ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Any other STH get a survery from the Chiefs? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=265899)

pr_capone 10-29-2012 10:07 PM

Any other STH get a survery from the Chiefs?

The Kansas City Chiefs value the feedback and support of our fans. With the help of the National Football League, we are working to ensure that we are meeting your expectations in every way. Because your continued support is so important to us, we need to hear your voice!

In the spirit of continuous improvement, we invite you to share your thoughts with us by completing the following survey. Please take the next 15-20 minutes to express your opinions on a variety of subjects relating to your Kansas City Chiefs gameday experience, and if possible, please aim to complete your survey by Thursday, November 01, 2012.

If your e-mail program does not support links, copy and paste the web address into your browser. All responses will be kept completely confidential. We sincerely thank you for sharing your views as we continue to do our best to make each season a memorable one.

Sincerely,
The NFL & the Kansas City Chiefs

---------

I of course told them that I loved everything they were doing and was going to upgrade my season tickets to Club Level.

Dayze 10-29-2012 10:09 PM

Lol. Look up I'm the sky you dumb mother ****ers

CaliforniaChief 10-29-2012 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayze (Post 9064484)
Lol. Look up I'm the sky you dumb mother ****ers

LMAO

Rain Man 10-29-2012 10:15 PM

Is the link secure? What happens if you post it?

pr_capone 10-29-2012 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 9064505)
Is the link secure? What happens if you post it?

It says that the link can only be used once.

Ace Gunner 10-29-2012 10:19 PM

can you do a screen shot? I'd like to see this too.

FAX 10-29-2012 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 9064515)

Does the link have a question mark and/or some numbers? If so, we can make it work.

FAX

Bugeater 10-29-2012 10:20 PM

Oh, this season is a memorable one alright.

Rain Man 10-29-2012 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 9064515)

I bet they're bluffing. It's probably some cheesy surveymonkey thing.

CaliforniaChief 10-29-2012 10:30 PM

These must be required by the NFL or part of some program, because the Chiefs would have to be a Helen Keller-kind of deaf and blind not to know how the fans feel about this steaming pile of crap.

Saccopoo 10-29-2012 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CaliforniaChief (Post 9064560)
These must be required by the NFL or part of some program, because the Chiefs would have to be a Helen Keller-kind of deaf and blind not to know how the fans feel about this steaming pile of crap.

I love this steaming pile of crap.

There is nothing like piling up the losses to ensure a total purge.

This team is going to get a full colonic.

This might actually be the death knell for the entire "Patriots Way" for all of the NFL.

bevischief 10-29-2012 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 9064474)
The Kansas City Chiefs value the feedback and support of our fans. With the help of the National Football League, we are working to ensure that we are meeting your expectations in every way. Because your continued support is so important to us, we need to hear your voice!

In the spirit of continuous improvement, we invite you to share your thoughts with us by completing the following survey. Please take the next 15-20 minutes to express your opinions on a variety of subjects relating to your Kansas City Chiefs gameday experience, and if possible, please aim to complete your survey by Thursday, November 01, 2012.

If your e-mail program does not support links, copy and paste the web address into your browser. All responses will be kept completely confidential. We sincerely thank you for sharing your views as we continue to do our best to make each season a memorable one.

Sincerely,
The NFL & the Kansas City Chiefs

---------

I of course told them that I loved everything they were doing and was going to upgrade my season tickets to Club Level.

ROFL

CaliforniaChief 10-29-2012 10:53 PM

I really identified with the apathy thing. The people in my life are concerned about me. Before the game they said stuff like "Hey, it's your Raiders game, you hate them!" And when I told them that I actually didn't care about this team and hoped they got killed to advance the needed changes, I think they almost 51/50'd me.

When I think about how apathetic I am, it makes me angry.

Saccopoo 10-29-2012 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CaliforniaChief (Post 9064625)
I really identified with the apathy thing. The people in my life are concerned about me. Before the game they said stuff like "Hey, it's your Raiders game, you hate them!" And when I told them that I actually didn't care about this team and hoped they got killed to advance the needed changes, I think they almost 51/50'd me.

When I think about how apathetic I am, it makes me angry.

Don't be apathetic about the suck, embrace it and revel in it.

The suck is going to get these frauds canned.

The suck is going to get us our first 1st round QB since 1983.

The suck is going to dump a load on the whole sham that is "the Patriots Way."

The suck is uber fantastic.

Cheer the suck like you've never cheered before as it's the only way to ensure the things that we all know need to happen to make this franchise relevant again.

At this point, wins are the enemy.

pr_capone 10-29-2012 11:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 9064537)
I bet they're bluffing. It's probably some cheesy surveymonkey thing.

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 9064526)
Does the link have a question mark and/or some numbers? If so, we can make it work.

FAX

Cleek iit for yourself. No go

http://www8.intellisurvey.com/run/jdpa159320/AB85775Z