ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   The Lounge (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   ChiefsPlanet Marine amputee taunted out of a bar and grill by Carolina Panther fans (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=265766)

demonhero 10-27-2012 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoMoChief (Post 9053566)
While the Panthers fans are assholes....

This whole "defending our freedom" stuff has to stop.

The troops over seas now aren't protecting our freedoms..we're not being threatened by some other nation or power.

The people who are threatening our freedoms are the big banks and people who control our monetary system....that's the root of it all.

But go ahead and vote for Obama or Romney...because they'll change shit.

You are entitled to say what you want. Didn't mention if you were a Veteran, so I'm not seeing how you know we aren't being threatened over in jihad land wither it be cyber or military. :hmmm: :p

Start Croyle 10-27-2012 11:33 AM

You know it's serious busienss if your mom writes a complaint on their Facebook page.

KILLER_CLOWN 10-27-2012 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Al Bundy (Post 9053624)
Have you ever been around them?

Yessir I have a couple of friends who are Cowboy fans and they are very nice but passionate fans. I admit I use to hate them but anymore it doesn't really matter.

Al Bundy 10-27-2012 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN (Post 9053639)
Yessir I have a couple of friends who are Cowboy fans and they are very nice but passionate fans. I admit I use to hate them but anymore it doesn't really matter.

I have been around them at games they weren't even playing in.... and yeah they are horrible.

KILLER_CLOWN 10-27-2012 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Al Bundy (Post 9053644)
I have been around them at games they weren't even playing in.... and yeah they are horrible.

Must be an NFC thing? My Giant friends are a lot worse than my cowboy friends.

Deberg_1990 10-27-2012 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN (Post 9053639)

Every team in the league has passionate fans. Cowboys and their fans bring out hatred because they tend to have an certain arrogance and entitlement mentality. But heck, at least they have skins on the wall to back it up, although nothing recent.

LVNHACK 10-27-2012 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ultra Peanut (Post 9053542)
If anyone deserved to experience something horrible, it's a Cowboys fan.

Yeah, getting your legs blown off by an ied isn't something horrible.....:rolleyes:

Ultra Peanut 10-27-2012 11:41 AM

Like I said,

crazycoffey 10-27-2012 11:42 AM

Some of those reviews are brutal, but most had me laughing

InChiefsHell 10-27-2012 11:44 AM

WTF? This never needed to even happen! It sounds to me like the ****in' Panther fan started it. Get over it, it's just a game. If the Cowboy fans came in and started shit, then they suck too, but it doesn't sound that way according to the story.

And the dude is in a wheelchair. Regardless if he's a Marine, why start shit up with anybody, let alone a dude in a wheelchair?

Lastly, my son is almost done with Marine boot camp. So, I'm suddenly even more sensitive to this shit than I used to be. All our servicemen and women need to be respected for that sacrifice alone. Again, if the dude was really being a dick, maybe he asked for it. But regardless, just leave the guy alone.

Assholes.

Marcellus 10-27-2012 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoMoChief (Post 9053566)
While the Panthers fans are assholes....

This whole "defending our freedom" stuff has to stop.

The troops over seas now aren't protecting our freedoms..we're not being threatened by some other nation or power.

The people who are threatening our freedoms are the big banks and people who control our monetary system....that's the root of it all.

But go ahead and vote for Obama or Romney...because they'll change shit.

You are a complete ****ing idiot and you make sure to post stupid shit on a regular basis to make sure nobody forgets how ****ing stupid you really are.

ThaVirus 10-27-2012 12:14 PM

Well, he's partly right.

We're doing far more threatening, encroaching, invading, and fighting than any other foreign power.

crazycoffey 10-27-2012 12:23 PM

:facepalm:

Start Croyle 10-27-2012 12:26 PM

It's amazing how people jump to judgement and conclusions so quickly! If you Google around, there's no shortage of people saying that 'The Fan' should be harassed, beat up, leave the state, whatever. They say the bar should be closed or boycotted.

Somebody posted a link to reviews of the bar, which is full of posts by people who have never been there reacting to an internet chain letter. It's funny because nobody posting this stuff was actually there, or knows what really happened or why.

Marcellus 10-27-2012 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 9053738)
Well, he's partly right.

We're doing far more threatening, encroaching, invading, and fighting than any other foreign power.

I am not saying everything the US does or has done is correct, but anybody who thinks all we need to do is leave everyone alone and they will leave us alone is a ****ing idiot.

I am completely amazed how quickly people start to ignore history and its repeatability.

War is part of human existence, always has been, always will be. Either you are proactive in protecting yourself or you become a victim. Its simply a fact that cannot be disputed.

I bought an alarm for my home after I got robbed, it was pretty ****ing stupid to wait until after but I learned from it.