ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   NFL Draft John Elway is turning out to be a pretty darn good GM (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=266694)

Bump 11-16-2012 03:51 PM

John Elway is turning out to be a pretty darn good GM

He went out and got Peyton Manning and now look at them. He won a playoff game with Tim freaking Tebow.

We should try this. Will Shields for GM! Our own hall of fame player from the same era. Let's do this. Get it done Clark.

durtyrute 11-16-2012 03:52 PM

He's not a GM. VP of football Ops, whatever the hell that means.

Well, I guess it means "person who makes your football team better"

Damn we need a VP of OPS

WhitiE 11-16-2012 03:52 PM

Oh stop it you silly goose

Dayze 11-16-2012 03:53 PM

all those in favor, say "aye"
those opposed, "Neigh"

kc rush 11-16-2012 03:54 PM

Shut up. I still hate that ****er like no other person.

Bump 11-16-2012 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by durtyrute (Post 9123752)

Damn we need a VP of OPS

oh....

then Will Shields for VP of OPS

Deberg_1990 11-16-2012 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bump (Post 9123749)
He went out and got Peyton Manning and now look at them. He won a playoff game with Tim freaking Tebow.

We should try this. Will Shields for GM! Our own hall of fame player from the same era. Let's do this. Get it done Clark.

Why not Lake Dawson?

http://www.titansonline.com/team/sta...a-94ebe5ab20c8

Cephalic Trauma 11-16-2012 03:55 PM

Case in point: Making 1,000 posts a requirement for starting threads will not eliminate dumb threads.

MahiMike 11-16-2012 03:56 PM

I thought it was genius how he was able to get rid of their savior from last year and upgrade to a God. Even if Peyton hadn't worked out, no one could blame him for trying.

RealSNR 11-16-2012 03:56 PM

Dumb thread.

DaneMcCloud 11-16-2012 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 9123762)

Because the Titans suck ass, as have their drafts and personnel decisions.

alpha_omega 11-16-2012 04:03 PM

Well, he got rid of Tebow. Check.

Got Manning. Check.

Rest of the division blows. Check.

Sounds like most of us here are just as smart as horseface.

RealSNR 11-16-2012 04:03 PM

Are people this dumb?

"Brilliant move picking up Peyton Manning in free agency! Stunning and creative football wisdom in picking Von Miller!"

GREATEST PERSONNEL DIRECTOR EVAH!!!

Let's see Elway put together a string of good drafts before we judge him.

Easy 6 11-16-2012 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9123777)
Because the Titans suck ass, as have their drafts and personnel decisions.

This.

Lake was a pretty good wr for us for a while, lets leave it at that.

Oh, and **** elway.

big nasty kcnut 11-16-2012 04:09 PM

**** elway.

MagicHef 11-16-2012 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9123784)
Are people this dumb?

"Brilliant move picking up Peyton Manning in free agency! Stunning and creative football wisdom in picking Von Miller!"

4 starters (5 if Carter wasn't on IR) and 3 regular contributors in 2 drafts seems pretty good to me.

durtyrute 11-16-2012 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9123784)
Are people this dumb?

I hate horseface as much as anyone, but he's doing better than Pissioli.

Dayze 11-16-2012 04:14 PM

he does have a nice stable of players.

Chief_For_Life58 11-16-2012 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by big nasty kcnut (Post 9123796)
**** elway.

this. hes just lucky peyton wanted to suck his dick so hard his whole life. elway didn't even have to try he just gave him the money he deserved/wanted

durtyrute 11-16-2012 04:17 PM

I look at the Broncos with total disbelief. The ****ing asshole donkos have managed to have Elway and Manning. Meanwhile in loser town, we have had dick, dick and more dick...........oh yea and Len Dawson, whoo ****ing hooo.

rabblerouser 11-16-2012 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by durtyrute (Post 9123752)

Damn we need a VP of OPS

We allegedly have one already...posing as the GM.

Frazod 11-16-2012 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by durtyrute (Post 9123816)
I look at the Broncos with total disbelief. The ****ing asshole donkos have managed to have Elway and Manning. Meanwhile in loser town, we have had dick, dick and more dick...........oh yea and Len Dawson, whoo ****ing hooo.

Well, we had Montana, but no decent receivers for him to throw to.

We had Gannon, but opted to play Grbac.

We had Green and a great offense, but no defense.

Any one of them could have led us to a Super Bowl, had they not been hamstrung by organizational stupidity. But it's not like we've never had a decent quarterback.

rabblerouser 11-16-2012 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9123830)

Any one of them could have led us to a Super Bowl, had they not been hamstrung by organizational stupidity. But it's not like we've never had a decent quarterback.

:eek:

jspchief 11-16-2012 04:29 PM

Let's get something straight. It may be a down year, and Chiefs fans may be rooting against wins at this point.

But that in no way makes it ok to say something nice about john ****ing elway on Chiefsplanet.

durtyrute 11-16-2012 04:30 PM

Quote:

I'm not talking about ****ing Gannon, Green, or a half dead Montana. I'm talking about John Elway and Peyton ****ing Manning, who even though his is older than shit in football years, makes most of the Qb's in the league lick his balls just to watch him make breakfast.

Easy 6 11-16-2012 04:30 PM

Quote:

Seriously.

This club NEVER puts it all together.

Frazod 11-16-2012 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by durtyrute (Post 9123849)
I'm not talking about ****ing Gannon, Green, or a half dead Montana. I'm talking about John Elway and Peyton ****ing Manning, who even though his is older than shit in football years, makes most of the Qb's in the league lick his balls just to watch him make breakfast.

Elway played forever and won two Super Bowls, and we all know damn well he shouldn't have gotten to the first one.

Manning won one Super Bowl, and won't win another one regardless of how much the media licks his taint. They'll get Hulk-Smashed in Houston, assuming they even make it that far.

With just a mediocre defense - not a GOOD defense, but just a mediocre defense, the Green-led Chiefs could have owned the middle of the last decade.

durtyrute 11-16-2012 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9123869)
Elway played forever and won two Super Bowls, and we all know damn well he shouldn't have gotten to the first one.

Manning won one Super Bowl, and won't win another one regardless of how much the media licks his taint. They'll get Hulk-Smashed in Houston, assuming they even make it that far.

With just a mediocre defense - not a GOOD defense, but just a mediocre defense, the Green-led Chiefs could have owned the middle of the last decade.

I agree. Perhaps it's not just the QB. Which brings me back to the "college magical franchise QB" talk, but I'm not going there, here.

rabblerouser 11-16-2012 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9123869)

Man, if there had only been instant replay in '97...

But we all know that the NFL wanted Elway to win that one.

I'm beginning to truly believe this shit is 80% rigged...

durtyrute 11-16-2012 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Driving Wheel (Post 9123877)

That is 100% true.

As much as I hate the Faid, that "Tuck rule" bullshit was just that. Kraft probably bought that win.

cdcox 11-16-2012 04:42 PM

If we want to copy the Broncos, we would have to make Warpaint the GM.

Frazod 11-16-2012 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Driving Wheel (Post 9123877)

I'd say it's 100% rigged at this point - at least when you're talking about close games. A few overlooked holds here, one or two phantom holds there, a play that should have resulted in a TD turns into a field goal or a punt, three points shaved here, four points shaved there - and the correct team almost always wins. It happens all the time.

Dayze 11-16-2012 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cdcox (Post 9123885)

LMAO

suds79 11-16-2012 04:44 PM

Yep. Just when you think John would stop :hump: us when he's done playing, he goes and does this.

All about management. They want to win, we're not sure what Clark wants.

We'll know for sure come season's end.

bevischief 11-16-2012 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cdcox (Post 9123885)

LMAO

rabblerouser 11-16-2012 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9123888)
I'd say it's 100% rigged at this point - at least when you're talking about close games. A few overlooked holds here, one or two phantom holds there, a play that should have resulted in a TD turns into a field goal or a punt, three points shaved here, four points shaved there - and the correct team almost always wins. It happens all the time.

yeah...you're absolutely right.

I guess I wanted to believe it was still 20% work and skill, but...rigged.

****!!

rabblerouser 11-16-2012 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by durtyrute (Post 9123879)
That is 100% true.

As much as I hate the Faid, that "Tuck rule" bullshit was just that. Kraft probably bought that win.

weird thing is...I saw the play the same way the refs called it, before they called it 'incomplete.'

Everyone said 'you're crazy.' I said 'His arm was moving forward, just a little bit. **** the Raiders, give the ball to NE. They're the Patriots...'

And it happened.

However, NE still had to tie the game to send it to OT, then a miracle Vinatieri kick to win...

The football Gods aligned, with some help from the NFL itself.

****ed through the drive-thru.

RealSNR 11-16-2012 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MagicHef (Post 9123797)
4 starters (5 if Carter wasn't on IR) and 3 regular contributors in 2 drafts seems pretty good to me.

2010-2011 Pioli drafted 5 starters (6 if Hudson wasn't on IR) and 4 regular contributors, but he's still a shitty GM. If Manning had chosen the Chiefs instead of the Broncos, we'd likely be talking about how Elway is struggling and Pioli is the brains.

I prefer to remove Manning from the picture when judging how Elway will do in a few years.

okoye35chiefs 11-16-2012 05:44 PM

http://i.chzbgr.com/completestore/20...8717530958.jpg

Dartgod 11-16-2012 06:04 PM

**** John Elway.

Pasta Little Brioni 11-16-2012 06:10 PM

**** all donkey sympathizers.

Pasta Little Brioni 11-16-2012 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9123958)
2010-2011 Pioli drafted 5 starters (6 if Hudson wasn't on IR) and 4 regular contributors, but he's still a shitty GM. If Manning had chosen the Chiefs instead of the Broncos, we'd likely be talking about how Elway is struggling and Pioli is the brains.

I prefer to remove Manning from the picture when judging how Elway will do in a few years.

That team is donkey shit without Jughead

listopencil 11-16-2012 06:28 PM

Hah. The fact is that Elway has done a great job running the Broncos. At first we had the Elway-Fox-Xanders Front Office. VP/GM/HC. Elway called Xanders out a bit for not having the personality necessary for the GM spot, but it looked like it was going to be those three guys running things. Then Elway gets comfortable, Xanders is gone. It's Elway running the show. It goes Bowlen (owner) Joe Ellis (Pres) Elway (VP) Fox (HC).

Say what you will about signing Manning. It was Ellis' idea and Elway made it happen. It's not like the idea itself was so brilliant, many teams wanted Manning. The part that pisses off some of you KC fans is that Elway did it. That's not the only off season personnel move that the Broncos pulled off. They've had a couple of good drafts and made solid FA signings.

So...yes. Elway is running a team better than your GM. Bitch and moan all you want. There are a lot of you that look like fools for how much you ragged on him when he took the job. Cry into a tall glass of bitter grape juice. It doesn't matter. He's getting the job done.

BlackHelicopters 11-16-2012 06:29 PM

I still want Elway dead.

listopencil 11-16-2012 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9123958)

Starters on a 1-7 team. Awesome.

Quote:

Of course you would. Then you can pretend that Elway sucks and no one can argue because you are talking about a hypothetical fantasy.

listopencil 11-16-2012 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theelusiveeightrop (Post 9124045)
I still want Elway dead.

There you go. At least that's an honest response.

Pasta Little Brioni 11-16-2012 06:32 PM

Elway offered Manning a suitcase full of under the table cash, Clark offered to share a 2 for 20 from Appelbees.

Pasta Little Brioni 11-16-2012 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by listopencil (Post 9124047)
Starters on a 1-7 team. Awesome.

Of course you would. Then you can pretend that Elway sucks and no one can argue because you are talking about a hypothetical fantasy.

You act all pompous, but switch the QB play and see where either team is at.

listopencil 11-16-2012 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9124055)
You act all pompous, but switch the QB play and see where either team is at.

Nah, not pompous. Just calling bullshit when I see it. Here's a nice video of the leadership that Manning brings:

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-films-...aking-it-count

RealSNR 11-16-2012 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by listopencil (Post 9124047)

Easy, champ. Calm down there.

I'm not saying the Elway sucks. I'm just not going to slobber over him for fielding a good team led by, oh, I don't know... PEYTON MANNING.

He gets credit as a front office personnel manager for his playing career and business acumen. The guy clearly said the right words to Manning to get him to sign there, likely referencing his own brilliant playing career to foster that relationship.

We'll see how well his drafts ACTUALLY translate after some more time. Those Chiefs starters we drafted long ago are 1-8 now, but in 2010 they looked just as impressive as Elway's guys do (excluding Von Miller, who is a significant grade above anybody Pioli has drafted). A toxic work environment, shitty coaching staff, and a few slapdicks at QB later, you get the 1-8 product you see before you.

John Fox is no Romeo Crennel, so I'm not saying your team would go 1-8 even if Manning got injured or retired. But you'll excuse me if I don't call Elway a ****ing football personnel genius just yet.

RealSNR 11-16-2012 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by listopencil (Post 9124065)
Nah, not pompous. Just calling bullshit when I see it. Here's a nice video of the leadership that Manning brings:

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-films-...aking-it-count

That video only furthers PGM's point, you realize?

Pasta Little Brioni 11-16-2012 06:55 PM

It's all good. We'll have the only young franchise QB in the division after the draft this year.

But, but, but Assweiler!!!! :whackit:

rabblerouser 11-16-2012 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by listopencil (Post 9124042)

So...yes. Elway is running a team better than your GM. Bitch and moan all you want. There are a lot of you that look like fools for how much you ragged on him when he took the job. Cry into a tall glass of bitter grape juice. It doesn't matter. He's getting the job done.

Boy howdy, you sure told them!!

:clap:

Feel better??

We suck, we know we suck, and we know our GM is to blame.

Sour grapes?? Hardly - most of us would prefer that Elway catches AIDS on his way to a plane crash.

Y'alls 1st Super Bowl is tainted - the NFL handed that to you. That was a CATCH at the end of the 1st drive the second half - and you KNOW Gonzalez's feet were in, just like I do.

Suck it, Donk.

listopencil 11-16-2012 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9124095)

I'm not saying the Elway sucks. I'm just not going to slobber over him for fielding a good team led by, oh, I don't know... PEYTON MANNING.

He gets credit as a front office personnel manager for his playing career and business acumen. The guy clearly said the right words to Manning to get him to sign there, likely referencing his own brilliant playing career to foster that relationship.

We'll see how well his drafts ACTUALLY translate after some more time. Those Chiefs starters we drafted long ago are 1-8 now, but in 2010 they looked just as impressive as Elway's guys do (excluding Von Miller, who is a significant grade above anybody Pioli has drafted). A toxic work environment, shitty coaching staff, and a few slapdicks at QB later, you get the 1-8 product you see before you.

John Fox is no Romeo Crennel, so I'm not saying your team would go 1-8 even if Manning got injured or retired. But you'll excuse me if I don't call Elway a ****ing football personnel genius just yet.

Nah, I'm not saying he's a FO genius either. Just saying that he's done a good job so far. There's more to this team than Peyton Manning and Von Miller though, they've made solid additions that don't get much press. And you have to lay the responsibility at Pioli's feet for how the Chiefs are performing. He got his Head Coach (twice) and he got his Quarterback. I would argue that Pioli is at least partially responsible for that toxic work environment himself.

RealSNR 11-16-2012 07:02 PM

A mediocre GM can craft some ****ing amazing teams if he's got a real QB and gets lucky on a few drafts.

A great GM can craft some ****ing amazing teams by creating his own QB and luck.

A shitty GM will craft an enormous shithole of misery and sadness if he's as bad as Pioli.

I doubt Elway is the third type. It's between the first and second types that we don't know.

RealSNR 11-16-2012 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by listopencil (Post 9124105)
And you have to lay the responsibility at Pioli's feet for how the Chiefs are performing. He got his Head Coach (twice) and he got his Quarterback. I would argue that Pioli is at least partially responsible for that toxic work environment himself.

Obvious Donk fan is being obvious.

listopencil 11-16-2012 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Driving Wheel (Post 9124104)
Boy howdy, you sure told them!!

:clap:

Feel better??

We suck, we know we suck, and we know our GM is to blame.

Sour grapes?? Hardly - most of us would prefer that Elway catches AIDS on his way to a plane crash.

Y'alls 1st Super Bowl is tainted - the NFL handed that to you. That was a CATCH at the end of the 1st drive the second half - and you KNOW Gonzalez's feet were in, just like I do.

Suck it, Donk.

Feel better? Why would I feel badly in the first place? My team is doing very well and one of the icons of our franchise is running the place successfully. And yeah, you guys look like a bunch of whiny pussies dogging on Elway when your team sucks. I hope I didn't bruise your labia when I pointed that out.

Cephalic Trauma 11-16-2012 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9123766)
Dumb thread.

Just want to quote this to drive home the point to the OP.

Pasta Little Brioni 11-16-2012 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cephalic Trauma (Post 9124114)
Just want to quote this to drive home the point to the OP.

I think the after high Jumbo Jack made him post it.

rabblerouser 11-16-2012 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by listopencil (Post 9124113)
And yeah, you guys look like a bunch of whiny pussies dogging on Elway when your team sucks.

Suck or not, I will "dog on" Elway for the rest of my life.

**** that horse-faced donkey puncher.

listopencil 11-16-2012 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Driving Wheel (Post 9124120)
Suck or not, I will "dog on" Elway for the rest of my life.

**** that horse-faced donkey puncher.

Fair enough.

Easy 6 11-16-2012 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9124052)
Elway offered Manning a suitcase full of under the table cash, Clark offered to share a 2 for 20 from Appelbees.

LMAO

Whole truth, but i bet Clarks offer wasnt quite as bad as may have been expected.

He just had no intention of being piolis pet dog, on currently, a team with no direction or vision, the word is surely long out on pioli... like any real competitor, he would take the same or even less money to win again.

Pioli and his gestapo are killing it all.

Pasta Little Brioni 11-16-2012 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scott free (Post 9124141)
LMAO

Whole truth, but i bet Clarks offer wasnt quite as bad as may have been expected.

He just had no intention of being piolis pet dog, on currently, a team with no direction or vision, the word is surely long out on pioli... like any real competitor, he would take the same or even less money to win again.

Pioli and his gestapo are killing it all.

The really sad part is they probably told him he'd be competing with Cassel ROFL

ThaVirus 11-16-2012 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by listopencil (Post 9124105)
Nah, I'm not saying he's a FO genius either. Just saying that he's done a good job so far. There's more to this team than Peyton Manning and Von Miller though, they've made solid additions that don't get much press. And you have to lay the responsibility at Pioli's feet for how the Chiefs are performing. He got his Head Coach (twice) and he got his Quarterback. I would argue that Pioli is at least partially responsible for that toxic work environment himself.

Partially?

listopencil 11-16-2012 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 9124147)
Partially?

It's kind of a chicken-or-the-egg thing. One one hand he's responsible for everything because he seems to be completely in charge of the whole organization. On the other hand you can lay blame on the Head Coaches, the coaching staff, Mark Asshole and his traveling dingleberries at the QB position, and other players who don't seem to be playing hard/well. But that still goes back to Pioli who, it seems, hand picked much of that. So I went with "at least partially."

Mr. Laz 11-16-2012 08:03 PM

so now stupid ****s are going to go around sucking off other teams because they are pouting about ours.

smh

tecumseh 11-16-2012 08:13 PM

Are you kidding? That jizz lipped donkeyface foreskin chomping dishrag handjobs Manning into the team and you think he's golden? Piss all over this.

RunKC 11-16-2012 08:24 PM

It's pretty ****ing embarrassing when our franchise drafts 3 slapdick DL in the top of the first round and Denver trades into the 2nd round and gets a good one.

gcbroncos 11-16-2012 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9124095)

you don't get to discount his two best acquistions when evaqluating him as a GM... you're basically saying he is the same as Pioili if you remove Miller and Manning from the equation, who happen to be arguably offenive and defensive mvps of the league...thats ridiculous...

and just to clarify, its not impressive that elway decided to go after manning, many teams did... the part he gets credit for is convincing him to come to denver over all the other choices, where many thought wasnt a good fit for him...

and a crappy coaching staff and toxic work environment are part of the responsibilities of the GM/VP of Op as well, pioli owns that...i could name other players and coaches elway has brought in but i imagine you are aware of them for the most part...

whether you want to admit it or not, since elway has arrived as the guy in charge things have turned for Denver...

Cephalic Trauma 11-16-2012 10:04 PM

I called the thread dumb and this "bump" guy has neg-repped me 4 times. What a dbag

ThaVirus 11-16-2012 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cephalic Trauma (Post 9124333)
I called the thread dumb and this "bump" guy has neg-repped me 4 times. What a dbag

Well stop crying about it, ya ****ing panzy.

Cephalic Trauma 11-16-2012 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 9124337)
Well stop crying about it, ya ****ing panzy.

It's more of a "who is this douche" post. The "rep" thing isn't a huge deal

Rain Man 11-16-2012 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tecumseh (Post 9124197)
Are you kidding? That jizz lipped donkeyface foreskin chomping dishrag handjobs Manning into the team and you think he's golden? Piss all over this.

It's nice to see a voice of reason in this thread.

Anyone can get big-name free agents if they pay money under the table. Elway received money that way and now he pays money that way.

listopencil 11-16-2012 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 9124356)
It's nice to see a voice of reason in this thread.

Anyone can get big-name free agents if they pay money under the table. Elway received money that way and now he pays money that way.

http://media.comicbookmovie.com/imag...5000244666.jpg

listopencil 11-16-2012 10:16 PM

Rain Man in an Elway thread:

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8...lf0zo1_400.gif

ThaVirus 11-16-2012 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cephalic Trauma (Post 9124345)
It's more of a "who is this douche" post. The "rep" thing isn't a huge deal

I think it's hilarious. I never pegged Bump for a neg repper ROFL

RunKC 11-16-2012 10:26 PM

We'll find out just how good Elway is when Manning hangs it up. He's basically doing the exact same thing King Carl did when he got here.

Except King Carl got a better coach.

I'll say this: I'm not at all impressed with Denver's draft picks outside of Von Miller and Derek Wolfe. Hitting on 1 draft pick a year isn't impressive.

Cephalic Trauma 11-16-2012 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 9124387)
I think it's hilarious. I never pegged Bump for a neg repper ROFL

I've received 5 of my 8 from the guy. This is not a ****ing joke man. My internet reputation is getting sodomized by a hellbent stoner.

TEX 11-16-2012 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 9124394)
We'll find out just how good Elway is when Manning hangs it up. He's basically doing the exact same thing King Carl did when he got here.

Except King Carl got a better coach.

I'll say this: I'm not at all impressed with Denver's draft picks outside of Von Miller and Derek Wolfe. Hitting on 1 draft pick a year isn't impressive.

Not a good way to look at it. Elway SHOULD be measured by being able to land Manning in Denver. You can't just throw that out. He has done a great job in Denver thus far. Just remember, Denver came in last the year we won the division. That team was in shambles. Now - they're about to repeat as AFC West Champs. Someone is doing something right.

RealSNR 11-16-2012 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by listopencil (Post 9124359)

Dumbass. Yoda is using the Force in this picture. This is the part where he's pulling Luke's X-wing out of the swamp. He's not sensing shit.

Sheesh. Get a brain.