ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Clark Hunt wanted to keep Scott Pioli (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=273998)

BlackHelicopters 06-21-2013 04:50 PM

I want to have Mark Donovan's children

Bump 06-21-2013 04:50 PM

and here we thought Clark Hunt was the ****ing man. The HNIC that isn't gonna allow to see his fathers team go down in flames any longer. Gifs were put up with Clark Hunt and sunglasses looking like a boss. I don't get it though, why did he want to keep Pioli? WTF?

Ace Gunner 06-21-2013 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bump (Post 9767683)
and here we thought Clark Hunt was the ****ing man. The HNIC that isn't gonna allow to see his fathers team go down in flames any longer. Gifs were put up with Clark Hunt and sunglasses looking like a boss. I don't get it though, why did he want to keep Pioli? WTF?

because he doesn't know what a successful pro football team looks like?

Cannibal 06-21-2013 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 9767343)
This shouldn't piss me off, but for some reason it still does.

The thought infuriates me. I'm so glad both of those pole smokers are out of here.

Dante84 06-21-2013 05:11 PM

I completely believe Gretz. He was very well liked and still maintains a ton of connections from his time with the Chiefs.

Also, he hates Mitch, because Mitch pulled the "him or me" card to Carl when Gretz openly disagreed with him on air once, got Bob fired from the Chiefs. A ton of people thought it was bullshit, and Mitch has many a frenemy in the Chiefs organization (people who hate his guts, but pretend to like him).

Just a little background on Bob. He has lots of connections still, and is well liked within the walls of Arrowhead.

DRU 06-21-2013 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Canofbier (Post 9767314)
I'm not able to access the article (subscription needed), but does the article touch on Clark's motivation? I have no doubt that he was in close contact with all the people in the voting group, and it wouldn't surprise me if he knew ahead of time that everyone else would vote to can him. In that situation, is it really that surprising that he would vote in favor of his multi-year colleague as a gesture of good faith?

Exactly. Gave him the ability to pull the "I did everything I could but it was out of my hands" card with Pioli so they could stay good buddies. It's just politics.

OrtonsPiercedTaint 06-21-2013 09:19 PM

2013 and money still can't buy you a penis. What's the point? Just give it all to the poor.

RunKC 06-21-2013 09:29 PM

I guess Lamar didn't get his money's worth for sending Clark to SMU.

RunKC 06-21-2013 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smith HATER (Post 9767621)
Mark Donovan was like the inside man for SOC.

I'd like to send him a care package.

We should all be thanking him and Vermeil. Without them, Reid is not here right now.

LOCOChief 06-21-2013 09:57 PM

Who employed the democratic process?

Titty Meat 06-21-2013 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dante84 (Post 9767702)
I completely believe Gretz. He was very well liked and still maintains a ton of connections from his time with the Chiefs.

Also, he hates Mitch, because Mitch pulled the "him or me" card to Carl when Gretz openly disagreed with him on air once, got Bob fired from the Chiefs. A ton of people thought it was bullshit, and Mitch has many a frenemy in the Chiefs organization (people who hate his guts, but pretend to like him).

Just a little background on Bob. He has lots of connections still, and is well liked within the walls of Arrowhead.

Lol what game was it where they disagreed?

Sweet Daddy Hate 06-21-2013 10:07 PM

We need a breakdown of the REST of the article for some context.

BigRock 06-21-2013 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dante84 (Post 9767702)

Have we started playing at Google Stadium yet?

EAT IT GRETZ

L.A. Chieffan 06-21-2013 10:44 PM

Can't blame him really, Scott did a decent job other than connecting with the common fan.

Sweet Daddy Hate 06-21-2013 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L.A. Chieffan (Post 9768274)
Can't blame him really, Scott did a decent job other than connecting with the common fan.

LMAO