ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Video Games *** Official Diablo III Thread*** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=212603)

drunkie 05-16-2012 07:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scorpio (Post 8618942)
That's exactly what I said. Please stop being stupid.

hey reerun you also said this. Blizz would love for all of their games to be viable as e-sports, and this is pretty much the only way they can keep the playing field level

which is 100% wrong. they would not love for it to be a esport they talked at great deal about not wanting that for diablo 3. so will you stop being stupid

DMAC 05-16-2012 07:48 AM

Never played em. Looks stupid.

drunkie 05-16-2012 07:57 AM

just a warning. when you fight diablo. make sure you empty your bags before you fight him. when he dies you will not be allowed to go empty your bags an come back to grab loot.

Sofa King 05-16-2012 08:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drunkie (Post 8619190)
just a warning. when you fight diablo. make sure you empty your bags before you fight him. when he dies you will not be allowed to go empty your bags an come back to grab loot.

good to know.

Frazod 05-16-2012 08:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hometeam (Post 8619090)
Everyone can participate in the nerdrage, just look at the d3 forums~

People act like the biggest game launch in history is going to go perfectly.

They really should be able to distinguish between single and multi-players.

I will NEVER play a multi-player game. I have no interest in it whatsoever. And I don't give two ****s about other players' stats, nor do I care what they think of mine. And it's bullshit that I have to be logged into some goddamn server every second I'm playing a single player game.

Sofa King 05-16-2012 08:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 8619211)

I will NEVER play a multi-player game. I have no interest in it whatsoever. And I don't give two ****s about other players' stats, nor do I care what they think of mine. And it's bullshit that I have to be logged into some goddamn server every second I'm playing a single player game.

Multiplayer is where it's at, man.

Mr. Laz 05-16-2012 10:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 8619211)

Frazod doesn't want to play with me. :sulk:

Mr. Laz 05-16-2012 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scorpio (Post 8618899)
It's not piracy, it's cheating they're worried about; stat hacking, boosting, item duping, etc. Blizz would love for all of their games to be viable as e-sports, and this is pretty much the only way they can keep the playing field level.

It's piracy

it's always about the money

people hacked the crap out out of DII online

ModSocks 05-16-2012 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BryanBusby (Post 8618961)
your typical Diablo 3 player currently on the official forums:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/GsqUZkmO-zk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

ROFL

Brings me back to my old WoW Launch days.....good times, good times.

I almost wanna pick up DIII just to participate in the launch.

Big time game launches are always fun.

suds79 05-16-2012 10:15 AM

Do you guys feel like the default playing level is too easy?

Granted I'm only 2 hrs in. Think my char is somewhere around level 6 or something. Anyways, It's easy to mow people down with no threat at all in your health. One one time was I slightly worried.

Do you have to play on Normal to start off? I just want to keep it interesting.

Either that or plz tell me it gets much harder quickly.

Frazod 05-16-2012 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laz (Post 8619474)
Frazod doesn't want to play with me. :sulk:

I don't want to play with anybody. I don't view this as a social activity. I don't want to have to rely on somebody else before tackling some phase of a multiplayer game. Nor do I want somebody else relying on me. Gaming is ME time, 100%, Period. The. End, not me and a bunch of other people, no matter who/where they are. Not personal to anybody here - I wouldn't game with my best friend if he asked me to.

That's just the way I feel about it.

Frazod 05-16-2012 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by suds79 (Post 8619492)
Do you guys feel like the default playing level is too easy?

Granted I'm only 2 hrs in. Think my char is somewhere around level 6 or something. Anyways, It's easy to mow people down with no threat at all in your health. One one time was I slightly worried.

Do you have to play on Normal to start off? I just want to keep it interesting.

Either that or plz tell me it gets much harder quickly.

I was thinking this until I got dogpiled by a pack of charging things and greased before I even knew I was dead.

Mr. Laz 05-16-2012 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 8619495)
I don't want to play with anybody. I don't view this as a social activity. I don't want to have to rely on somebody else before tackling some phase of a multiplayer game. Nor do I want somebody else relying on me. Gaming is ME time, 100%, Period. The. End, not me and a bunch of other people, no matter who/where they are. Not personal to anybody here - I wouldn't game with my best friend if he asked me to.

That's just the way I feel about it.

I was just kidding

I play alone 99% of the time as well

My problem is pretty simple ... i just don't like people very much. :evil:

Mr. Laz 05-16-2012 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 8619504)
I was thinking this until I got dogpiled by a pack of charging things and greased before I even knew I was dead.

caltrops and vault

Frazod 05-16-2012 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laz (Post 8619510)
caltrops and vault

Figured that out later. Not high enough for vault yet, but that caltrops thing is pretty awesome.