ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Thanksgiving Day NFL Game Thread (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=266953)

Bugeater 11-22-2012 10:28 PM

Why wasn't that Patriot fan in the crowd getting his ass kicked? New York, I am disappoint.

nstygma 11-22-2012 10:28 PM

i heard Sanchez call "Omaha Omaha" on that drive. Poor bastard

GloryDayz 11-22-2012 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dylan (Post 9143189)
It would not surprise me if Tannebaum, Rex Ryan, Sanchez and Tebow lose their jobs. Appearance is everything to Woody Johnson - empty seats and a horrible pounding by the brutal NY media, will most likely cost everybody their jobs.

Empty seats in KC is the norm! When you have a dead-beat, out-of-town owner like us, it just never registers with the dumbass named Clark Hunt. as long as his $30M rolls in each year, his hookers ride the jet to Fiji, he's good.

2112 11-22-2012 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 9143203)
Why wasn't that Patriot fan in the crowd getting his ass kicked? New York, I am disappoint.

The Jets outpriced their fans, so there are no Jets fans there tonight ;)

Rams Fan 11-22-2012 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Griswald (Post 9143200)
I'm sorry dude, but the Rams are even suckier than the Jets. and talking about them gets me feeling ill :(

Are you still a mod at Jet Nation?

2112 11-22-2012 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dylan (Post 9143189)
It would not surprise me if Tannebaum, Rex Ryan, Sanchez and Tebow lose their jobs. Appearance is everything to Woody Johnson - empty seats and a horrible pounding by the brutal NY media, will most likely cost everybody their jobs.

Soprano and the o line coach should have been fired weeks ago. Rex is clueless

2112 11-22-2012 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rams Fan (Post 9143209)
Are you still a mod at Jet Nation?

No Mas

tk13 11-22-2012 10:54 PM

Rumor has it that Fireman Ed left the game at halftime... and deleted his twitter account. All is lost in Jets nation.

Dylan 11-22-2012 11:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GloryDayz (Post 9143205)
Empty seats in KC is the norm! When you have a dead-beat, out-of-town owner like us, it just never registers with the dumbass named Clark Hunt. as long as his $30M rolls in each year, his hookers ride the jet to Fiji, he's good.

Clark Hunt noticed. Monitoring news and wire agencies picked up the Chiefs stories last Sunday - The saveourfranchise.com story line and the 'Kansas City Chiefs contributes to man’s death' obit story line was published in approx. 1,000 newspapers, radio, TV and social media outlets across the nation. No one can survive that kind of negative press.

Once Scott Pioli was added to the decision-making staff, he vowed to bring the Kansas City Chiefs back to glory…and the Super Bowl. There was that and the fact that Pioli had faith in a quarterback, who had one good season for a great team - and still a starter five years later. Changing and letting go of Pioli and staff would be a first step in the right direction.

saveourfranchise.com founders can probably start their own business on political organizing around sports. These pioneers did an amazing job getting the word out. They provided a unique selection of articles for all to see and read.

Just my opinion.

Chiefspants 11-22-2012 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dylan (Post 9143279)
Clark Hunt noticed. Monitoring news and wire agencies picked up the Chiefs stories last Sunday - The Save the Chiefs story line and the 'Kansas City Chiefs contributes to man’s death' obit story line was published in approx. 1,000 newspapers, radio, TV and social media outlets across the nation. No one can survive that kind of negative press.

Once Scott Pioli was added to the decision-making staff, he vowed to bring the Kansas City Chiefs back to glory…and the Super Bowl. There was that and the fact that Pioli had faith in a quarterback, who had one good season for a great team - and still a starter five years later. Changing and letting go of Pioli and staff would be a first step in the right direction.

The SOC founders can probably start their own business on political organizing around sports. The pioneers of savethechiefs.com did an amazing job getting the word out. They provided a unique selection of articles for all to see and read.

Just my opinion.

"Saveourfranchise.com"

The url is begging to be purchased.

Dylan 11-22-2012 11:20 PM

Let me correct the url...Should have checked before I posted my opinion above.