ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Brady Quinn is worse. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=264506)

FAX 10-10-2012 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gonzo (Post 9000179)
Wouldn't that be nice, Fax?

Wouldn't that just be fan-fricken-tastic?

What if he went 22-30 320 2 td's and no int's?
One of the TD's was a 55 yard bomb hitting Baldwin in stride...

I would lay down and whack off, Right then and there.

ROFL

Along with the rest of the squad, no doubt.

FAX

KcMizzou 10-10-2012 08:18 PM

I don't think he's worse "right now". Cassel's a broken man. (And I don't mean just physically) He has no confidence at this point. Scared to death.

Quinn's a dude just looking for one more shot.

Pasta Little Brioni 10-10-2012 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KcMizzou (Post 9000200)
I don't think he's worse "right now". Cassel's a broken man. (And I don't mean just physically) He has no confidence at this point. Scared to death.

Quinn's a dude just looking for one more shot.

With a howitzer. Be nice not having to see wounded ducks on a Sunday afternoon (unless I got forcefed a Denver game)

Sorter 10-10-2012 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaylore (Post 8966849)
People act like the Browns make good players bad. They don't. They are a **** franchise and so anytime they draft anyone, it is extremely likely the person they drafted sucks. The Browns didn't make them suck, they just pick crappy players.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mb...ko2_r1_250.gif

RealSNR 10-10-2012 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9000318)

That felt good

Sorter 10-10-2012 10:53 PM

I do what I can. :)

Rasputin 10-10-2012 11:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by [B
Gaylord;8967525[/B]]See.

You all hate me because I speak the truth.

Gaylord huh that name seems to fit you if the mods make it 4 realz.

#1 Bronco's Fan 10-11-2012 12:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaylore (Post 8966849)
I know you're all realling from getting spanked at home to Phyllis Rivers, the muppet of the AFC West. However I am going to resist rubbing it in and just let you all know that unless Stanzi fingured out how to play football in the last seven weeks, there probably isn't a QB on your roster who is better than Cassel.

Brady Quinn sucks.

No seriously, if you want a guy that makes an adorable game face and then dumps the ball off every play to the running back, he's your man. Trust me when I say, if you are wanting Brady Quinn to come in and give a spark, apart from grabbing his teammates crotches, there is little else he can do to motivate the team. Now his appologists will say:

"But he was awesome at Notre Dame!" Yeah. So was Claussen.

"But he played for the Browns and never got a fair shake." Aside from these two points contradicting each other, that he is a Browns QB alone is evidence of his suck. People act like the Browns make good players bad. They don't. They are a **** franchise and so anytime they draft anyone, it is extremely likely the person they drafted sucks. The Browns didn't make them suck, they just pick crappy players. They're like that girl that keeps dating broken men and then blames all men on why they are unhappy.

"But no QB can be as crappy as Cassel." This is a fair point, but you haven't seen Brady Quinn play more than a few games. He is awful. Utterly.

So be careful what you wish for.

I agree, he is not as good a QB but if he does not throw INTs and protects the ball he will be a better QB for K.C.

King_Chief_Fan 10-11-2012 06:02 AM

[quote=Kaylore;8966849]
Brady Quinn sucks.

People act like the Browns make good players bad. They don't. They are a **** franchise and so anytime they draft anyone, it is extremely likely the person they drafted sucks. The Browns didn't make them suck, they just pick crappy players. They're like that girl that keeps dating broken men and then blames all men on why they are unhappy.

quote]

ok, explain to me why the Brownco's picked up so many Browns players a couple of years back......you dumbass

007 10-11-2012 06:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bewbies (Post 8968132)
When Matt Cassel hits the bench I'm going to get a boner so big I will pass out from blood loss to my head. Jarrell Powe could come in to play QB and I would never know.

But my dreams will be sunshine and rainbows, maybe Dick Vermeil riding a unicorn...

well?

Hog's Gone Fishin 10-11-2012 06:13 AM

The Browns even destroyed Colt McCoy a career 70% passer.

If Quinn takes advantage of this break and goes on to have a great career. Great for us.
If Quin fails and proves he's nothing but a #3 backup . Great for us. QB will be drafted.

TimeForWasp 10-11-2012 06:21 AM

Who has a perdy mouth? Cassel or Quinn?

mdchiefsfan 10-11-2012 06:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 8966871)
Turn your rep on.

I want to be able to cock punch you for this pathetic excuse for a thread.

LMAO

Reerun_KC 10-11-2012 06:30 AM

Quinn is laughable. I hope he gets crushed.

PRIEST 10-11-2012 06:31 AM

No fu*%ing way Brady is as bad a mark castle , I could give two shits either way . I want

Geno Smith .