ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Would you want LJ back if??? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=196528)

MikeMaslowski 11-11-2008 02:35 PM

Would you want LJ back if???

If Larry runs for (Blank) yards this season, I will happily accept him back as a Chief next year.

So what does everyone think on this? What if he makes 1400 yards? Still an outcast?

StcChief 11-11-2008 02:38 PM

I think the contract and off season interest will tell plenty if he's back next year....

If the Chiefs don't want him, it may cost plenty (see Al Davis moves) to "get rid" of him.

Really not our style. They will run his wheels off, if he doesn't get decent attention in off season as trade/ picks prospect....

KurtCobain 11-11-2008 03:22 PM

If he gets 1400 yards somehow, then his trade value will go up. :)

alpha_omega 11-11-2008 03:25 PM

I think it depends more on his attitude than on "x" amount of yards; at least for me.

MIAdragon 11-11-2008 03:26 PM

Meh, Im done with him.

Frazod 11-11-2008 03:28 PM

**** him. Go beat up women in another city, shitbird.

Iowanian 11-11-2008 03:48 PM

I think they should make him look as awesome as possible to end the season....but splitting carries with the younger backs who try harder....and then trade his ass ASAP this offseason.

raybec 4 11-11-2008 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 5211115)

Exactly, he would have to score thirty TD's in the last 7 games for me to give a shit about that dickhead.

Red Brooklyn 11-11-2008 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 5211115)

This.

Johnny Vegas 11-11-2008 03:57 PM

I want him back. Even if he runs just 2 more yards the rest of the season.

BWillie 11-11-2008 04:02 PM

Nope, I guess he always hits on this girl I know and expects her to be a groupie, and is a total asshole about it.

Ah what the hell, if I was LJ making millions I would be the same way....minus beating women with shotguns, spitting in their face, and spatting drinks upon them. I'd sure call 'dem hoz tho

DJJasonp 11-11-2008 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BWillie007 (Post 5211178)
Nope, I guess he always hits on this girl I know and expects her to be a groupie, and is a total asshole about it.

Ah what the hell, if I was LJ making millions I would be the same way....minus beating women with shotguns, spitting in their face, and spatting drinks upon them. I'd sure call 'dem hoz tho

This got me thinking.....

Why is it that organizations - who know they have problem childs - dont hire "bodyguards" or "protectors" to follow their players around???

At the least....personal drivers. Hell...that would have kept Jared Allen out of trouble.....(one would think)

Red Brooklyn 11-11-2008 04:05 PM

You know what? I take that back. If he runs for 2,000 yards this season on fewer than 380 carries, scores at least 31 touchdowns, has at least 1,100 yards receiving and donates a generous amount of money to charities that specialize in helping battered women, then I'll think about whether or not he's worth keeping around.

However, if he can really do all of that, then his trade value sky rockets and we would probably be better off trading him.

Johnny Vegas 11-11-2008 04:07 PM

Quote:

beating women with shotguns? :spock:

raybec 4 11-11-2008 04:07 PM

Quote:

I don't give a shit about him trying to bang every scab in da club. He need s to either only fight with dudes or keep his goddamn hands to himself. Any man who hits a woman is a coward and a pussy (unless she's into that kind of thing.)