ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Springfield Brewing Company (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=177528)

Bob Dole 12-28-2007 09:15 AM

Springfield Brewing Company

Bob Dole will be there around 8pm this evening to consume the seasonal "Liquid Heroin" (Doppel Bock), and should be joined by Jimnasium and the elusive Jenny Gump. If anyone else is interested in stopping by to say hello, save the shipping charges on Bob Dole's Christmas gift, or just to punch Bob Dole in the face, that would be really peachy.

Bob Dole isn't holding his breath while he awaits anyone's arrival. Bob Dole is on to your silly little game, Springfield Crew.

|Zach| 12-28-2007 09:23 AM

Wish I was still around, have a blast. Had a lot of good times over there.

BigRedChief 12-28-2007 09:28 AM

I have to go to Silver Dollar City on Saturday with my in-laws. Can you drive down there and shoot me? Put me out of my misery?

Bob Dole 12-28-2007 09:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by |Zach|
Wish I was still around, have a blast. Had a lot of good times over there.

We talked about you last night at Cartoons, if that helps any.

talastan 12-28-2007 09:30 AM

I might be downtown tonight....If we drop by I'll see if I can find ya Mr Dole. As for Steal your $$ City, I have to make the inevitable trip for the Christmas lights on Sunday night....Yippie!! Last night that they're open and of course half the country is going to be there.....I feel your pain Mr BigRedChief.

Bob Dole 12-28-2007 09:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief
I have to go to Silver Dollar City on Saturday with my in-laws. Can you drive down there and shoot me? Put me out of my misery?

Bob Dole doesn't have any other Saturday plans at the moment, so it could probably be arranged.

Bob Dole 12-28-2007 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by talastan
I might be downtown tonight....If we drop by I'll see if I can find ya Mr Dole. As for Steal your $$ City, I have to make the inevitable trip for the Christmas lights on Sunday night....Yippie!! Last night that they're open and of course half the country is going to be there.....I feel your pain Mr BigRedChief.

Bob Dole will be the quiet guy sitting in the corner.

BigRedChief 12-28-2007 09:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by talastan

:banghead: this sucks. Piss's me off just thinking about it. Gawd I hate that place.

Bob Dole 12-28-2007 09:48 AM

Quote:

:banghead: this sucks. Piss's me off just thinking about it. Gawd I hate that place.

Convince them to stop off and join the Saturday mob at Bass Pro. Bob Dole is about 3 blocks away and could just walk over for the execution.

|Zach| 12-28-2007 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob Dole
We talked about you last night at Cartoons, if that helps any.

Prob not good. ROFL

Bob Dole 12-28-2007 10:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by |Zach|
Prob not good. ROFL

Of course it wasn't good. Where's the entertainment value in talking about anything positive?

We all wore Mecca wigs and pointed out every single thing that was better somewhere else.

Nzoner 12-28-2007 11:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob Dole
Bob Dole doesn't have any other Saturday plans at the moment, so it could probably be arranged.

We're leaving Georgia this weekend and were looking for a place to stopover for New Year's Eve and the mrs suggested Texarkana,that was until I showed her a map.

HonestChieffan 12-28-2007 11:19 AM

Quote:

Turn in your man card. Get some new T shirts while you are there.

ROYC75 12-28-2007 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nzoner
We're leaving Georgia this weekend and were looking for a place to stopover for New Year's Eve and the mrs suggested Texarkana,that was until I showed her a map.

ROFL Just a wee bit off the beaten path........ Aren't you glad she didn't plan your trip on short funds ?

Bob Dole 12-28-2007 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nzoner

Bob Dole will be back home by Monday afternoon. It's not that far out of the way. :)