ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Report: Chiefs give Branden Albert permission to meet with Dolphins (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=272237)

Setsuna 04-18-2013 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 9599156)
I'll probably kill myself just so there'd be one less Chiefs fan around. My commitment is that deep.

Clayton Bigsby....is that you?

Sassy Squatch 04-18-2013 12:23 PM

Meltdown city up in this bitch.

Titty Meat 04-18-2013 12:26 PM

Andy Reid denied this report

Mojo Jojo 04-18-2013 12:28 PM

My take...It's been obvious for a long time that Albert and the front office have issues with each other. Albert didn't help with his actions on Twitter and the Chiefs have done the same with some of the things they have said. The marriage just isn't going to work...neither wants to be with the other. Deal with it...it's not the Chiefs alone; it's not Albert alone it's both sides. This issue just needs to go away if both are to move forward.

ModSocks 04-18-2013 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsandO'sfan (Post 9599590)
Bob Fescoe ‏@bobfescoe 7s

Reid says reports that they gave the #dolphins permission to talk to Albert are false #chiefs

Shit just got real.

ChiefsCountry 04-18-2013 12:30 PM

2nd round quarterback picks don't win Super Bowls. Its a near waste of a pick every time.
Posted via Mobile Device

Marcellus 04-18-2013 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HemiEd (Post 9599553)
**** this team. Only the Chiefs would punt the highest pick they have ever had, and turn down the opportunity to draft a QB that could actually get the team somewhere.

10 and 6 is still the ****ing goal, same as it ever was! First round exit in the playoffs, woooppeeeee!

I see this posted over and over again but the fact remains Geno does not guarantee 10-6 or anything better than that EVER.

I want to draft a franchise QB too, but what do you do if you don't think a franchise QB is in the draft? Nothing? Pick a guy you don't believe is the answer just to do it?

Some of you guys have massive blinders on.

We are not passing on RGIII or Luck here people, Geno is a ****ing crap shoot. The fact nobody is interested in trading up to get him supports that.

Rausch 04-18-2013 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jimw51 (Post 9599589)
You people want a little whine with that cheese

No.

No sir we don't.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/i04LFWlmNOU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

thabear04 04-18-2013 12:35 PM

We need a DE that can pass rush and get to the QB. Hail and Houston can't only be the ones. Plus we can't let Peyton have time in the pocket.

Hootie 04-18-2013 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry (Post 9599635)
2nd round quarterback picks don't win Super Bowls. Its a near waste of a pick every time.
Posted via Mobile Device

45 or whatever Super Bowls have been won

there have probably been 1000 QB's drafted

these round statistics of QB's winning a Super Bowl are ****ing dumb

Frosty 04-18-2013 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ponderception (Post 9599543)
To me, the fact they are so adamant on getting a 2nd rounder makes it seem like they either want a QB there or they want ammo if they need to move up.

Additionally, if they could move down to 4, get Fisher/Joeckel and pick up another 2nd or 3rd, they'd have enough ammo to move up.

****, I hate trying to rationalize this.

If they want the QB so bad, keep Albert and just draft the QB at 1.1 rather than chance that he'll be gone. It's even better if you can trade down a little and still take that QB.

ptlyon 04-18-2013 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 9599636)
I see this posted over and over again but the fact remains Geno does not guarantee 10-6 or anything better than that EVER.

I want to draft a franchise QB too, but what do you do if you don't think a franchise QB is in the draft? Nothing? Pick a guy you don't believe is the answer just to do it?

Some of you guys have massive blinders on.

We are not passing on RGIII or Luck here people, Geno is a ****ing crap shoot. The fact nobody is interested in trading up to get him supports that.

And this validates taking a tackle, how?

BossChief 04-18-2013 12:49 PM

Actually, TBG posted that 3 or 4 teams have called about trading up to the first pick.

Not saying they would be moving up for a qb, but it also didn't say they weren't.

Marcellus 04-18-2013 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ptlyon (Post 9599659)
And this validates taking a tackle, how?

And where exactly did I say we should take a tackle?

My response was directly based off the statement we are passing on a QB that will get us past 10-6 as if thats a lock.

Once again you guys have in your mind 2 options Geno or LT. Why does it have to be one of those 2?

Marcellus 04-18-2013 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9599716)
Actually, TBG posted that 3 or 4 teams have called about trading up to the first pick.

Not saying they would be moving up for a qb, but it also didn't say they weren't.

I missed that for sure. If thats the case the pick should be gone.

I am not apposed to Donald Stephenson playing LT, maybe Dorsey and Reid aren't either.