ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Other Sports The LAC Lake Show Thread (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=173841)

L.A. Chieffan 11-04-2007 10:54 PM

The LAC Lake Show Thread

1 Attachment(s)
http://i52.tinypic.com/b6cwph.jpg

HolmeZz 11-04-2007 10:58 PM

Farmar's looked incredible. If Bynum has a breakout season, they could be dangerous.

L.A. Chieffan 11-04-2007 11:00 PM

Bynum blowing up tonight. But that's been his problem. Inconsistent.

I'd LOVE to see him become a monster, he has all the tools

kcxiv 11-04-2007 11:10 PM

Was a good game today by the Lakers. If this team can continue to hit the open shot and play defense like they have been doing, they can do good things this year.

Famar is a huge huge upgrade over Smuch's worthless ass. Radmonovic is finally healthy and can make the 3 again. Bynum had a hell of a game and is finally growing up. Hell he was 17 when he was drafted a few years ago. The biggest shocker for me was see'ing Turiaf out there. THis guy reminds me of Dennis Rodman without all the circus attention.

L.A. Chieffan 11-04-2007 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcxiv
Was a good game today by the Lakers. If this team can continue to hit the open shot and play defense like they have been doing, they can do good things this year.

Famar is a huge huge upgrade over Smuch's worthless ass. Radmonovic is finally healthy and can make the 3 again. Bynum had a hell of a game and is finally growing up. Hell he was 17 when he was drafted a few years ago. The biggest shocker for me was see'ing Turiaf out there. THis guy reminds me of Dennis Rodman without all the circus attention.

Shit, I think he has better offense than Rodman. I LOVE his heart man. He's like Mark Madsen with skills.

kcxiv 11-04-2007 11:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L.A.Chieffan
Shit, I think he has better offense than Rodman. I LOVE his heart man. He's like Mark Madsen with skills.

Yeah, he can shoot better then Rodman, but you can tell the focus on the game is there. He's a hyper bastard.

L.A. Chieffan 11-04-2007 11:21 PM

The one thing that I think we have over last year is DFish.
We totally ****ed up letting him go and we completely lucked out on getting him back. He gives our backcourt leadership (and defense) that we just didn't have last year.

Farmar is all over the place I love his D

chagrin 11-05-2007 06:38 AM

Quote:

Hey, if Direckshun can have one about the hated Celtics why can't the Lakers?

Eat me Laker Haters.

Taking care of Utah, moving to 2-1 BABY

In a season with over 75 games, is 2-1 really exciting? Why don't you post an update 4 months from now

Al Bundy 11-05-2007 08:08 AM

I saw LAC in the title and I thought you were talking Clippers.

kcxiv 11-05-2007 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chagrin
In a season with over 75 games, is 2-1 really exciting? Why don't you post an update 4 months from now

ITs the start of the season. Everyone should be excited. Lakers are a young team. Eventually you would think they will come around and play like Vets. Its just like the start of football season. If your a fan of the team, your excited.

L.A. Chieffan 11-06-2007 01:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chagrin

82 games actually. Good job chagrin! I'm so proud of you! You can count buddy!

L.A. Chieffan 11-09-2007 11:58 PM

Odom back got a double double, Bynum with the double double, nice win over the T-wolves.

@ San Antonio on Tuesday. That's going to be a good barometer to see where we're at.

kcxiv 11-10-2007 01:11 AM

Quote:

Odom back got a double double, Bynum with the double double, nice win over the T-wolves.

@ San Antonio on Tuesday. That's going to be a good barometer to see where we're at.

The only problem i see right now with the Lakers is they turn the ball over to much in the first half. THey should have won the game by 25 easily. They are still a young team though.

1 thing i really like and i will keep saying it is Turiaf. That dude is just a monster and is everywhere.

BIG_DADDY 11-10-2007 01:16 AM

For the life of me I have no idea why Kobe thinks the the pastures are greener somewhere else.

DaneMcCloud 11-10-2007 01:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY
For the life of me I have no idea why Kobe thinks the the pastures are greener somewhere else.

Kobe's not running from Los Angeles.

He's running from himself.