ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs My stupid SOC/Blackout story. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=266767)

LoneWolf 11-18-2012 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spott (Post 9131105)
Then print on both sides of the shirt, front and back if you have to. I think they can try to get away with intimidation with the flyers but there's no way they can tell someone what can be printed on their shirt. Maybe make the shirts look just like the fliers(white with black writing) and make the next game a "white out".

What about yellow shirts with black lettering to symbolize Clark's cowardice in holding on to Pioli?

Dave Lane 11-18-2012 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief77 (Post 9130803)
Pioli acts like he runs the CIA or something. This organization continually craps on its own customers, and then acts like we should take it and ask for more.

Pioli sent his parking lot people after me, the supervisors, Piolis own goon squad, cops and finally the head of Arrowhead security called the cops to arrest me about 11:45 so I decided I'd done all the damage I could and drove back to the farm.

They told me Pioli was watching them and he was watching me. The goons wrote down a bunch of license plate numbers near where I was standing.

Hammock Parties 11-18-2012 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave Lane (Post 9131136)
He sent his parking lot people after me, the supervisors, Piolis own goon squad, cops and finally the head of Arrowhead security called the cops to arrest me about 11:45 so I decided I'd done all the damage I could and drove back to the farm.

Holy shit man. ROFL

Where were you doing all this? Just passing out flyers?

ElGringo 11-18-2012 07:15 PM

I gotta say, I did not support black out arrowhead. The way I was raised no fan would ever wear black, too much like the raiders. However, seeing what is going on here, I would like to see this happen again. I would like to see every single season ticket holder passing out flyers, every season ticket seat empty. I want Chunt to know what he has brought to 1 arrowhead drive.

ChiefsCountry 11-18-2012 07:17 PM

Should have put "Thanks for your service troops" on the back, the PR backlash would have been 10 fold worse then.

Rain Man 11-18-2012 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ghak99 (Post 9131027)

There we go. Now we have an iconic image of the event that will spread around the world like wildfire.

Easy 6 11-18-2012 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 9131074)
No ... I refuse to believe that Clark had anything to do with this. It doesn't sound like him at all.

If he isnt paying close enough to attention to know that this was going to be done, before the fact... its just as bad as if he knew exactly what the plan was, in my opinion.

Either way, its an all-time terrible omen.

Brock 11-18-2012 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave Lane (Post 9131136)
Pioli sent his parking lot people after me, the supervisors, Piolis own goon squad, cops and finally the head of Arrowhead security called the cops to arrest me about 11:45 so I decided I'd done all the damage I could and drove back to the farm.

They told me Pioli was watching them and he was watching me. The goons wrote down a bunch of license plate numbers near where I was standing.

LMAO

ElGringo 11-18-2012 07:23 PM

If Chunt had no idea what was going on that is worse than him giving instructions. If he has no idea what is going on inside his company his finger is NOT on the pulse. Would his father have put up with this, no, Lllamar would come out and talk to pr or one of the gents in charge of the movement, or at least that is what I will believe in my heart.

Spott 11-18-2012 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoneWolf (Post 9131125)
What about yellow shirts with black lettering to symbolize Clark's cowardice in holding on to Pioli?

That sounds like a good idea, except I don't know if you can get the KU, KSU and Nebraska folks to wear black and yellow shirts even if it is for a worthy cause. :)

ElGringo 11-18-2012 07:24 PM

Damn, I really wish this really would have been organized for a nationally televised game.

NJChiefsFan 11-18-2012 07:24 PM

I am looking forward to hearing PR when he gets his story up.

stonedstooge 11-18-2012 07:25 PM

Radio dudes are going to go nuts this week. They were border line psychotic last week

Spott 11-18-2012 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hugh Janus (Post 9131124)
This isn't just an embarrassment... the Chiefs potentially committed illegal actions against their fans today. That is beyond disgraceful.

I'd recommend having a call out on the Save Our Chiefs Facebook site for anyone who experienced a problem today at Arrowhead for peacefully acting on their First Amendment rights.

It is pretty ****ed up. I am a long way away from Arrowhead, but seeing this crap going on is really making me want to never root for this team again and actually finding a new team to follow.

BigRedChief 11-18-2012 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ElGringo (Post 9131207)
Damn, I really wish this really would have been organized for a nationally televised game.

PR has already said we will continue to blackout Arrowhead next week in the Star. We have Manning coming in, that will bring a lot of publicity.