ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Teicher:Prodded by Andy Reid, Chiefs QB Alex Smith learning to be more aggressive (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=273618)

BlackHelicopters 07-01-2013 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate (Post 9786618)
:cuss:/SNR

:LOL:

Hammock Parties 07-01-2013 02:58 PM

Had a really weird dream with Alex Smith and Andy Reid.

In the dream Andy Reid has been captured by Denver Broncos Nazis. He's being held in a castle in Colorado. Alex Smith decides he's going to rescue Andy Reid.

Alex Smith makes it to the castle. Reid's room is booby-trapped. Alex gets to the room next to Reid's and opens the window, and uses his whip to swing out onto the opposite wall and then through Reid's window.

As he crashes through the window, Reid throws a McDonalds wrapper at him in fright.

"Junior, is that you?"

"Yes, sir!" replies Alex Smith.

"What are you doing here?"

"I came here to save you."

Suddenly Broncos Nazis bust in the front door of the room and confront Reid and Smith with guns.

"Mr. Smith. You have the Chiefs playbook in your pocket?"

Reid laughs.

"You dolt! Do you really think junior would be stupid enough to bring our playbook all the way here, into the hands of the enemy? You didn't did you?"

Smith looks sheepish.

"Well, uh.."

Reid looks angry.

"You did? I should have mailed it to Matt Cassel."

Smith looks angry now.

"LISTEN! I CAME HERE TO SAVE YOU! AND-"

Smith grabs a machine gun from one of the Broncos Nazis. He sprays the room with bullets. The Broncos Nazis scream.

The smoke clears, however, and all the soldiers are standing, unharmed. Alex Smith has missed every one of them.

Alex Smith and Andy Reid are shot dead by the Broncos Nazis, who march away with the Chiefs playbook.

FIN

BlackHelicopters 07-01-2013 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smith HATER (Post 9786644)
Had a really weird dream with Alex Smith and Andy Reid.

In the dream Andy Reid has been captured by Denver Broncos Nazis. He's being held in a castle in Colorado. Alex Smith decides he's going to rescue Andy Reid.

Alex Smith makes it to the castle. Reid's room is booby-trapped. Alex gets to the room next to Reid's and opens the window, and uses his whip to swing out onto the opposite wall and then through Reid's window.

As he crashes through the window, Reid throws a McDonalds wrapper at him in fright.

"Junior, is that you?"

"Yes, sir!" replies Alex Smith.

"What are you doing here?"

"I came here to save you."

Suddenly Broncos Nazis bust in the front door of the room and confront Reid and Smith with guns.

"Mr. Smith. You have the Chiefs playbook in your pocket?"

Reid laughs.

"You dolt! Do you really think junior would be stupid enough to bring our playbook all the way here, into the hands of the enemy? You didn't did you?"

Smith looks sheepish.

"Well, uh.."

Reid looks angry.

"You did? I should have mailed it to Matt Cassel."

Smith looks angry now.

"LISTEN! I CAME HERE TO SAVE YOU! AND-"

Smith grabs a machine gun from one of the Broncos Nazis. He sprays the room with bullets. The Broncos Nazis scream.

The smoke clears, however, and all the soldiers are standing, unharmed. Alex Smith has missed every one of them.

Alex Smith and Andy Reid are shot dead by the Broncos Nazis, who march away with the Chiefs playbook.

FIN

He even missed the Nazi one yard away?

Sweet Daddy Hate 07-01-2013 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theelusiveeightrop (Post 9786648)

It could happen.

crazycoffey 07-01-2013 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theelusiveeightrop (Post 9786648)

That's how you know it's a dream, Alex is the king of checkdowns.....

Mav 07-01-2013 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9786299)
Did Clay accept that bet in your sig? I'd hate for him to be gone for a full year.

that was the bet he offered. I in no way shape or form, will allow him to live up to it. I of course will, but, I wouldn't deny you guys your buddy. I just wanted to see how full of shit he is.

Marcellus 07-01-2013 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maverick91579 (Post 9787063)
that was the bet he offered. I in no way shape or form, will allow him to live up to it. I of course will, but, I wouldn't deny you guys your buddy. I just wanted to see how full of shit he is.

He wouldn't honor it anyway. He is the Chief's version of KnowMo.

Hammock Parties 07-01-2013 06:50 PM

Incorrect. I've honored every bet on this here forum.

Marcellus 07-01-2013 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smith HATER (Post 9787092)
Incorrect. I've honored every bet on this here forum.

ROFL

Hammock Parties 07-01-2013 06:59 PM

This idea that I don't honor CP bets is an urban legend that sprang from me not honoring a couple of Orange Mane bets.

Just last year when Dexter scored in preseason I had to honor a bet and did so.

Mav 07-02-2013 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smith HATER (Post 9787116)
This idea that I don't honor CP bets is an urban legend that sprang from me not honoring a couple of Orange Mane bets.

Just last year when Dexter scored in preseason I had to honor a bet and did so.

I respect you enough, even though you prolly don't understand why, that even if I do win, you don't have to leave. I am just proving two points with this bet. One, I am not a mindless troll, and two that the perception that people have of Alex Smith not only on this forum, but on the 49ers forum as well, is completely wrong. Plus, I have never lost an Alex Smith bet yet. I did one similar to this before the 2011 season where I took the over for a qb rating of 87 or higher. Had about 15 people sign up for it. I won, never made them leave. But, I will leave for a year if Alex Smith, and the Chiefs don't win 8 games. I have had them at 10 wins since I got here. No worries on my part.