ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Peter Kings take on Pioli... (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=268583)

crazycoffey 01-07-2013 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! (Post 9291536)
I'm posting this here just because I didn't want to make a thread about it...

I hate the auto-change to "Team-Killer." Almost as much as I hate the smiley for Super-Man. I shouldn't have to intentionally misspell something to keep the damn system from changing what I write; it should be the other way around. If I want to use the Superman smiley, then I can use the tags like every other smiley on this board.

And when can we change the banner pictures? I don't even want to see pioli's face here anymore....

bobbything 01-07-2013 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lzen (Post 9291645)
After a while, a saying was adopted by top administrators for behavior that didn’t fit the new standards: “That’s so 2-and-14,” they would say, referring to the Chiefs’ win-loss record in 2008.

This is so good.

RealSNR 01-07-2013 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 9291655)
Yeah, but he killed himself before or during the trial. Other than him it was just a bunch of generals and Speer, including the guy that ran the Reich for about a week after Hitler killed himself. (Man, talk about an unwelcome promotion.)

Ah, Mark Donovan. His execution will be satisfying.

Frazod 01-07-2013 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoWalrus (Post 9291641)
Welcome to 3 months ago.

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/fEsnLeOKyyU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

He hadn't been fired three months ago, had he?

Hammock Parties 01-07-2013 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9291671)
Ah, Mark Donovan. His execution will be satisfying.

LMAO

Fool, Mark Donovan was no Pioli co-conspirator. Indeed, he was instrumental in bringing a known terrorist to justice.

Mark Donovan was an Allied spy deep behind enemy lines. When the Philadelphia Eagles liberated Kansas City, it was he who led the operation.

RealSNR 01-07-2013 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoWalrus (Post 9291689)
LMAO

Fool, Mark Donovan was no 'Team-killer' Pioli co-conspirator. Indeed, he was instrumental in bringing a known terrorist to justice.

Mark Donovan was an Allied spy deep behind enemy lines. When the Philadelphia Eagles liberated Kansas City, it was he who led the operation.

From the Arrowhead Anxiety piece:

Quote:

During his first year, Pioli noticed a candy wrapper in a back stairwell and waited to see how long it took to be picked up. About a week passed, and it remained in the stairwell. He placed the wrapper in an envelope, and during a meeting of department heads, Donovan, then the team’s chief operating officer, brandished the wrapper as evidence of the attention to detail that Chiefs employees had grown to ignore.

“A great coaching moment,” Donovan said.
He certainly did get ass-deep into the part he was playing, now didn't he?

BlackHelicopters 01-07-2013 11:08 AM

Hope King gets the virus.

bobbything 01-07-2013 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peter King
Final point for those who believe 'Team-killer' Pioli left the cupboard bare: Think there's a reason the hottest ex-head coach on the market, Andy Reid, didn't consider any other jobs after he was offered the Kansas City deal?

I glossed over this gem apparently.

GMAFB. There is exactly one player that Pioli has brought in that I want to keep, and that's Justin Houston. Four years, one good player. Everyone else he's brought can eat sh*t. 99% of the talent on this team is at least 5 years in the making. Pioli had nothing to do with that.

:shake:

Hammock Parties 01-07-2013 11:10 AM

LMAO

I've heard from at least a couple people that Donovan was instrumental in getting Pioli fired.

Which makes that even more hilarious.

mdchiefsfan 01-07-2013 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9291504)

Perfect

ReynardMuldrake 01-07-2013 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lzen (Post 9291645)
After a while, a saying was adopted by top administrators for behavior that didn’t fit the new standards: “That’s so 2-and-14,” they would say, referring to the Chiefs’ win-loss record in 2008. This pertained to matters large and small: Stephanie Melton, who worked 11 years on the team’s operations staff, recalled 'Team-killer' 'Team-killer' 'Team-killer' 'Team-killer' 'Team-killer' 'Team-killer' Pioli’s reaction after she and a coworker, after working past midnight on a weekend, had parked a courier van in the unmarked space usually occupied by 'Team-killer' 'Team-killer' 'Team-killer' 'Team-killer' 'Team-killer' 'Team-killer' Pioli’s car. The women had forgotten to move it, and 'Team-killer' 'Team-killer' 'Team-killer' 'Team-killer' 'Team-killer' 'Team-killer' Pioli was livid the next morning. Melton said she was made to feel for several days that she’d be fired.

That's a good nickname. Scott "2-and-14" Pi oli.

FAX 01-07-2013 11:47 AM

He may be a slime-ball, but he's my slime-ball.

FAX

COchief 01-07-2013 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ReynardMuldrake (Post 9291823)
That's a good nickname. Scott "2-and-14" Pi oli.

I noticed that too and didn't hear much about it when the article came out. How glorious is it that he was mocking the old 2-14s only to take their place on the throne?

What an asshole.

FAX 01-07-2013 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by COchief (Post 9291902)
I noticed that too and didn't hear much about it when the article came out. How glorious is it that he was mocking the old 2-14s only to take their place on the thrown?

What an asshole.

And Mr. milkman claims there's no such thing as Karma.

FAX

KCSPORTSNUT 01-07-2013 12:00 PM

You know they can call him any nickname they want.I CALL HIM GONE DON'T MENTION HIM ANYMORE