ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Len Dawson interviews Pioli... (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=266141)

petegz28 11-03-2012 07:00 PM

Len: So tell me Scott, what kind of chair do you have in your office?

Scott: It's plush leather, very comfy. I fall asleep in it when watching videos of potential draft picks

Hammock Parties 11-03-2012 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stonedstooge (Post 9080685)
Dawson wouldn't whore himself out for something like that

I'm sure he'd do it for the TV station.

You think any of the stations in KC want to do Pioli a favor?

stonedstooge 11-03-2012 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9080728)
I'm sure he'd do it for the TV station.

You think any of the stations in KC want to do Pioli a favor?

I watched Lenny's newscasts for local sports the first couple of years Pisoli was here, and he didn't hold back a lot of his punches. Like I said earlier, he got involved with something with Pioli last year and backed down at the last second. If he plays stooge for the Cheaps, I'll be awful disappointed in him. He'll lose a lot of credibility in the Kansas City area

scho63 11-03-2012 07:06 PM

The only positive thing that could come out of this would be if Lennie asked him to resign or Pioli goes ahead and says this is his last year in KC.

the Talking Can 11-03-2012 07:06 PM

it's fluff, and pioli has already signed an extension...

Mr_Tomahawk 11-03-2012 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can (Post 9080740)

This.

I'm afraid...

the Talking Can 11-03-2012 07:11 PM

dawson is an old man, an ex-player, not a journalist

he isn't going rogue on pioli....

Chief_For_Life58 11-03-2012 07:12 PM

Quote:

this. this franchise is a joke and always will be a joke. every true chiefs fan should just forget about this abortion of a team and go enjoy doing other things with your life when they play. thats what ive been doing the past few weeks and it truly is a very nice feeling. I just lol at this franchise now and what its become

BossChief 11-03-2012 07:12 PM

I'd be somewhat excited if this was live, but being this was recorded over a full day prior to airing, this is most likely being edited by the PR department and I hate to say it but it will probably be a sympathy piece and not much else.

I fear the worst.

Hammock Parties 11-03-2012 07:13 PM

This is basically an exclusive since Pioli already did his rounds with the media.

Len is old and gives no ****s. Why would he fluff Pioli?

Ebolapox 11-03-2012 07:16 PM

I have a bad feeling that this is a puff piece.

BossChief 11-03-2012 07:18 PM

Quote:

I think this is correct and it means we nighter well stop giving a **** about this team. Clark doesn't give a shit and we should prepare to let every free agent of ours walk from here on out.

We better hope to God this idiot let's someone else decide which qb to take...I still fear Pioli will either pass completely or take Jones.

Hammock Parties 11-03-2012 07:20 PM

Again: Len is not a moron. He knows what's up.

Logic suggests he wouldn't puff.

the Talking Can 11-03-2012 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9080767)
I think this is correct and it means we nighter well stop giving a **** about this team. Clark doesn't give a shit and we should prepare to let every free agent of ours walk from here on out.

We better hope to God this idiot let's someone else decide which qb to take...I still fear Pioli will either pass completely or take Jones.

i think there is still a chance that Clark is so embarrassed, or pioli so toxic, that Clark fires him anyways.....but seems pretty obvious at this point that pioli has a new contract

you know, clark doesn't give a shit....which is why the fans of KC making an epic rukus all season long is the only way we get rid of this cancer

we have to shame them....every week

BossChief 11-03-2012 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9080758)
This is basically an exclusive since Pioli already did his rounds with the media.

Len is old and gives no ****s. Why would he fluff Pioli?

Because some of his checks say Hunt on them and Clark already signed this buffoon to an extension.