.
If the fans were cheering an injury, then yes. Go ahead and be a bitch. But I'm pretty sure they were cheering a possible end to the biggest piece of shit starting QB this franchise has ever seen. They were cheering a possible end to the madness that is "The Patriot Way" and they were cheering for the little fleck of light that they can just barely make out at the end of a 4 year long tunnel. You go ahead and whine and bitch about the fans that pay your ****ing salary. If that piece of shit walks on the field next week, they'll boo. If he goes down again, they'll cheer again. Kiss our collective asses for we haven't seen the possibility of a championship since 1993.

Pretty much.

I was VERY happy to see Quinn out there. I didn't know/care what happened to Cassel, but if I had seen him get hurt I still would have been VERY happy to see Quinn out there.

Other then the damage Cassel has done to this season, I don't care one way or the other what happens to him as long as he never takes the field again for the Chiefs...

Mizzou_8541 10-07-2012 03:26 PM

I didn't hear the cheering, but the fans weren't cheering Cassel's injury so much as they were cheering for Quinn right?

KChiefer 10-07-2012 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 8988712)
Mmmkay...Because Philly fans and Jets fans NEVER get called out for acting like idiots and being trashy, right? I mean, that's not what they're known for AT ALL? :rolleyes:

That's my point. Put Cassel in those markets and he'd need an armored car to get home. We cheer when he leaves the field FINALLY and we're classless.

I sooo feel for Cassel. Maybe he can make a papier-mache head-cast out of $1000 dollar bills while Pioli eats caviar from his asshole. They can do whatever, just do it on the sideline.

jd1020 10-07-2012 03:28 PM

I wonder what Winston was saying about Cassel after he fumbled the ball at the 1. He sure didn't look happy on the bench.