ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Teicher:Prodded by Andy Reid, Chiefs QB Alex Smith learning to be more aggressive (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=273618)

BigMeatballDave 06-17-2013 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcaj22 (Post 9757205)
because it's the NFL and the entire sport is built on statistics. So why wouldnt you use that sample size to argue for or against a player?

The same player?

EVERY DAMN DAY?

BigMeatballDave 06-17-2013 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcaj22 (Post 9757267)
I dont disagree with that balance, my argument was where are we getting a Matt Schaub-like QB from? Who is throwing for 4000 yards? Alex Smith?

What makes anyone think Alex Smith is capable of a 4000 yard season? Because he has Bowe now? That's literally ALL he has on this team in the passing game now until a bunch of borderline ***** bust draft picks decide to wake up and produce.

Who knew Trent Green had 3 4000 yard seasons in him?

Mav 06-17-2013 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcaj22 (Post 9757092)
Then my question to you is what are your expectations of Alex Smith in the Andy Reid system?

2010 Michael Vick? Some poor man's version of McNabb's numbers? A 30 year old Trent Green/Rich Gannon late career resurgence where hes really, really good in a 3 or 4 year window?

Is that the type of lightning in a bottle you hope to have caught with this player?

so what? 3500 yards and 20 touchdowns and 300 rush yards? Is that your projection?

He will do what ever is asked of him to do, so, I guess if I had to put numbers on it, 25 tds, 12 ints, 3600 yards and he leads the chiefs to a 10-6 record. There is stability in place, a coach who believes in him, and talent around him. He has everything he needs to succeed, including a top notch o line.

Hammock Parties 06-17-2013 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrueFanDave (Post 9757318)

Green had shown more ability as a passer to that point.

Mav 06-17-2013 03:33 PM

Quote:

I dont disagree with that balance, my argument was where are we getting a Matt Schaub-like QB from? Who is throwing for 4000 yards? Alex Smith?

What makes anyone think Alex Smith is capable of a 4000 yard season? Because he has Bowe now? That's literally ALL he has on this team in the passing game now until a bunch of borderline ***** bust draft picks decide to wake up and produce.

No, that's not all he has on this team, not by a long shot. He also has Charles, and a plethora of tight ends. And, if as has been asked, he is more aggressive, that is going to increase his numbers. Now, 4000 yards? That too me is too ambitious for two reasons. I don't expect that the Chiefs are going to need 4000 yards from their qb, not with their oline running game, defense and special teams. Having a punter like Colquitt, cuts the field down a lot, and with what I expect to be a very turnover optimistic defense, you are going to play with the short field a lot. Very hard to get those kind of numbers when you are winning the field position, and turnover battles.
Quote:

Originally Posted by TrueFanDave (Post 9757318)

Dick Vermeil did. He believed in him in St Louis, and he believed in him here when no one else really did. Whoa.......MIND TRIP.

BigMeatballDave 06-17-2013 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Branden Albert's Huge Balls (Post 9757322)
Green had shown more ability as a passer to that point.

His one good season at Washington he threw for 3400.

Whoopty ****ing doo.

Coogs 06-17-2013 03:37 PM

Quote:

Small sample size, but Orton was throwing for nearly 300 a game... without the benifit of Charles for a RB. I think we have been so conditioned to suckage from Cassel that we think every QB we bring in is going to post small numbers.

And just for the sake of the discussion, Schaub threw for 3800 last season, with one huge game that went 3 socores into overtime aginst the Jags. The rest of his games we comparable to Smith's. So yes, I think Smith can duplicate Schaub yardage wise. I think he can out do Schaub TD/Int wise.JMO

Hammock Parties 06-17-2013 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrueFanDave (Post 9757330)

Whoopty ****ing doo.

He also had a very productive half season in St. Louis.

And even that season in Washington was greater than anything Alex Smith has done.

That's how lousy Alex Smith is.

keg in kc 06-17-2013 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrueFanDave (Post 9757330)

Whoopty ****ing doo.

He threw for just under 2000 yards and 15 TD in a 6 game stretch the year before the Chiefs traded for him.

BigMeatballDave 06-17-2013 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Branden Albert's Huge Balls (Post 9757337)
He also had a very productive half season in St. Louis.

And even that season in Washington was greater than anything Alex Smith has done.

That's how lousy Alex Smith is.

So, in other words, you haven't got the slightest ****ing idea what you are talking about. Smith threw for 3100 2 seasons ago. Looks similar to when Green came to KC.

Sandy Vagina 06-17-2013 03:45 PM

:doh!: The fantasy football world has contaminated minds.

BigMeatballDave 06-17-2013 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 9757340)
He threw for just under 2000 yards and 15 TD in a 6 game stretch the year before the Chiefs traded for him.

Come on, man.

NONE of us thought Green was going to be worth a shit after 01. TrINT?

Tribal Warfare 06-17-2013 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrueFanDave (Post 9757352)
Come on, man.

I knew Trent was good, and still believe he would've lead the Rams to SB victory in '99 if he wasn't injured by Harrison during that preseason.

Coogs 06-17-2013 03:52 PM

I expect for Smith to come in a get things done. He is a starting QB who was playing good football.

Cassel was a backup QB with minimal experience. So were many of the others we have brought in the past 30-40 years.

Smith is different. My expectations for him are to elevate this team to good things right from the get go.

BigMeatballDave 06-17-2013 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coogs (Post 9757371)
I expect for Smith to come in a get things done. He is a starting QB who was playing good football.

Cassel was a backup QB with minimal experience. So were many of the others we have brought in the past 30-40 years.

Smith is different. My expectations for him are to elevate this team to good things right from the get go.

You crazy homer. How dare you be optimistic about your favorite team.

BigMeatballDave 06-17-2013 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare (Post 9757360)
I knew Trent was good, and still believe he would've lead the Rams to SB victory in '99 if he wasn't injured by Harrison during that preseason.

Really? Show me your posts where you said he'd throw for 4000 in 3 consecutive seasons. :)

BigBeauford 06-17-2013 04:08 PM

I guess if we all just drank the Alex Smith kool-aid and had no debate, there wouldn't be much point to a message board, and we could just rename this place arrowhead addict. Please, just because we don't support Alex Smith, doesn't mean I gotta give up following this team. I paid 300 bucks for sunday ticket on my PS3, I painted my address with a stupid chief logo in the driveway in El Paso, next to only Cowboy fans. I talk up this team, even though we suck ass. In mg mind, the haters will always be better fans than true fans.

keg in kc 06-17-2013 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrueFanDave (Post 9757352)
Come on, man.

You're using that as evidence that we should listen to you about Alex Smith? You weren't savvy enough to recognize what Green could do, and so that makes you an authority of some kind in judging QBs? Interesting logic.

Some of us actually noted at the time that Green's receiver corps was dominated by names like Snoop Minnis and Larry Parker and Chris Thomas, and noted the difference that Kennison made after his mid-season arrival. And it certainly appeared to certain of us that Al Saunders had figured out his offense in general, and Priest Holmes in particular, over the course of the 2001 season, which might have, at the time, been taken as evidence that things could improve for Green in year 2.

Which they did.

Not all of us called him TrINT, in other words.

Unfortunately, I see no parallel in the discussion about Alex Smith.

Sandy Vagina 06-17-2013 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by qbsacker93 (Post 9757415)
In mg mind, the haters will always be better fans than true fans.

If by better, you mean better chickenshit cowards? Then yes.

You said it yourself.. better to be negative and either be unexpectedly surprised or at least consoled by your brilliant, gloom-n-doom predictions coming true. You really keep your bases covered by this approach. Unfortunately, it's an approach that KC coaches and players would slap your pussy self for. :shrug:

BigMeatballDave 06-17-2013 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by qbsacker93 (Post 9757415)
I guess if we all just drank the Alex Smith kool-aid and had no debate, there wouldn't be much point to a message board, and we could just rename this place arrowhead addict. Please, just because we don't support Alex Smith, doesn't mean I gotta give up following this team. I paid 300 bucks for sunday ticket on my PS3, I painted my address with a stupid chief logo in the driveway in El Paso, next to only Cowboy fans. I talk up this team, even though we suck ass. In mg mind, the haters will always be better fans than true fans.

True Fans exhibit the same behavior. :)

BigBeauford 06-17-2013 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mac-NinersChiefs (Post 9757424)
If by better, you mean better chickenshit cowards? Then yes.

You said it yourself.. better to be negative and either be unexpectedly surprised or at least consoled by your brilliant, gloom-n-doom predictions coming true. You really keep your bases covered by this approach. Unfortunately, it's an approach that KC coaches and players would slap your pussy self for. :shrug:

It's the skeptics who are out researching and coming up with valid points, and having real debate and discussions about every detail on their team. The true fans could give a shit less, half of them are there just for the beer and bbq. A great fanbase needs a healthy dose of both. Too far one way, and you are the Chiefs fanbase. Too far the other way, and you suddenly become the Jets. I like being right, so I go with what my research tells me. Same thing with Matt Cassel, when he was sacked a ton of times in NE and his receivers lead the league in YAC, I knew he would be exposed with a less talented team. I foresee the same with Smith.

BigMeatballDave 06-17-2013 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 9757421)
You're using that as evidence that we should listen to you about Alex Smith? You weren't savvy enough to recognize what Green could do, and so that makes you an authority of some kind in judging QBs? Interesting logic.

Some of us actually noted at the time that Green's receiver corps was dominated by names like Snoop Minnis and Larry Parker and Chris Thomas, and noted the difference that Kennison made after his mid-season arrival. And it certainly appeared to certain of us that Al Saunders had figured out his offense in general, and Priest Holmes in particular, over the course of the 2001 season, which might have, at the time, been taken as evidence that things could improve for Green in year 2.

Which they did.

Not all of us called him TrINT, in other words.

Unfortunately, I see no parallel in the discussion about Alex Smith.

Okay, I'll join the rest of you and sit and stew over something I cannot control, nor have any clue about how it's going to turn out. So, instead, I'll post negative shit about Smith and try to force my opinion of him.

:)

BigMeatballDave 06-17-2013 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by qbsacker93 (Post 9757436)
It's the skeptics who are out researching and coming up with valid points, and having real debate and discussions about every detail on their team. The true fans could give a shit less, half of them are there just for the beer and bbq. A great fanbase needs a healthy dose of both. Too far one way, and you are the Chiefs fanbase. Too far the other way, and you suddenly become the Jets. I like being right, so I go with what my research tells me. Same thing with Matt Cassel, when he was sacked a ton of times in NE and his receivers lead the league in YAC, I knew he would be exposed with a less talented team. I foresee the same with Smith.

Some of the skeptics around here are wrong.

A lot.

BigBeauford 06-17-2013 04:22 PM

Some of us don't develop Stockholm syndrome when we are forced to like something. We resist at all costs, and without that kind of attitude, we might still have Scott Pioli and Matt Cassel in this organization.

mcaj22 06-17-2013 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrueFanDave (Post 9757446)
Some of the skeptics around here are wrong.

A lot.

what have the skeptics been wrong about so far?

Scooter?
Cassel?
Haley?
Romeo?
Bill Muir?
Brian Daboll?
Stanford Routt?
Zach Thomas?
Peyton Hillis?

literally pick someone. Anyone. Baldwin? Tony Moeaki? the list goes on and on.

USArmyParatrooper 06-17-2013 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by qbsacker93 (Post 9757447)
Some of us don't develop Stockholm syndrome when we are forced to like something. We resist at all costs, and without that kind of attitude, we might still have Scott ***** and Matt Cassel in this organization.

We fans have no effect on the roster. The day that changes it's time to change coaches.

keg in kc 06-17-2013 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrueFanDave (Post 9757439)
Okay, I'll join the rest of you and sit and stew over something I cannot control, nor have any clue about how it's going to turn out. So, instead, I'll post negative shit about Smith and try to force my opinion of him.

If I was stewing, or if I'd posted anything negative about Smith, or if I'd tried to force my opinion on anyone, I could see what you're saying. As it stands right now, it seems like you're the one having the most issues with dissenting points of view.

BigMeatballDave 06-17-2013 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcaj22 (Post 9757453)
what have the skeptics been wrong about so far?

Scooter?
Cassel?
Haley?
Romeo?
Bill Muir?
Brian Daboll?
Stanford Routt?
Zach Thomas?
Peyton Hillis?

literally pick someone. Anyone. Baldwin? Tony Moeaki? the list goes on and on.

LMAO A chimp could have been right on most of those. I liked the Pioli hire at the time, but then so did most around here.

BigBeauford 06-17-2013 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by USArmyParatrooper (Post 9757456)
We fans have no effect on the roster. The day that changes it's time to change coaches.

Lack of attendance, black out arrowhead, planes flying over, fans booing, cheering during injuries, fans booing during charity games. If you don't think these actions have a cumulative affect over time, I just don't agree. Do you think Tim Tebow was really better than Kyle Orton?

mcaj22 06-17-2013 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrueFanDave (Post 9757465)
LMAO A chimp could have been right on most of those. I liked the ***** hire at the time, but then so did most around here.

and chimps around here also DEFENDED most of those. It goes both ways.

Sandy Vagina 06-17-2013 04:30 PM

Being "right" on the internets iz more important than having any faith in your team after they have made multiple changes on significant positions and coaching!!!!

:shake:

BigMeatballDave 06-17-2013 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 9757460)
If I was stewing, or if I'd posted anything negative about Smith, or if I'd tried to force my opinion on anyone, I could see what you're saying. As it stands right now, it seems like you're the one having the most issues with dissenting points of view.

I don't have a problem with it, I just don't see the point in it.

Also, in case you haven't noticed, if anyone posts anything remotely positive about Smith, the usual suspects go about there usual diatribe. Wash. Rinse. Repeat.

Pro-Alex people are viewed as the dissenters.

BigBeauford 06-17-2013 04:33 PM

Part of it is the offseason, and most of us have nothing to do but speculate.

BigMeatballDave 06-17-2013 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcaj22 (Post 9757470)
and chimps around here also DEFENDED most of those. It goes both ways.

I liked Haley.

He was ****ed from the beginning. Cassel + ****face?

No chance for success.

Rausch 06-17-2013 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrueFanDave (Post 9757493)
I liked Haley.

He was ****ed from the beginning. Cassel + ****face?

No chance for success.

He made his own bed.

The team respected the guy so much they played their balls off once he was fired for an even worse coach...

keg in kc 06-17-2013 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrueFanDave (Post 9757480)
I don't have a problem with it, I just don't see the point in it.

Also, in case you haven't noticed, if anyone posts anything remotely positive about Smith, the usual suspects go about there usual diatribe. Wash. Rinse. Repeat.

Pro-Alex people are viewed as the dissenters.

You're what's called an "enabler". If you don't like the "wash, rinse, repeat" nature of the discussion, then stop being part of it. It's not that hard.

BigMeatballDave 06-17-2013 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 9757502)
You're what's called an "enabler". If you don't like the "wash, rinse, repeat" nature of the discussion, then stop being part of it. It's not that hard.

If you don't like what the Chiefs are doing as an organization, don't follow them. It's not that hard. :)

Hammock Parties 06-17-2013 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrueFanDave (Post 9757345)
So, in other words, you haven't got the slightest ****ing idea what you are talking about. Smith threw for 3100 2 seasons ago. Looks similar to when Green came to KC.

Green > Smith

Statistically, and from a standpoint of his abilities as a passer.

You have no legs to stand on.

CALL ME when Alex Smith throws 23 TDs in a season.

Had Alex Smith done anything like what Green had done before KC, I'd be more inclined to give him some slack.

That eight-game stretch Green had with the Rams was more impressive than the ENTIRETY of Alex Smith's NFL dink and dunk career.

Rausch 06-17-2013 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrueFanDave (Post 9757510)
If you don't like what the Chiefs are doing as an organization, don't follow them. It's not that hard. :)

Season tickets on sale now!

BigMeatballDave 06-17-2013 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 9757519)
Season tickets on sale now!

Is there truck parking?

BigMeatballDave 06-17-2013 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Branden Albert's Huge Balls (Post 9757518)
Green > Smith

Statistically, and from a standpoint of his abilities as a passer.

You have no legs to stand on.

CALL ME when Alex Smith throws 23 TDs in a season.

Had Alex Smith done anything like what Green had done before KC, I'd be more inclined to give him some slack.

That eight-game stretch Green had with the Rams was more impressive than the ENTIRETY of Alex Smith's NFL dink and dunk career.

Any good play by Smith this season will be met with your skepticism, I'm sure.

BigMeatballDave 06-17-2013 04:59 PM

To be clear, I never said Smith was better than Green.

I used Green as an example because he had not done anything in his short career at the time to indicate he would throw for 4000 in 3 consecutive seasons.

mcaj22 06-17-2013 05:05 PM

the Treen Green/Rich Gannon comparisons are literally what you hope and pray Alex Smith is for a ceiling. Some 30-37 year old window where he plays lights out and has a career resurgence.

I mean, it's really rare for that to happen to a QB. How many can you name? Gannon? Green? Who else had a good late career. Kurt Warner probably counts in there too.

You are basically saying Alex Smith might compare to 3 guys that are such a rare case at the QB position, and if he ends up being as good as them, probability states he should carry us to a Super Bowl, like Gannon and Warner did.

That's just way too much hypothetical with such a rare percentage of it panning out.

BigMeatballDave 06-17-2013 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcaj22 (Post 9757569)
the Treen Green/Rich Gannon comparisons are literally what you hope and pray Alex Smith is for a ceiling. Some 30-37 year old window where he plays lights out and has a career resurgence.

I mean, it's really rare for that to happen to a QB. How many can you name? Gannon? Green? Who else had a good late career. Kurt Warner probably counts in there too.

You are basically saying Alex Smith might compare to 3 guys that are such a rare case at the QB position, and if he ends up being as good as them, probability states he should carry us to a Super Bowl, like Gannon and Warner did.

That's just way too much hypothetical with such a rare percentage of it panning out.

I completely agree.

But, hope is all I have.

Rausch 06-17-2013 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrueFanDave (Post 9757551)
To be clear, I never said Smith was better than Green.

I used Green as an example because he had not done anything in his short career at the time to indicate he would throw for 4000 in 3 consecutive seasons.

Keep in mind these were players with limited opportunities.

Smith has been playing for years...

Hammock Parties 06-17-2013 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrueFanDave (Post 9757551)

His half season in St. Louis was pretty solid evidence he was going to be a good QB.

Meanwhile Alex Smith has only shown dink and dunk propensities.

You are a homer so this is hard, but Green > Smith before KC, and it's not close.

O.city 06-17-2013 05:35 PM

People want us to run an offense like the Texans run, which is fine. But by saying that, do you think Andy Reid is going to run an offense like that?

Cause IIRC, he's never ran one that way.

BigMeatballDave 06-17-2013 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Branden Albert's Huge Balls (Post 9757642)
His half season in St. Louis was pretty solid evidence he was going to be a good QB.

Meanwhile Alex Smith has only shown dink and dunk propensities.

You are a homer so this is hard, but Green > Smith before KC, and it's not close.

Play off wins: Green 0, Smith 1

Hammock Parties 06-17-2013 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrueFanDave (Post 9757743)
Play off wins: Green 0, Smith 1

Doesn't matter, and you know it.

Stop being a dumb homer. We had enough of that from you last offseason.

BigMeatballDave 06-17-2013 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Branden Albert's Huge Balls (Post 9757745)

10-6 bitches!

Sweet Daddy Hate 06-17-2013 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mac-NinersChiefs (Post 9757477)
Being "right" on the internets iz more important than having any faith in your team after they have made multiple changes on significant positions and coaching!!!!

:shake:

****-off, ****!

Sweet Daddy Hate 06-17-2013 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Branden Albert's Huge Balls (Post 9757745)

He'll enjoy being owned again this season too.

ptlyon 06-17-2013 10:01 PM

Would somebody PLEASE dumpster fire this ****ing thread???

BigBeauford 06-17-2013 10:06 PM

Won't happen. Alexsexuals need a place to defend their golden boy. Haters need a place to trash Smith. I think it's a healthy outlet.

ptlyon 06-17-2013 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by qbsacker93 (Post 9758510)
Won't happen. Alexsexuals need a place to defend their golden boy.

Can we give them their own forum?

Sweet Daddy Hate 06-17-2013 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ptlyon (Post 9758518)
Can we give them their own dumpster?

FYP.

BossChief 06-17-2013 10:24 PM

Alex Smith had 13 tds last year in 8 1/4 games.

If he finishes the year as the starter, he almost positively ends with a career high and possibly 25 tds...while playing safe football. Less than 450 attempts every year and will probably throw the ball a lot more under Andy Reid.

We

Must

Have

Hope

ptlyon 06-17-2013 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate (Post 9758536)
FYP.

Even better! :thumb:

ptlyon 06-17-2013 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9758542)

If he finishes the year as the starter, he almost positively ends with a career high and possibly 25 tds...while playing safe football. Less than 450 attempts every year and will probably throw the ball a lot more under Andy Reid.

We

Must

Have

Hope

He's got a better chance at getting pregnant

Sweet Daddy Hate 06-17-2013 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9758542)

We

Must

Have

Hope

I have plenty of hope:

His name is Bray.

BigMeatballDave 06-17-2013 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate (Post 9758501)
He'll enjoy being owned again this season too.

Yeah. I care.

BigMeatballDave 06-17-2013 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ptlyon (Post 9758518)
Can we give them their own forum?

Replace your tampon.

Sweet Daddy Hate 06-17-2013 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrueFanDave (Post 9758550)
Yeah. I care.

You obviously care very much. You care enough to throw the reality of this situation right out the ****ing window, and put on your Lil' Chiefy blinders.

BigMeatballDave 06-17-2013 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate (Post 9758563)
You obviously care very much. You care enough to throw the reality of this situation right out the ****ing window, and put on your Lil' Chiefy blinders.

Who was that great Chief offensive lineman in the 90s?

Dan Saleaumua?

I'd rather discuss football in general. You have no clue how to. You ride the coattails of others.

I'd rather wait and see how things shake out instead of crying about things now.

Not hating on Alex Smith doesn't make one a homer.

J Diddy 06-17-2013 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrueFanDave (Post 9758578)

Dan Saleaumua?

I'd rather discuss football in general. You have no clue how to. You ride the coattails of others.

I'd rather wait and see how things shake out instead of crying about things now.

Hmmm. Not sure if serious.

Chiefs had plenty of good o and d linemen in the 90's

BigMeatballDave 06-17-2013 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Diddy (Post 9758581)
Hmmm. Not sure if serious.

Chiefs had plenty of good o and d linemen in the 90's

No, dipshit Hate thought Saleaumua was an OL back then.

He's had so many users I cannot tell how to search.

Sweet Daddy Hate 06-17-2013 10:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrueFanDave (Post 9758578)

Dan Saleaumua?

hahahahaha you ****ing cock-knocker. That's great, fresh, and original material yourself. ****ing twat.

BigMeatballDave 06-17-2013 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate (Post 9758599)
hahahahaha you ****ing cock-knocker. That's great, fresh, and original material yourself. ****ing twat.

LMAO

Sweet Daddy Hate 06-17-2013 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrueFanDave (Post 9758598)
No, dipshit Hate thought Saleaumua was an OL back then.

He's had so many users I cannot tell how to search.

You don't "discuss" shit, mother****er. All you do is lop-dick around this site all day and night trying to shame people for having half a ****ing brain when it comes to this franchise. You never learn from your mistakes, you OBVIOUSLY never learn from history, and you act like a little bitch.

Go **** yourself. Bitch.

Hammock Parties 06-17-2013 10:52 PM

dave plays his role as dumb homer well

let him enjoy it

aint gonna hate

BigMeatballDave 06-17-2013 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate (Post 9758605)
You don't "discuss" shit, mother****er. All you do is lop-dick around this site all day and night trying to shame people for having half a ****ing brain when it comes to this franchise. You never learn from your mistakes, you OBVIOUSLY never learn from history, and you act like a little bitch.

Go **** yourself. Bitch.

:LOL: I struck a nerve.

RustShack 06-17-2013 10:54 PM

Vermiel trusted Green when no one did, Reid trusts Smith when no one does. Charlie ****ing Weis masked Cassel enough to get us to the playoffs and somehow get that POS in a Pro Bowl.

Half of quarterbacking is coaching. Reid can make Smith successful. Sure he's just a stop gap, but he's good enough to get us at least a play off win.

He was in a similar situation a few years ago. The 49ers were loaded and projected to be a playoff team but they weren't and their coach was fired. Hire a coach who's great with QB's and they are a game away from a Super Bowl. This team is stacked with talent. And a half way competent QB will shock the nation about how good the Cheifs actually are. This team just completely quit last year and the staff was completely in over their heads.

Sweet Daddy Hate 06-17-2013 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrueFanDave (Post 9758611)
:LOL: I struck a nerve.

Don't flatter yourself, Lil' Chiefy. You just need a good spanking of your e-ass now and again.

BigMeatballDave 06-17-2013 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RustShack (Post 9758613)
Vermiel trusted Green when no one did, Reid trusts Smith when no one does. Charlie ****ing Weis masked Cassel enough to get us to the playoffs and somehow get that POS in a Pro Bowl.

Half of quarterbacking is coaching. Reid can make Smith successful. Sure he's just a stop gap, but he's good enough to get us at least a play off win.

He was in a similar situation a few years ago. The 49ers were loaded and projected to be a playoff team but they weren't and their coach was fired. Hire a coach who's great with QB's and they are a game away from a Super Bowl. This team is stacked with talent. And a half way competent QB will shock the nation about how good the Cheifs actually are. This team just completely quit last year and the staff was completely in over their heads.

OH, you've had it now...

Hammock Parties 06-17-2013 10:58 PM

Quote:

Half of quarterbacking is coaching.
This is the wrongest thing anyone has posted here this offseason.

J Diddy 06-17-2013 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate (Post 9758605)

Go **** yourself. Bitch.

Translation: If you don't agree with my opinion you are a blind homer and I will make up a dumb name to call you.

Irony is claiming to never learn from history, however disputing the decisions of the 2 man now in charge. One has been to a superbowl and multiple nfc championships. The other has been with an organization who has won multiple championships.

Neither of which has endured a single snap in KC and yet people are already complaining like we just went 2-14 again.

Give it a rest.

On one side of the aisle are the "true fans" and on the other are the "exwives" because all they do is bitch.

BigMeatballDave 06-17-2013 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Diddy (Post 9758624)
Translation: If you don't agree with my opinion you are a blind homer and I will make up a dumb name to call you.

Irony is claiming to never learn from history, however disputing the decisions of the 2 man now in charge. One has been to a superbowl and multiple nfc championships. The other has been with an organization who has won multiple championships.

Neither of which has endured a single snap in KC and yet people are already complaining like we just went 2-14 again.

Give it a rest.

On one side of the aisle are the "true fans" and on the other are the "exwives" because all they do is bitch.

Good post.

I named myself True Fan. Far from it.

I'm in the middle somewhere.

Sweet Daddy Hate 06-17-2013 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Diddy (Post 9758624)

Give it a rest.

Incorrect. The repetition of the formula will produce the same results. This team does NOTHING OF SIGNIFICANCE until we start taking chances on a QB.

RustShack 06-17-2013 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Branden Albert's Huge Balls (Post 9758619)
This is the wrongest thing anyone has posted here this offseason.

There's a pretty direct coorolation between good QBs and being with good coaches.

Hammock Parties 06-17-2013 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RustShack (Post 9758642)
There's a pretty direct coorolation between good QBs and being with good coaches.

Your post was wrong.