ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Mellinger: Enough’s enough: Clark Hunt must make major changes now (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=264469)

ChiefsCountry 09-30-2012 09:05 PM

I say we bring in Russ Ball as GM and Eliot Wolf as Assitant GM.

Chiefs Pantalones 09-30-2012 09:10 PM

A friend of mine told me earlier tonight that the Browns didn't want Pioli after interviewing him in 09 because he wanted "the control that only God would demand." It turned off the Browns.

BigRedChief 09-30-2012 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 8965533)
I love Kenneth Babb so much.

He is our defender of truth and justice.

http://i.imgur.com/nC4c3.gif

Yet Nick Athan says its not Pioli's fault.

HemiEd 09-30-2012 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 8965516)
I understand your anger but I was trying to be realistic.

There's no way cHunt fires anyone this week.

fixed it for you. Just being realistic.

DaneMcCloud 09-30-2012 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HemiEd (Post 8965602)
fixed it for you. Just being realistic.

Well, there is that, too.

:D

HemiEd 09-30-2012 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 8965608)
Well, there is that, too.

:D

History has a way of repeating itself. I actually wouldn't be surprised to see Pioli get 20 years to get it right.

I am so sick of this shit, I got up and went out and enjoyed the beautiful weather today before the 1st quarter was over.

DaneMcCloud 09-30-2012 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HemiEd (Post 8965624)
History has a way of repeating itself. I actually wouldn't be surprised to see Pioli get 20 years to get it right.

I am so sick of this shit, I got up and went out and enjoyed the beautiful weather today before the 1st quarter was over.

I actually worked during the game. I was "watching" it but with little interest.

How sad is that? I shell out bucks for the NFL Sunday Ticket, put a new 42" LED TV and soundbar in my "Man Cave", just to watch the Chiefs, then when the game comes on, I lose interest? And who's at fault?

Pioli is a dickhead. **** him.

007 09-30-2012 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 8965315)
Absolutely.

The move NEEDS to be made this offseason, too. Clark needs to be decisive.

This should be a desirable spot for any prospective GM.

All he would need to do is draft a good quarterback and hire a good HC and then hit a few doubles in the draft...beyond that he would just need to do his best to keep the talent in house.

rinse repeat

Bewbies 09-30-2012 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 8965656)
I actually worked during the game. I was "watching" it but with little interest.

How sad is that? I shell out bucks for the NFL Sunday Ticket, put a new 42" LED TV and soundbar in my "Man Cave", just to watch the Chiefs, then when the game comes on, I lose interest? And who's at fault?

After the first preseason game I almost ran out and bought a PS3 so I could stream the season on my tv. **** I dodged a bullet there... LMAO

007 09-30-2012 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by durtyrute (Post 8965379)
I'm starting to hate Matt Cassel as a person.

http://i46.tinypic.com/4k7bdh.gif

HemiEd 09-30-2012 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 8965656)

I hear ya Dane.

I have had Sunday ticket for years, strictly to watch the Chiefs. I did watch a lot of the rider cup today. I even drove over there to check things out a little since Medinah is only 3 miles away.

When I got up from that pathetic display, my wife says: You sure are maturing. I used to set there and suck in every pathetic second of a loss like that.

DaneMcCloud 09-30-2012 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bewbies (Post 8965670)
After the first preseason game I almost ran out and bought a PS3 so I could stream the season on my tv. **** I dodged a bullet there... LMAO

Fortunately, thanks to Chiefsplanet, I called and asked to cancel the Sunday Ticket after ten years. They gave me the season for free AND reduced my monthly (I have every channel they offer and six receivers, so I'll take anything they want to give).

I'll watch every game this year but much like last year, I won't be emotionally invested.

And as a fan of more than 42 years, that ****ing sucks.

Coogs 09-30-2012 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 8965693)
I'll watch every game this year but much like last year, I won't be emotionally invested.

And as a fan of more than 42 years, that ****ing sucks.

Pretty much the same here. The only thing that remotely interested was who would come out to QB in the 3rd quarter. Once I saw Cassel, I was back to pretty much... meh! Watched anyway, but didn't really care.

Estron 09-30-2012 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whoman69 (Post 8965347)
Clark's first move should be to fire himself.

I disagree with that sentiment. You can't fire the owner; he can only sell the team. No one (who has the means) wants to buy the Chiefs AND keep them in Kansas City. Would you all rather not have a team to dump on 24/7/365?

DaneMcCloud 09-30-2012 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Estron (Post 8965765)
I disagree with that sentiment. You can't fire the owner; he can only sell the team.

This is new information