ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Congrats Chiefs fans. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=237946)

Al Bundy 12-05-2010 11:46 PM

Congrats Chiefs fans.

I wish I was celebrating a win like you guys are, but my team got out-coached and and humiliated by the Falcons this afternoon. I only have one thing to say.. Fire Raheem Morris.

CaliforniaChief 12-05-2010 11:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UCFGoldenKnight (Post 7231118)
I wish I was celebrating a win like you guys are, but my team got out-coached and and humiliated by the Falcons this afternoon. I only have one thing to say.. Fire Raheem Morris.

Seriously? You want Sam Wyche back?

Crush 12-05-2010 11:49 PM

It was those ugly uniforms. Why would the Bucs revert back to that godawful uniform that symbolizes incompetent football?

Rams Fan 12-05-2010 11:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crush (Post 7231129)
It was those ugly uniforms. Why would the Bucs revert back to that godawful uniform that symbolizes incompetent football?

Well, they beat the Packers with them on last year to get their first win...

Demonpenz 12-05-2010 11:51 PM

It was Reggie Cobb appreciation day

Gravedigger 12-05-2010 11:51 PM

Call me crazy, but aren't the Falcons the best team in the NFC, or at least one of the best? Your guys' record this year is better this year by far than the last few, in fact since your superbowl appearance. And it was a narrow loss at the end... how can you say you were humiliated in a close loss? And then Raheem Morris is the one to blame for a close loss? You probably shouldnt have expected to win this game similar to us if we were going against the falcons. The fact you stayed in the game and were winning for a good majority of it suprises me all to hell. We didn't say fire Todd Haley after we got blown out by Denver, we said we'll get ya next time guys.

Crush 12-05-2010 11:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rams Fan (Post 7231132)
Well, they beat the Packers with them on last year to get their first win...

Those uniforms are cursed.

Crush 12-05-2010 11:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UCFGoldenKnight (Post 7231118)

In all seriousness, what happened today? I'll best honest, I haven't really paid attention to Tampa Bay all season. In your opinion, was the team winning in spite of him?

Fritz88 12-05-2010 11:59 PM

Raheem has potentail.
Posted via Mobile Device

Al Bundy 12-06-2010 12:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crush (Post 7231150)
In all seriousness, what happened today? I'll best honest, I haven't really paid attention to Tampa Bay all season. In your opinion, was the team winning in spite of him?

Actually the biggest reason the Bucs were winning was a soft schedule. The reason I want Raheem fired is.. well there is 2 reasons, wasting a 1st round pick on Gerald McCoy and the other one is the fact that he simply cannot beat the Falcons. 0-4 is not a good start and I doubt he will ever beat them. The uniforms had nothing to do with the loss.

BryanBusby 12-06-2010 12:03 AM

You're jumping on the Fire Raheem bandwagon way way too quickly. They had an ugly loss today, but there's no ****ing way they really matched up with the Falcons talent wise. With that in mind, the fact they kept it unbelievably close (with a ref screw job to cap it) tells a lot with how quickly they are progressing.

They are playing in a division that holds the best NFC team and the defending Super Bowl champions. You've got to be more patient.

Brock 12-06-2010 12:05 AM

It wouldn't matter who was coaching that team, the Falcons are about twice as talented as the Bucs are. That gets you beat most of the time.