ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Incognito “I’m 100 percent into” playing for Raiders (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=282439)

Mr. Laz 03-20-2014 02:26 PM

Incognito “I’m 100 percent into” playing for Raiders

Richie Incognito: “I’m 100 percent into” playing for Raiders

Posted by Josh Alper on March 20, 2014, 4:18 PM EDT
c098c5e17b39f5dcbbf1ed1f06dd9c19
AP
Throughout their history, the Raiders have gained a reputation as a welcoming place for players who have worn out their welcome elsewhere in the NFL.

Guard Richie Incognito fits the bill after being suspended in 2013 and castigated in Ted Wells’ investigation for the way he treated Dolphins teammate Jonathan Martin. Incognito recently got out of treatment for mental health issues and told Michael Silver of NFL.com that he’s open to the idea of continuing his NFL career in Oakland.

“I’m 100 percent into that,” Incognito said. “I think that would fit my personality the best. It makes so much sense. I know [offensive coordinator Greg] Olson and [offensive line coach Tony] Sparano, and I’m a loyal guy, and I’d love to play for them again. And, of course, the Raiders have that aura.”

Incognito played for Olson in St. Louis and Sparano in Miami, but there probably aren’t too many places he wouldn’t want to play right now. He said earlier this week and reiterated to Silver that he would like a chance to return to the Dolphins, but the shadow of last year, the Wells report and Incognito’s mental health concerns make him a tough sell to anyone.

Complicating matters in Oakland is the presence of defensive lineman Antonio Smith, who was suspended for two preseason games and a regular season game after an altercation with Incognito in the preseason last year. Incognito shrugged off any concerns on that front and called Smith a friend, although that may not be enough to open up the door to a job in Oakland.

loochy 03-20-2014 02:31 PM

of course he is

Reerun_KC 03-20-2014 02:36 PM

Okay?

TLO 03-20-2014 02:38 PM

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW YEAH!

Dayze 03-20-2014 02:40 PM

from one shit team to another.

shocking, since he'll be right down the road from where he lived ( i think).

KC_Lee 03-20-2014 02:41 PM

Love to see what Dontari would do to him.

Cephalic Trauma 03-20-2014 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Laz (Post 10504602)
“I think that would fit my personality the best. It makes so much sense...."

He's saying that a string of questionable behaviors leading many to believe he is sociopathic asshole fits right in with the Raider culture? That's quite the compliment there, little Richard.

KCrockaholic 03-20-2014 02:53 PM

The Raiders have that Aura?

Of what? Losing, and having a team full of assclowns?

BlackHelicopters 03-20-2014 02:54 PM

Good luck.

TEX 03-20-2014 02:58 PM

Is this Richie's way of following Johnathin Martin to California? Martin's gonna piss himself when he finds out that Incognito is right across the bay...LMAO

temper11 03-20-2014 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Laz (Post 10504602)
“I think that would fit my personality the best. It makes so much sense.... And, of course, the Raiders have that aura.”

If I'm the Raiders, and this psyco feels like he fits right in with what I'm doing with my club, I call the marketing dept right now and change the name, logo, mascot, I fire all my coaches, cut all my players and start the **** over. I'm honestly surprised this hasn't happened already, but Incognito would be the straw that broke the camel's back.

BigMeatballDave 03-20-2014 03:06 PM

Shocking.

R8RFAN 03-20-2014 03:58 PM

Sign him up

TEX 03-20-2014 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by temper11 (Post 10504679)
If I'm the Raiders, and this psyco feels like he fits right in with what I'm doing with my club, I call the marketing dept right now and change the name, logo, mascot, I fire all my coaches, cut all my players and start the **** over. I'm honestly surprised this hasn't happened already, but Incognito would be the straw that broke the camel's back.

Thats just dumb. How old are you? Twenty something? The Raiders have signed MUCH WORSE and gotten good production out of them. Of course these are "special PC times" so there might be more of an outrage for doing so now, but Ingognito can play and some team will sign him. So if you really feel that way, get your pen out and get ready to write Godell.

R8RFAN 03-20-2014 04:06 PM

Wow he picked on some tender puss 300lb player....