ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Arrowhead anxiety: Turnover off the field causes concern (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=255076)

Dr. Gigglepants 01-14-2012 11:42 PM

Arrowhead anxiety: Turnover off the field causes concern

Secrecy, intimidation, fear and a watchful eye have become hallmarks of working for the Chiefs, say some current and former employees.

BY KENT BABB THE KANSAS CITY STAR

Todd Haley walked into the public relations office at Chiefs headquarters on a Thursday in early December. Four days before he was fired as the team’s coach, he wanted to talk about what life was like inside this organization. But he didn’t know who else might be listening.

continued...

http://www.kansascity.com/2012/01/14...nover-off.html

---------------------------------------------------------------------
This article goes into a lot of detail on the changes that came into effect with the Pioli regime. Sounds like a shitty ass place to work now.

dirk digler 01-14-2012 11:45 PM

holy shit...

The Bad Guy 01-14-2012 11:47 PM

Quote:

Clark Hunt, the team’s chairman and CEO, rejected the notion that Arrowhead is a difficult place to work, but he said there has been an emphasis placed on responsibility. Change, he said, is often uncomfortable.

“We needed a culture that pursued excellence,” he said. “One that valued honesty and integrity, one where the employees would be held accountable.”
When is Clark going to start holding Pioli accountable for keeping Matt ****ing Cassel around. If performance, accountability can apply to the scouts, coaches, ticket takers, merchandise people, why doesn't it apply to the ****ing quarterback of the team?

Pioli can ****ing die.

Dr. Gigglepants 01-14-2012 11:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dirk digler (Post 8296863)
holy shit...

A gum wrapper? In an envelope...pulled out at a meeting. Seriously?

The Bad Guy 01-14-2012 11:48 PM

Yeah, in the year 2011, it's great to conduct your business like it's medieval times.

What a pile of shit Scott Pioli is. Clark Hunt is a bigger one for allowing his organization to run like this.

I hope Lamar Hunt haunts Clark.

ZootedGranny 01-14-2012 11:48 PM

Absolutely pathetic.

The Bad Guy 01-14-2012 11:49 PM

If you buy season tickets for this shit, you need your head checked.

Dr. Gigglepants 01-14-2012 11:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy (Post 8296867)
When is Clark going to start holding Pioli accountable for keeping Matt ****ing Cassel around. If performance, accountability can apply to the scouts, coaches, ticket takers, merchandise people, why doesn't it apply to the ****ing quarterback of the team?

Pioli can ****ing die.

My thoughts exactly when I read that part. Accountability for everyone except me. What I don't get, is when Carl got canned and we hired Pioli, and I believe promoted Donovan to oversee the business side, it seems like Pioli just runs the whole show. I thought he was brought in to run the team and Donovan was going to run the business side.

Hammock Parties 01-14-2012 11:52 PM

Crap.

The Bad Guy 01-14-2012 11:53 PM

Clark gave this maniac this power. Why is the general manager of the football operations side telling employees what doors they can enter in the gym?

It's stories like this that make me realize that any Hunt/Pioli lead organization will never win shit.

evolve27 01-14-2012 11:53 PM

I'm schocked. Blow this fugger up.

The Bad Guy 01-14-2012 11:53 PM

I'll anxiously await the Patriot ballwashers that come to the rescue of Scott Pioli to address this nonsense.

Dr. Gigglepants 01-14-2012 11:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Omega (Post 8296891)
Crap.

saight. I stumbled on it like 5 minutes after it posted on the website by chance. Waited like 25 minutes for someone to post it but no one was so I thought I get it on here.

What a piece of shit.

dirk digler 01-14-2012 11:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Gigglepants (Post 8296869)
A gum wrapper? In an envelope...pulled out at a meeting. Seriously?

That doesn't bother me but what does is the feeling that they are spying and listening to your private conversations.

Hammock Parties 01-14-2012 11:55 PM

The candy wrapper is the worst part.

Makes me want to waterboard Scott Pioli.