ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Peterson on hotseat? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=154866)

penchief 12-21-2006 04:28 PM

Peterson on hotseat?

According to Sports Illustrated.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200...k15/index.html

BigRedChief 12-21-2006 04:29 PM

He's on the hot seat with fans but not with Clark Hunt.

siberian khatru 12-21-2006 04:30 PM

He didn't draft Neil Smith.

htismaqe 12-21-2006 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief
He's on the hot seat with fans but not with Clark Hunt.

Exactly. The hardcore fans and media are the only ones that can't stand him. He's not going anywhere.

2112 12-21-2006 04:34 PM

Quote:

and the Chiefs' forgiving fan base has, until very recently, remained vibrant and engaged.
From what I've been reading here since August..this is far from the truth..Peterson has been hated long before this season from what I can tell from posters on this site.

htismaqe 12-21-2006 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bill parcells
From what I've been reading here since August..this is far from the truth..Peterson has been hated long before this season from what I can tell from posters on this site.

The Planet is a SMALL fraction of the overall fan base. We don't represent the majority of the fans IMO.

Deberg_1990 12-21-2006 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe
Exactly. The hardcore fans and media are the only ones that can't stand him. He's not going anywhere.

Well, there is only one clear way for the fans to send a message to Clark.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Reerun_KC 12-21-2006 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bill parcells

I would say after the seasons following the 1995 and 1997 playoff debacles. Tollerance for Carl has really been declining....

Donger 12-21-2006 04:37 PM

"Then again, it's also possible Hunt shares his late father's loyalty to the man who, according to his bio in the media guide, "unquestionably serves as the driving force of the organization and is regarded as the person most responsible for the club's return to prominence both on and off the field since he was hired by Founder Lamar Hunt in December '88."

Prominence? At what, exactly?

Reerun_KC 12-21-2006 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dongless
"Then again, it's also possible Hunt shares his late father's loyalty to the man who, according to his bio in the media guide, "unquestionably serves as the driving force of the organization and is regarded as the person most responsible for the club's return to medirocity both on and off the field since he was hired by Founder Lamar Hunt in December '88."

Medirocity? At what, exactly?

FYP

HemiEd 12-21-2006 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by siberian khatru
He didn't draft Neil Smith.

He also said LJ's contract is up this year.

Spott 12-21-2006 04:59 PM

I think most people are fed up with his arrogant ass.

SLAG 12-21-2006 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC
I would say after the seasons following the 1995 and 1997 AND 2003playoff debacles. Tollerance for Carl has really been declining....

FYP

Skip Towne 12-21-2006 05:08 PM

Carl is more likely to make the ring of fame than get fired. Hell, Steadman's there. Go Chargers.

Ultra Peanut 12-21-2006 05:09 PM

First off, there are several alleged locations of "midget town" all of which are located in the Bixby Knolls area of Long Beach. There are many private residential areas in this neighborhood which one can easily attribute to a midget colony. The most convincing one (at least for me) lies adjacent to the the Virginia Country Club at the end of a long, dead end looking, street either called "Virginia" or "Country Club", (I can't remember). As you drive down this street you will see all kinds of "dead end" and "no tresspassing" signs designed to deter the casual observer. If you continue down this
street, you will reach a checkpoint with a wooden gate and a small button on the left hand side. Despite the threating signs, all you have to is push the button and the gate will automatically open. If you drive inside, you will notice that the first house on your left is equipped with a giant front door and doorknobs that look no taller than three feet high. The rest of the houses (as far as I can tell) appear normal. If you continue driving forward you will reach another gate which cannot be opened by non-residents, followed by a third gate which can only be seen in the distance (I have never reached the third gate). Make sure you're in and out of there pretty
quick because the residents are quick to call security. Also, on your way out, turn right on the first street you see and go about five or six blocks and you will see the house from the movie "Ferris Bueller's Day Off." Seeing the house from "Ferris Bueller's day off" almost makes up for the fact that you got nothing out of this journey other than seeing one house with very low doorknobs.